Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???

mega dy posted:

Is Tee Higgins going to have value going forward? Got offered him in a trade.

You can trade for him so long as the risk is baked into the offer price. Like it wouldnt surprise me if Tee puts up WR1/2 numbers on the back half of the season but you shouldn't have to pay anywhere near face value for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

The trade offered was me getting Higgins, Kittle, Swift for Zay Flowers, Engram, B Hall.

I love Swift but I think I’m off Kittle and Higgins now. Still negotiating.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Also there’s a good chance that Hall turns into a monster this week.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Yeah I kind of want to make a play for Breece and I'm not sure whether I should be worried about Saquon with how poo poo the Giants are.

Would offering Saquon for Breece+Waddle be reasonable? Too much? Not enough? Full PPR.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

Kilometers Davis posted:

As a Higgins owner I’m holding firm. I mean, yeah, this season has looked awful for the Bengals. You should be focused on the present not the past either fantasy football (life too). But it’s Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. Highly skilled player, highly skilled quarterback. That’s a perfect combo. I have faith that they will figure things out because the upside of that is higher than anything I could most likely trade Higgins for.

my counterpoint to this is...there's nothing to figure out. burrow's hurt. he knows it. we know it. everyone knows it.

and because of this, he can't scramble like he needs to given his line. and his line's always been awful, so i don't think it's reasonable to expect any changes there any time soon.

so like...it's really just health. if you believe burrow can overcome it in the next few weeks, cool. but in my experience, calves don't heal quickly, especially when they're being intensely stressed out one day a week.

i don't know, again, i'm avoiding. there are more promising options with less question marks around.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I dropped Kyle Pitts for Zach Ertz today so I expect Pitts to finally start living up to any hype.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I wouldn't worry about that.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I wouldn't worry about that.

Yeah. When I saw he was #29 in points rank I knew it was finally time to cut bait.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Got offered Nico Collins for my Waddle this morning. Obvious shot at buying low but it says a lot about how useless Waddle has been that I’m even thinking about it. He’s been super frustrating. Like are you really going to bench a guy who could easily go off for 30+? But on the other hand he’s an afterthought in Miami’s offense right now. He’s getting comparable targets to freaking Berrios out there.

Nico is at least regularly doing stuff

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Nico is a stud and Stroud looks great. If I had Waddle I'd be hard pressed to say no if they threw in something else.

Draft position no longer matters.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Managed to trade Mahomes for Adams straight up and yoinked Stroud out of FA in my friend league. Hope this doesn't backfire immensely given Mahomes schedule rest of season but I was in a dire spot for WRs. (6pt tds)

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Breece for Puka? I don't think Kupp will destroy Puka's target share and there's always a chance Kupp never fully recovers...

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Matt Zerella posted:

Nico is a stud and Stroud looks great. If I had Waddle I'd be hard pressed to say no if they threw in something else.

Draft position no longer matters.

You could say the same about Waddle and Tua/the Dolphins. Except, well Nico is producing and Waddle isn't heh. I'll think on it some more. Unfortunately he doesn't have much I would want to ask for as a throw in. I could ask for like... Hunter Henry? Rachaad White (he's a huge Bucs homer so this seems like a tough pill for him to swallow)?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I hear y’all re: Higgins. I’m hopeful but yeah, it definitely might not go my way.

I’ll just ignore that and focus on my TLaw situation :smith: his schedule is rough through the end of the season after the bye.

Nov 6, 2002

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Breece for Puka?

Hell yes.

Nov 6, 2002

Docjowles posted:

Got offered Nico Collins for my Waddle this morning.

Absolutely

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Starting Sam Howell in a fantasy lineup........... lol

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
It's the bears, you're safe

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

mcmagic posted:

This is the week for it

But it’s TNF so who knows what’s going to happen

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

mcmagic posted:

Over Burrow.

I know.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Is zack moss worthless if Jonathan Taylor comes back? I’m not going to drop him quite yet, but my bench is starting to fill up with guys essentially waiting for the lead back to get injured. I’m going to need actual starters soon.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

howell's an easy call over burrow in his current state.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Bird in a Blender posted:

Is zack moss worthless if Jonathan Taylor comes back? I’m not going to drop him quite yet, but my bench is starting to fill up with guys essentially waiting for the lead back to get injured. I’m going to need actual starters soon.

Depends if JT gets traded or not.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I would not drop Moss yet. It’s a wait and see situation

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

mcmagic posted:

Me also. It's just one week while Herbert is out and it's against the Bears so uh we'll see.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I hope every kept faith in the Bears offense, or at least DJ Moore. Lol

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Bird in a Blender posted:

I hope every kept faith in the Bears offense, or at least DJ Moore. Lol

I was a bit worried going with Fields and so far im happy.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I was promised that Brian Robinson was gonna run for 555 yards and have 7 TDs with how badly the game was gonna go for the Bears

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Looking good for my 3/4 leagues I have DJ Moore in.

There was pressure from my co-owner to straight up drop him in one league and I put my foot down. Dude is a stud

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Quiet Feet posted:

I was promised that Brian Robinson was gonna run for 555 yards and have 7 TDs with how badly the game was gonna go for the Bears

There’s three whole quarters left for the Bears to implode

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
LOL @ starting Howell and playing against DJ Moore

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

gently caress, I just realized i started Terry.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

LMAO go DJ!

I never doubted you for a second!

Of COURSE I would have still started you if Mike Evans and Keenan Allen weren't on byes!

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Don't know why I trusted the Washington DST instead of leaving the acowboys in.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/ESPNFantasy/status/1710097110484275678

since nobody is in the fantasy GDT

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I started all my commanders and so far, it’s not great!!!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I guess I dropped Fields too early? I was never going to start him this week though. I blame Michael Lombardi.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???
Starting Wan'Dale Robinson over Nico Collins. I know it feels crazy but it also feels right

quote:

Consensus W5 Rankings

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

Starting Wan'Dale Robinson over Nico Collins. I know it feels crazy but it also feels right

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

NYG vs MIA feels like a blood bath