Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Acknowledge the tribal fleece

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

its a nice red what can i say

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
If only the Roman Fleece could heat WWE up.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

rotinaj posted:

Hey um wtf is this sorry excuse for merchandise

https://shop.wwe.com/en/roman-reigns-50-x-60-frosty-fleece-throw-blanket/p-915599923145696207+z-8-4147124204

The best they can do is have some sweatshop sew a tiny roman placard on the corner? Not even a good rendition of his logo

It really ties the room together.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

rotinaj posted:

https://shop.wwe.com/en/roman-reigns-50-x-60-frosty-fleece-throw-blanket/p-915599923145696207+z-8-4147124204

The best they can do is have some sweatshop sew a tiny roman placard on the corner? Not even a good rendition of his logo

WWE shop uses Fantatics, which has a bunch of these interchangeable products for sports teams. So it's not WWE making them, it's just what Fanatics does

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

That DICK! posted:

last purchased an hour ago. who was it

Gumball Gumption posted:

Sitting my wife down to explain why we're in debt

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

rotinaj posted:

Hit the hay comfortably on your own private Island of Relevance like Roman Reigns under this cozy Frosty Fleece throw blanket. It's sure to keep you warm while you're catching up on your favorite matches and moments from the Tribal Chief. Thanks to its instantly recognizable Roman Reigns graphics, it's the perfect grab for bundling up before the next poor soul hears Reigns' ''OOOOHAHHHH'' battle cry and receives a thunderous Spear.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

CopywrightMMXI posted:

new thread title

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Holy poo poo

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Suplex Liberace posted:

its a nice red what can i say

It's not a bad dye
It's not a good dye
It's THE dye

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Pope Corky the IX posted:

His eyes look like crying mouths.

There's a user here that used to have a Danielson avatar but it's done like it's The Corinthian and it always weirded me out but was so awesome.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

mcriddle off the menu

https://twitter.com/WrestleVotes/status/1709946284290048100

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
is that a McRib on us?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I love how hard WWE is pushing “Sure we made him eat poo poo for years, but the big baby went and got fired right as we had year-long title feud all planned out for him.

EDIT: Talking about Ali

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

have sheamus in there too. McShiddle

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Trying the Sheamus Shake. Tastes pretty good. Happy birthday, Sheam--

*jump cut to a dead body*

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

I've been on this site for almost 20 years and never bought an avatar, but evil Vince portrait is making me strongly consider.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Joey McChrist posted:

he's gonna win that title his daddy never had, the wwe championship wwe undisputed championship wwe world heavyweight championship wwe tag team championship!! the 24/7 championship

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I Like McRiddle

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Is this another Search Engine Optimization thing?
"McGriddle"
Did you mean to search 'McRiddle'?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Hearing the plan, Drew drugged Riddle on the plane so he'd act a fool and get fired.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

ChrisBTY posted:

Is this another Search Engine Optimization thing?
"McGriddle"
Did you mean to search 'McRiddle'?

It’s a “dumb old man think it’s funny because food” thing

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
Stupid detail but did anyone else notice on this past RAW that Miz made a reference to the old movie Stand By Me?

"I don't shut up, I GROW up & when I look at you, I THROW up!!"

No idea why I remembered it but it was a fun detail nonetheless :)

BOOTY-ADE fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Oct 6, 2023

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Stupid detail but did anyone else notice on this past RAW that Miz made a reference to the old move Stand By Me?

"I don't shut up, I GROW up & when I look at you, I THROW up!!"

No idea why I remembered it but it was a fun detail nonetheless :)

It could also be a Pee-Wee reference because I’m pretty sure he’s used that before too? And the two had a pretty silly interaction when Pee-Wee guest hosted.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Shard posted:

I came across dear sister and it reminded me this exists which I still think is hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI0MvBwXtfw

Can't believe I've never seen this before lmao

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Ganso Bomb posted:

It could also be a Pee-Wee reference because I’m pretty sure he’s used that before too? And the two had a pretty silly interaction when Pee-Wee guest hosted.

Good point :) I watched Stand By Me recently so it was the first thing that came to mind, still fun to see guys referencing old school media outside wrestling

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
McGriddles are my guilty pleasure.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
We don't have McGriddles in the UK, so I had to look it up. Would give it a go, especially if I was hungover. McRiddle, not so much.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

WON posted:

“Regarding C.M. Punk, there is obviously tons of talk regarding him returning. There have been rumors that it’s happening, but those in WWE have only said that no deal is completed and those close to Punk have told us that it is his intention to return and the two sides are in talks. One would expect if such a deal is made that Survivor Series weekend in Chicago would be the time to do the surprise return”

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lol, lmao

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Is there anything known about non-competes or anything like that from AEW contracts? Does that not matter because he was "fired for cause" (or however it was phrased) and not just released on a whim or whatever?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Ganso Bomb posted:

Is there anything known about non-competes or anything like that from AEW contracts? Does that not matter because he was "fired for cause" (or however it was phrased) and not just released on a whim or whatever?

The “non-competes” in WWE are usually just extended time on payroll. There are exceptions, probably for more salary based roles, because it seemed like Renee was unable to join AEW for over a year.

The general thinking was that Punk was immediately terminated and is no longer being paid by the company so he probably doesn’t have a noncompete

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

lol

lmfao

rofl even

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
after punk gets fired from wwe by mid-2024 do you think he goes back to mma

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Not even Punk could get me to watch wwe again. But it’s close.