Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i always like seeing my tiny versions of mounts next to the huge ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

Time Travel: Not Even Once

okay maybe a few times

Awesome! posted:

This was pretty great to see in action.

Magil Zeal
Nov 24, 2008

Awesome! posted:

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?

quote:

Drip Check

Not full Tactical Set but I found it fun to accessorize for my first try at a noticeably modern glam.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Vitamean posted:

drip check

I bought the B-1 set and splurged on four Pure White Dyes and it looks sick:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Doomykins posted:

Not full Tactical Set but I found it fun to accessorize for my first try at a noticeably modern glam.

thats badass

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
Thanks, the goggles really sync everything up. My pal linked an Edgerunners vid at me in response to the screenie and now I wonder if you can make a Rebecca glam with gorilla arms. MNK?

Doomykins fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Oct 4, 2023

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The shades make me feel like it's time to make Bret the Hitman Hart

Butt the Shitman Fart if you're nasty

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I did the new martial artist top the B2 pants and the C2 boots and they go together amazing.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

I see a lot of JPN players got the KFC emote...I can't only hope in NA we'll get a Amazon promotion too now :sigh:

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I'd buy and eat a Double Down for emote

Maximum Tomfoolery
Apr 12, 2010

FuturePastNow posted:

I'd buy and throw away a Double Down for emote

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

FuturePastNow posted:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Yeah I'm game

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

FuturePastNow posted:

:hai:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

don't threaten me with a good time

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

Vitamean posted:

drip check

MadFriarAvelyn
Sep 25, 2007

World War Mammories posted:

do threaten me with a good time

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Of gently caress I just noticed the "also available in the octuple down" tag

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Can't wait for Gunbreaker to get those in Dawntrail

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
is the new pvp gear season-based or will it be around indefinitely

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Countblanc posted:

It'll be around indefinitely. Unless it's in the series menu then it's just going to be a part of the Wolf's Den forever unless it's the Makai stuff where it might vanish again sometime down the line.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.

Countblanc posted:

Hard to say entirely. Minus the 1 set that's series level 25, all the gear is trophy gear and so far all the trophy gear has stuck around and not vanished. But it kinda depends on what they plan to do with things in Dawntrail. They may clear out that inventory to make room for new stuff. Though if I were a betting man they'd just break it up in some way instead so if I were a betting man, I'd say the trophy stuff is here to stay.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Hot drat.

Little cactaur :3:

Tagesreste
Jan 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Failboattootoot posted:

Hard to say entirely. Minus the 1 set that's series level 25, all the gear is trophy gear and so far all the trophy gear has stuck around and not vanished. But it kinda depends on what they plan to do with things in Dawntrail. They may clear out that inventory to make room for new stuff. Though if I were a betting man they'd just break it up in some way instead so if I were a betting man, I'd say the trophy stuff is here to stay.

They'll probably move it over to the Wolf Marks NPC and replace the trophy crystal list with the next glam set Dawntrail drops.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Tagesreste posted:

They'll probably move it over to the Wolf Marks NPC and replace the trophy crystal list with the next glam set Dawntrail drops.

Oh nice... so there is a chance I can access the PVP glams but much later I guess.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Ah gently caress, who gave Hulk an Iron Man suit?

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Awesome! posted:

its the same as lalafell vs talls. being closer to the ground feels faster
I think it's also an animation thing cause everything needs to move the same speed. This kind of thing was noticeable in WoW if you went from a Tauren to a Gnome too, but you could also shrink/grow with various toybox items and potions, and movement animations adjust based on scale the stride matches movement.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Vitamean posted:

drip check

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Vitamean posted:

drip check

I keep meaning to get a new tank glam, but how can I give up the Vanu?

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Got the trial in one (long) evening of PF attempts, seemed a lot easier (and less of a goddamn dance) than Golbez. No body count/unavoidable wipe mechanics didn't hurt either.

Oh and the music slaps hard.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Vitamean posted:

drip check

I figured, it's only $12 more to have both now. :v:

MadFriarAvelyn
Sep 25, 2007

Kyrosiris posted:

I figured, it's only $12 more to have both now. :v:

$12 well spent to buy the second one after they helped me free up around ~200 inventory slots between my retainers/glamour toilet with the change to let cash shop stuff be stored in the armoire.

lines
Aug 18, 2013

She, laughing in mockery, changed herself into a wren and flew away.

Mr. Neutron posted:

Got the trial in one (long) evening of PF attempts, seemed a lot easier (and less of a goddamn dance) than Golbez. No body count/unavoidable wipe mechanics didn't hurt either.

Oh and the music slaps hard.

You do have the one unavoidable wipe in the middle which seems to be PF's bane thus far in my experience.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I look forward to finding out what insane idea PF pulls out of its rear end to clear meteor mash consistently.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Ibblebibble posted:

I look forward to finding out what insane idea PF pulls out of its rear end to clear meteor mash consistently.

4 people saccing their meteors and ressing probably lol

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

depends on what hector posts, probably

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

having seen the bahamut mount in motion via youtube i still think it looks pretty dumb. it barely even flaps its wings at all, and the sitting pose for hrothgar is no good. the zeromus extreme mount looks way cooler and i might just go for that one. looks like a zerg cat

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Course Uncharted is an incredible song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Vitamean posted:

drip check