Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I had no idea Cornel West was being called a deadbeat dad in lib circles lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

lol these people really thought they were doing a Lexington and Concord by booking private flights and staying at a nice hotel in Virginia

I was living in the DC suburbs back in 2021 near both a hotel and a metro station. On Jan 6th I was out for a morning walk in my neighborhood, when I noticed four boomers in a rental car driving around in circles. Eventually they pulled over and panickedly asked me where the metro station was because they needed to take a train into the city. Apparently they thought that a random office building in my neighborhood with the word metro in the name was the actual station, and they tried to enter it but the doors were locked. I gave them directions and as they were driving away I noticed that one of the dudes in the back had a MAGA hat on. I had no idea at the time, but I guess that I inadvertently added four more morons to the riot.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
man they really are giving Gaetz the ol' Madison Cawthorn treatment

you love to see it

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

On CNN Wednesday night Mullin described Gaetz as "a guy the media didn't give the time of day to after he was accused of sleeping with an underage girl. And there's a reason why no one in the [Republican] conference came and defended him, because we had all seen the videos he was showing on the House floor that all of us had walked away, of the girls that he had slept with.

He bragged about how he would crush E.D. medicine and chase it with the with an energy drink so he could go all night."

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER GETTING MY FIRST MCRIB WHEN I GOT MY OWN PLACE. AFTER WORK I STOPPED BY MCDONALDS TO ORDER THE MCRIB BUT THIS WAS ALSO THE SAME NIGHT WHEN DONALD TRUMP IS OUTPERFORMING IN THE ELECTION AND EVENTUALLY WINNING THE PRESIDENT-ELECT SLOT. I WAS SO DEPRESSED AND DISGUSTED THAT I LOST MY APPETITE AND COULDN'T EVEN ENOJY THE MCRIB AND THREW IT AWAY. I WILL ALWAYS REMMBER THAT NIGHT AND NOW PERMANTLY SCARED FROM THE ORDEAL THAT I AM VERY HESITANT TO ORDER THE MCRIB COMBO EVER AGAIN

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

*stirring a pile of sandwiches with a staff* The omens augur ill. Beware!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

skaboomizzy posted:

man they really are giving Gaetz the ol' Madison Cawthorn treatment

you love to see it

it's pretty neat how they were fine with him being a piece of poo poo pedo until he stopped following orders

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

The Nastier Nate posted:

the silver lining for me is that if your able to clear (what should be) some very low bars like not living with your parents, and having a car and half decent job, you can clean up on the dating apps

from my conversations with single women my age, the number of single men in their 30s and 40s that live with their parents is waaaaay higher then you think it is

it's the only housing that's affordable :shrug:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

a.lo posted:

I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER GETTING MY FIRST MCRIB WHEN I GOT MY OWN PLACE. AFTER WORK I STOPPED BY MCDONALDS TO ORDER THE MCRIB BUT THIS WAS ALSO THE SAME NIGHT WHEN DONALD TRUMP IS OUTPERFORMING IN THE ELECTION AND EVENTUALLY WINNING THE PRESIDENT-ELECT SLOT. I WAS SO DEPRESSED AND DISGUSTED THAT I LOST MY APPETITE AND COULDN'T EVEN ENOJY THE MCRIB AND THREW IT AWAY. I WILL ALWAYS REMMBER THAT NIGHT AND NOW PERMANTLY SCARED FROM THE ORDEAL THAT I AM VERY HESITANT TO ORDER THE MCRIB COMBO EVER AGAIN

Always wondered what happened with the OPEN PALM SLAM guy

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Bethamphetamine posted:

On CNN Wednesday night Mullin described Gaetz as "a guy the media didn't give the time of day to after he was accused of sleeping with an underage girl. And there's a reason why no one in the [Republican] conference came and defended him, because we had all seen the videos he was showing on the House floor that all of us had walked away, of the girls that he had slept with.

He bragged about how he would crush E.D. medicine and chase it with the with an energy drink so he could go all night."

I hope someone asks about Nestor.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Vim Fuego posted:

Always wondered what happened with the OPEN PALM SLAM guy

I take every bite and take every bite hard, making chomping and om nom noises. it makes me and my tummy a little less hungwy etc etc

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
La Beast here and today on the table I have purchased 30 mcribs and with the help of this blender I will be liquefying all of them and drinking it out of the world's biggest beer glass

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

a.lo posted:

La Beast here and today on the table I have purchased 30 mcribs and with the help of this blender I will be liquefying all of them and drinking it out of the world's biggest beer glass

hell yeah, LA Beast owns

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

a.lo posted:

have a good day!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
la beast's real name is Kevin....... I don't know if that's problematic or not

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Did you know the first time Nestor was brought up was when Gaetz was trying to counter someone saying that Republicans don’t raise non-white kids lol

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

colonelwest posted:

I was living in the DC suburbs back in 2021 near both a hotel and a metro station. On Jan 6th I was out for a morning walk in my neighborhood, when I noticed four boomers in a rental car driving around in circles. Eventually they pulled over and panickedly asked me where the metro station was because they needed to take a train into the city. Apparently they thought that a random office building in my neighborhood with the word metro in the name was the actual station, and they tried to enter it but the doors were locked. I gave them directions and as they were driving away I noticed that one of the dudes in the back had a MAGA hat on. I had no idea at the time, but I guess that I inadvertently added four more morons to the riot.

