Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
My siblings having children is gonna feel weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Hot dogs ftw

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

My siblings having children is gonna feel weird

with each other? yeah you should discourage that

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

His brand loyalty will be greatly missed but he did us all a disservice by his crude departure.

*16 yr old girl on intercom* Could the grown man playing Halo dress up please stop screaming at the elderly cheese vendor.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*16 yr old girl on intercom* Could the grown man playing Halo dress up please stop screaming at the elderly cheese vendor.

this is ableism

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Paladinus posted:

You can literally buy a hot dog for a dollar. It's the closest thing to communism in North America.

Widely reported that the workers are treated somewhat decent, especially as compared to most other retail too.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

drat

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

PPE guitarman > pedophile Uekalady

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Jeffrey uses (McAfee total) protection.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Heart this in the voice of the Two Point Hospital announcer

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*goon just as loud through master chief helmet intercom* no cortana. i think we're just getting started

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Paladinus posted:

While McAfee hosed a whale, Jeffrey hosed a Buffalo

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

alright i'm gonna post it, with some edits

Anyone who clicked on that song is being institutionalised

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Marcade posted:

Sing us a song, you're the PAPR man

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

B33rChiller posted:

Widely reported that the workers are treated somewhat decent, especially as compared to most other retail too.

They are. The food vendors aren't costco employees though so he was literally trying to fight a temp.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

DaysBefore posted:

Anyone who clicked on that song is being institutionalised

Institutionalized is a much better song

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Marcade posted:

Sing us a song, you're the PAPR man

Lol

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

iwentdoodie posted:

They are. The food vendors aren't costco employees though so he was literally trying to fight a temp.

that makes it praxis

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

The Postman posted:

I can no longer read the posts here due to the latent threat of revisiting the traumatic experience of the Costco sample vendor incident

It's a goddamn shame that this is too long to make a thread title because it's perfect

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

B33rChiller posted:

I literally made pizza and sold hotdogs for them at age 16 and made 14 bucks an hour plus an employer match 401k. In 2009

It was also the hardest I've ever worked at a job but.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Paladinus posted:

gonna be bigger than Trojanman

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Grassy Knowles posted:

Institutionalized is a much better song

*Muffled through speaker* All I wanted was a Vienna sausage. Just one Vienna sausage. And she wouldn’t give it to me

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Muffled through speaker* All I wanted was a Vienna sausage. Just one Vienna sausage. And she wouldn’t give it to me

lmfao

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
this forum is so stupid lol i love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Pablo Nergigante posted:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

this forum is so stupid lol i love it