Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/1710000440958505289

Lmao, ok this is pretty good

I also can’t wait for Trump to eat poo poo in NYC. He’s going to be apoplectic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

petit choux posted:

Oh hi, Lumpentroll, so nice to see you and hoping all is well with your miserable rear end while I've been out. I've missed you and all the trumo thread posters, and it has taken an effort of will to stop reading the thread, just because I'm lonesome. I'm hoping that as the election nears and as things get more dire for the US people will start posting on topic a little and I won't feel as conflicted about posting here.

you got my pasta invite right? come over for pasta, there's always pasta here. You can meet the dolls.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Qurnah posted:

it sucks imo

you fucker

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Godlessdonut posted:

Eternal President Trump

It is the 3rd Millennium. For more than a decade The Donald has sat immobile on the Golden Escalator. He is the Master of America by the will of the people...

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I sold my house. Also I forgot to fill out a wire authorization form so the closing company still has my money . whoops

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Turdfuzz posted:

i lost a loved one not too long ago too n all i'll say is you'll get over it Toxoplasmid
i don't mean that in a heartless or insensitive way tho
the human brain is like super used to loving tragedy after tragedy cuz that's all our lives are
i hope this helps? i'm not good at this

Turdfuzz I probably owe you an apology too, it has been kinda disheartening to see the thread turn more into a hugbox and so little content posting, but nonetheless you have been consistent and kept posting, FWIW. Much that is terrible we do not know. Much that is beautiful we shall still discover. Let's sail till we come to the edge.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/JennaEllisEsq/status/1710039110398910688
:woop:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

totally insane lol

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

weird pet peeve, but I hate the soft, vague language of social media stuff like "it goes about as well as you expect"

just say "it goes terribly. She's absolutely tone-deaf."

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Can't imagine why banks won't give him more money

quote:

In April, an arbitration panel ordered Lindell to pay $5 million for losing his “Prove Mike Wrong” 2020 election challenge, in which participants were asked to find proof that his cyber data was not valid data from the November 2020 election, as he’d contended it was.

“For the people who find the evidence, 5 million is their reward,” the contest said.

Software developer Robert Zeidman won the challenge, but Lindell refused to pay. Lindell is now challenging the arbitration panel's ruling.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I sold my house. Also I forgot to fill out a wire authorization form so the closing company still has my money . whoops

I know how that feels but I still am very disappointed in you.

My last wire for a sale took a weekend to land and I was kind-of stuck to the ceiling. (It was my mom's condo which she bought because she was insane.)

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

long enough for the crazies to learn about the line of succession and attempt/do the needful

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

thank you mr president

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
Gonna vote for trump because I can't vote for my first pick, Osama bin laden

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
Thanks OBAMNA

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

lmao :getin:

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
It's up on Fox's website now.

quote:

"I have been asked to speak as a unifier because I have so many friends in Congress," Trump told Fox News Digital. "If they don’t get the vote, they have asked me if I would consider taking the speakership until they get somebody longer-term, because I am running for president."

"They have asked me if I would take it for a short period of time for the party, until they come to a conclusion—I’m not doing it because I want to—I will do it if necessary, should they not be able to make their decision," Trump said.

Trump stressed that if Republicans cannot come to a consensus, he would take the speakership for a short "30, 60, or 90-day period." 

"I would only do it for the party," he said, stressing that his focus is on his presidential campaign. 
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-accept-speakership-for-short-period-republicans-decide-permanent-replacement

Dare we pray for Three Months of Trump?

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Scott Forstall posted:

long enough for the crazies to learn about the line of succession and attempt/do the needful

don't worry harris is never anywhere near biden or in public for unrelated reasons.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
please god if you actually exist make this poo poo happen

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Can the speaker issue subpoenas? Judge Eragon... your Speaker needs you in Washington!

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Congrats, hoping to have mine fixed up to get on market by Nov. 15 years of putting off fixing poo poo is coming home to roost now, it's been an awful experience.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/_StephanieMyers/status/1710043496592318581

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

wire you like this

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

they lied and told him it comes with immunity didn't they

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Louisgod posted:

please god if you actually exist make this poo poo happen

lol he would hate the job so much it’d be great

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

they lied and told him it comes with immunity didn't they

probably

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

don't you need a constitutional amendment for term limits

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

house can make it’s own rules for members

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

this is what it's like posting in the Glennthread

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

which house

is it the one you were charging other people to stay in

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Is that the whole table of contents or is there more?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Mr Gaetz…? welcome to the resistance?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

euphronius posted:

I hope the judge issues a rule to show cause why the attorneys should not be sanctioned

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Filthy Hans posted:

this is what it's like posting in the Glennthread

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

:thunk:trump: hmmm, 2 choices, permanent speakser, or trumporrary. ..

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/1710030814631596134?s=20

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

elon got rid of link descriptions and now my twitter is full of posts without context. it's so bad lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

its 45 pages but he stopped listing the content after page 27 lol