Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

PPR, pick two:
Jacobs @LAC
Kyren W. @Ind
Ford vs Bal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Zero_Grade posted:

Evans easily, I don't think you play Harris until he does anything fantasy relevant (or until you get real desperate in bye weeks).

On a related note, I'm sitting Josh Jacobs which feels kinda bad until I look at his numbers so far. Also the only slot I could start him in would be a flex over James Conner, who I don't think is going to be amazing against the 49ers today but then again there's last week vs. Dallas. :shrug:

This week is Jacob’s last chance for me. I have him on while Kamara is on the bench, and since Monty scored me 34pts I figure it’s a good time to see who is going to be my other main guy

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
I think I recommended someone to Achane I hope you did.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I definitely recommended Nico to a few people, hope you won Stroud is the real deal

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Garrett Wilson, Waller, or Charbonnet for Flex? Half PPR

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Cnidario posted:

Garrett Wilson, Waller, or Charbonnet for Flex? Half PPR

Wilson and pray

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Bellmaker posted:

Wilson and pray

That’s my inclination. I’m 3 pts down, and my opponent has four players (mind you, they include Pacheco and Breece Hall, but on the other hand they have Lockett and KC’s defense) so I’m pretty much done

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Welp Wilson delivered solid flex value, in like the grossest PPR scam way possible

Play posted:

I definitely recommended Nico to a few people, hope you won Stroud is the real deal

Now I have to deal with deciding whether to drop Love for Stroud. In reality I think what I need to do is stop playing borderline QBs on TNF against good defenses

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Need a defense as TB's on bye:

BAL @PIT - any word on Pickett?
DET vCAR - 0-17 watch?
WAS vCHI - 0-17 watch?
GB @LV - what's up with Jimmy Glass?
NE vNO - potential Carr crash?
NJY @DEN - two bad teams :barf:

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 12:53 on Oct 3, 2023

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Jets, easily.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Bellmaker posted:

DET vCAR - 0-17 watch?
WAS vCHI - 0-17 watch?

Baltimore vs Mitchell Trubisky. Kind of weird that they aren't owned already. I'd rather have them than TB in any given week.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Bellmaker posted:

DET vCAR - 0-17 watch?
WAS vCHI - 0-17 watch?

Jets: The Jets appear to be a very good defense and they'll have lot of opportunity to wreck poo poo since they'll be on the field since their offense sucks. I guess that's kind of a double-edged sword though.

Bal: Coronaball already said it but it doesn't really matter if Pickett is back. Trubs isn't really any better.

Dets: I'm not as sold on the Lions D as some but Carolina's offense is absolutely abysmal.

I don't think I'd consider any of the others if these three are available.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

coronaball posted:

Baltimore vs Mitchell Trubisky. Kind of weird that they aren't owned already. I'd rather have them than TB in any given week.

To be fair TB is the #4 defense atm (Baltimore is 6th though!)

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Bellmaker posted:

DET vCAR - 0-17 watch?
WAS vCHI - 0-17 watch?

Ravens is top pick and playable next week too, but check injuries on both teams before locking in, Lions are 2nd best.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Lions also has a starter or two coming back from injury, pretty sure they’re on the defensive line.

So basically Lions are #2 with some backup dudes

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Got one WR and a standard flex slot (.5 PPR) to fill between these three dudes:

A. Mattison (KC)
C. Kirk (@BUF)
R. Doubs (@LV)

Mattison has consistently underperformed but is still averaging double digits. Kirk and Doubs have looked good in recent weeks but ESPN projects them to score less than Mattison (I know ESPN sucks but it's all I got to go on besides goon advice, hence the post).

Please and thank you!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Defense is basically a toss-up this week. I'm happy with whoever I get out of those options. The bad NFL offenses are really, really bad.

Judgy Fucker posted:

A. Mattison (KC)
C. Kirk (@BUF)
R. Doubs (@LV)

Mattison has consistently underperformed but is still averaging double digits. Kirk and Doubs have looked good in recent weeks but ESPN projects them to score less than Mattison (I know ESPN sucks but it's all I got to go on besides goon advice, hence the post).

Please and thank you!

Bench Mattison. Don't get hung up on projections - especially compared to weekly scoring trends.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Lions also has a starter or two coming back from injury, pretty sure they’re on the defensive line.

So basically Lions are #2 with some backup dudes

https://twitter.com/Justin_Rogers/status/1709253212153184613?s=20

Kerby and Moseley are the starters coming back

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Judgy Fucker posted:

A. Mattison (KC)
C. Kirk (@BUF)
R. Doubs (@LV)

Please and thank you!

Kirk personally but I could see picking Doubs as well

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
For my flex this week, PPR

Dotson vs chi tomorrow, Gus Bus v Pit, or tank Dell vs Atl?

M. Wilson and Jamison Williams aren’t rostered so potential to swap out for either of those guys.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Floofy posted:

For my flex this week, PPR

Dotson vs chi tomorrow, Gus Bus v Pit, or tank Dell vs Atl?

M. Wilson and Jamison Williams aren’t rostered so potential to swap out for either of those guys.

TNF bad but it’s all hands on deck against the Chicago defense, Dotson

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm in bye week hell. Do I pick up Tyler Boyd, Jahan Dotson, or Zach Ertz (lol) to flex over Jordan Addison?

I think I keep things as-is, but last week's goose egg cost me a win - I lost by less than half a point - and Qirk is my QB so I'm doubly hosed if KC owns the Vikings.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

.5 PPR, need 1 RB and 1 Flex:

Raheem Mostert vs NYG
Saquon Barkley @ MIA
Breece Hall @ DEN
Jahmyr Gibbs vs CAR
Deandre Hopkins @ IND
Marquise Brown vs CIN

Currently leaning Mostert and Hall due to matchups

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

1 PPR Flex

Need 1 RB, 1 Flex:

D. Achane vs NYG
R. Mostert vs NYG
D. Montgomery vs Carolina
DJ Moore vs Washington (probably not gonna run him flex unless I get talked into it, but it's an option)

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Achane and Mostert

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

MacheteZombie posted:

Achane and Mostert

Gonna roll with it thank you

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Dango Bango posted:

I'm in bye week hell. Do I pick up Tyler Boyd, Jahan Dotson, or Zach Ertz (lol) to flex over Jordan Addison?

I think I keep things as-is, but last week's goose egg cost me a win - I lost by less than half a point - and Qirk is my QB so I'm doubly hosed if KC owns the Vikings.

Bellmaker posted:

TNF bad but it’s all hands on deck against the Chicago defense, Dotson

E: nm I would deffo play Addison I thought you meant just those three

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Oct 4, 2023

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
I usually have Keenan Allen to help with this problem, but not this week. So, spin the WR wheel. Full PPR pick 3:

Scary Terry vs Chi
Romeo Doubs @ LV
Z. Flowers @ Pit
G. Wilson @ Den

I'm really only sold on playing Terry because Chicago. I'd like to say Garret Wilson is a shoe-in, but other Wilson is so bad.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Do I play Nacua@PHI or Waddle@GB? Pretty sure GB’s rush defense is like #30, so I’m assuming Achane and Mostert will be the main ball havers, but otoh Coop is back, so I’m not positive I’m going to get 27pts from Nacua again, much less his projected 10.23 (compared to Waddle’s 9.87)

I am reasonably annoyed that auto draft grabbed Waddle @ #2 in the draft before I realised what time it was

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Do I play Nacua@PHI or Waddle@GB? Pretty sure GB’s rush defense is like #30, so I’m assuming Achane and Mostert will be the main ball havers, but otoh Coop is back, so I’m not positive I’m going to get 27pts from Nacua again, much less his projected 10.23 (compared to Waddle’s 9.87)

I am reasonably annoyed that auto draft grabbed Waddle @ #2 in the draft before I realised what time it was

Nobody knows if Kupp is playing. Just because his practice window is open doesn't mean he's definitely back.

Who are you starting over these guys? They should both be in your lineup.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Gobias Ind. posted:

Nobody knows if Kupp is playing. Just because his practice window is open doesn't mean he's definitely back.

Who are you starting over these guys? They should both be in your lineup.

I have Justin Jefferson, and then I’ve been running Monty/Kamara with Jacobs in the flex spot since waddle has been a wet fart so far

I also have JAMO, but he’s on the bench until I see what he does and how often he gets targeted

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Gotta choose two of these three for .5 PPR flexes

De’Von Achane vs NYG
Brian Robinson vs CHI tomorrow
Nico Collins @ ATL

I’ve got the first two slotted in but leery of Thursday night games

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

vaginite posted:

1 PPR Flex

Need 1 RB, 1 Flex:

D. Achane vs NYG
R. Mostert vs NYG
D. Montgomery vs Carolina
DJ Moore vs Washington (probably not gonna run him flex unless I get talked into it, but it's an option)

Achane and Monty. Lions will pull ahead and run the ball.

Although it begs the question - who is your other RB not listed??

Cat Hassler posted:

Gotta choose two of these three for .5 PPR flexes

De’Von Achane vs NYG
Brian Robinson vs CHI tomorrow
Nico Collins @ ATL

I’ve got the first two slotted in but leery of Thursday night games

Again who the hell do you have in your RB/WR slots that you have these options for flexes :psyduck:

Go with the RBs

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Phillys pass defence isn't that great so far this year so Nacua imo

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

My $0.02 on Nacua - start him until there's actually a game where Kupp a) plays and b) takes targets from him.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

MakaVillian posted:

Phillys pass defence isn't that great so far this year so Nacua imo

Dango Bango posted:

My $0.02 on Nacua - start him until there's actually a game where Kupp a) plays and b) takes targets from him.

Big ideas, thanks folks!

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Dango Bango posted:

Achane and Monty. Lions will pull ahead and run the ball.

Again who the hell do you have in your RB/WR slots that you have these options for flexes :psyduck:

Go with the RBs

I have CMC, Sun God, and Cee Dee Lamb

I’ve never had a roster like this in my 12 team redraft league

Which means the whole thing will collapse

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Jesus lol. Nice work!

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Dango Bango posted:

Henry :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

Agree with this but there’s a huge asterisk that he is an insane trade chip until suddenly he isn’t because Kupp is back and got 15 targets for 180 yards and Puka had 1 target for 8 yards

I think I I’ve been talked into Puka being good even once Kupp comes back by the main fantasy thread, but it’s in his range of outcomes that he is unusable too

I wouldn’t blame anyone for trading Puka if you can get serious value for him