GET IN THE JAIL

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Did you know the first time Nestor was brought up was when Gaetz was trying to counter someone saying that Republicans don’t raise non-white kids lol

yeah lol. everyone was like

?

??????

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

a.lo posted:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I certainly harbor no illusions. Had I not gone into the tech field (and not been living with my then-girlfriend-now-wife right out of college to split rent with so I could pay $1500 loan payments for drat near 7 years to clear my debt) I would be in the same situation. We even managed to get in on those 3% mortgage rates at just the right time

I look at people and just feel so goddamned guilty that I lucked my way into the "easy mode" career path. I harbor no illusions that the difference between me and my younger brother is a matter of intelligence or effort or anything meritocratic and it just seems so damned absurd to me that there are people just like me and him across the country both thinking "yeah I deserve this"

I grew up poor as hell with seven other kids in a shack in the hills, dropped out of high school, worked in utility construction for a long time, worked call center jobs for a long time, and was broke as gently caress into my thirties. I don’t feel guilty at all about touching computers now

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Shootdown every single Turkish military craft in Syrian airspace

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Louisgod posted:

la beast's real name is Kevin....... I don't know if that's problematic or not

Previous kevin discussions have described that Kevins are not to be take seriously in political contexts.
LA Best is not a politician, but an entertainer. So being a kevin might be a productive status.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
OK so here's the ingredients (mostly) for the top secret pizza sauce

A can of tomatoes, some garlic, also garlic powder, black pepper, an anchovy or two, some random not-spicy peppers from the back yard, some random cherry tomatoes that are close to being rotten, some basil and some oregano.

That will all go into a big blender and then through this:

A normal seive to filter out seeds and stuff, and then a super-fine seive to allow the moisture from the tomato mush to seep out and collect in the container below. I'll take a pic when that process has started, it's a key to the whole thing. The tomato goop in the fine seive will be what goes on the pizza, and the liquid (which is definitely very tomato-flavored even though it's almost clear) will be what the eggplant and maybe dried mushrooms get poached in.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

relatively young-ish congressman known for grooming and banging high school girls going "oh yeah, this is my son" gesturing towards a twentysomething guy playing on his phone in the background isn't weird at all!!!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

what if we just made migrating legal ??

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I grew up poor as hell with seven other kids in a shack in the hills, dropped out of high school, worked in utility construction for a long time, worked call center jobs for a long time, and was broke as gently caress into my thirties. I don’t feel guilty at all about touching computers now

I think it's more that I feel guilty because I got out of the poverty cycle and they really didn't. Like they're comfortable but in the last vestiges of a dying middle class sense of comfortable.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Previous kevin discussions have described that Kevins are not to be take seriously in political contexts.
LA Best is not a politician, but an entertainer. So being a kevin might be a productive status.

ah, thank you, very insightful

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

emfive posted:

A can of tomatoes, some garlic, also garlic powder, black pepper, an anchovy or two, some random not-spicy peppers from the back yard, some random cherry tomatoes that are close to being rotten, some basil and some oregano.

A normal seive to filter out seeds and stuff, and then a super-fine seive to allow the moisture from the tomato mush to seep out and collect in the container below. I'll take a pic when that process has started, it's a key to the whole thing. The tomato goop in the fine seive will be what goes on the pizza, and the liquid (which is definitely very tomato-flavored even though it's almost clear) will be what the eggplant and maybe dried mushrooms get poached in.

ok but what if you are a normal person who doesn’t have a bunch of alchemy tools to make a pizza?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

you can buy frozen dough , cheese and tomato sauce at the store

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

euphronius posted:

what if we just made migrating legal ??

[in extreme sovcit voice] I'm not driving, I'm MIGRATING

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

VideoKid posted:

ok but what if you are a normal person who doesn’t have a bunch of alchemy tools to make a pizza?

Cheesecloth in a colander will do it

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

man i wish i had proper tools and good ingredients and a kitchen :(

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
You can go to most pizza places and ask to buy some of their fully prepped dough out of the freezer, works a lot better than the store poo poo

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress yeah

https://twitter.com/sarahnferris/status/1709972894871073285

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

emfive posted:

is that Thai basil?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp