Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

euphronius posted:

don’t give my usps garbage m
also democrat lol

lol euphronius is a registered Republican as an equity partner in a large pittsburgh firm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

his lawyer friends literally made him register republican

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Somehow I ended up on a video about the resort the movie was film at and how now the lake has completely dried up but the cinderblocks they put in the water for the moonlit lake dance scene are still there to this very day which seems sad I thought this movie was a big deal???

I've never seen it.

Apr 7, 2003

My new job sent me an email about the shares I owned in the company. I thought it was a phishing email and reported it to Google and got the company they have handling the share distribution marked as spam

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Euphronius was actually the lawyer that negotiated Dr oz's house purchase so he could technically say he lives in PA and run for senate

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My new job sent me an email about the shares I owned in the company. I thought it was a phishing email and reported it to Google and got the company they have handling the share distribution marked as spam

Lol, step 1 to claiming the means of production

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Asproigerosis posted:

Somehow I ended up on a video about the resort the movie was film at and how now the lake has completely dried up but the cinderblocks they put in the water for the moonlit lake dance scene are still there to this very day which seems sad I thought this movie was a big deal???

I've never seen it.

I've been there! it's near Virginia Tech

Apr 7, 2003

Asproigerosis posted:

Euphronius was actually the lawyer that negotiated Dr oz's house purchase so he could technically say he lives in PA and run for senate

My wife works at a law firm and from what I can tell Euphronius is a really bad lawyer who can't even make a video game character jump.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

his lawyer friends literally made him register republican

ur a republican

Apr 7, 2003

CODChimera posted:

ur a republican

gently caress you, hobbit

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

hobbits are from pittsburgh

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook

Bearjew posted:

hobbits are from pittsburgh

Famous coal and steel barons, the hobbits

Apr 7, 2003

Basic Poster posted:

Famous coal and steel barons, the hobbits

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

If you're targeted by libs of tiktok & u don't get a bomb threat... well. Maybe that's a "you" problem

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

https://youtu.be/YqMoFrCinTY?si=ROaOdHXLr52oMmCK

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

alnilam posted:

the eternal truemp question of, is he a huge idiot or is ue engaging in a clever rhetorical game (but is still an idiot)
hellcome

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

ok, i can see how a group of responsible concerned adults calling in bomb threats to schools and disrupting the education and lives of children and their parents could be construed as problematic, but have you considered the grave threat a rainbow sticker might pose to children?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

pictured: how children are recruited to worship Baal

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
WALL

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/biden-administration-waives-26-federal-laws-border-wall-103738662

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Extremely normal country

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzf4rY8QJCU

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

that's a hell of an act, what do you call it?

the disinformationalists!

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

tacodaemon posted:

attachenment:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

tacodaemon posted:

lol the WaPo was hinting this morning that the knives are out for Gaetz and hoo boy

Lol

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

The Baals on the bus go round and round

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

was Rand Paul on vacation or something

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

long story short some religous rich freaks with extremely unhealthy attitudes towards human sexuality saw american culture as too accepting of the fact that some people are just innately gay so they spent shitloads of money to make it seem like just about anything from rainbows, to 3 sentences in a book, to a 25 year old lunch lady with blue hair can turn a person gay

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
shift change

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

a.lo posted:

https://twitter.com/BeauBowmanKCCI/status/1709336325084549254?s=20
                        /

uh :cop:
Im hearing reports of alo's av getting more adorable and bratty once again - this is a bona-fide portent of things to come and I'm gonna need to ask u a couple questions at the sbarrps a'fore we can look for your so-called "mystery man"

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

External Organs posted:

Shifty asleep at the wheel

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

tacodaemon posted:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Do you want to destroy my trumperrrrr

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

motherfucker

these dummies don't even understand how to correctly introduce variety into their model and so instead they're preprocessing it and giving it live ethnicity hints. with enough strength and the right other hints, yeah, those words are gonna show up and it happens that their model is good enough to make words happen

and now, because they're dumb, all of the people that constantly rag on "AI ethics" are gonna point to this as to why it's bad to be "ethical" and I hate the world and want it to end so that my suffering can end as well

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Oust this speaker and just walk awayyyy

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

McGlockenshire posted:

motherfucker

these dummies don't even understand how to correctly introduce variety into their model and so instead they're preprocessing it and giving it live ethnicity hints. with enough strength and the right other hints, yeah, those words are gonna show up and it happens that their model is good enough to make words happen

and now, because they're dumb, all of the people that constantly rag on "AI ethics" are gonna point to this as to why it's bad to be "ethical" and I hate the world and want it to end so that my suffering can end as well

Sounds like you know a suspicious amount about creating AIs.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

I take it back this is in fact loving hilarious

PostNouveau posted:

Sounds like you know a suspicious amount about creating AIs.

I have approximate knowledge of many things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
they were astonished at his doctrine!!! :wth:

you can't have kin without kindness :cheersbird: