Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

and thats with our media trying their best to downplay the utter failure of the counter offensive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

sorta of like covid lmao

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

what a loving loser

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

they're still doing that war thing? they should probably cut that poo poo out imo, seems bad

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Scarabrae posted:

yeah the vibes are off, americans are sick of hearing about it.

we got a lot of people killed for no reason, hosed the country up for decades so its time to say mission accomplished

now we must focus on the real enemy: china. we gotta gently caress up china err i mean help taiwan yeah thats it. help

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

SomethingBeautiful posted:

they're still doing that war thing? they should probably cut that poo poo out imo, seems bad

nah war is good again

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

americans not even supporting a proxy war for the sake of oil companies. you hate to see it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
americans turning against a war means an end to that war in 18 years

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

CODChimera posted:

nah war is good again

well if you say so, like most normal people i stopped paying attention after a week or so

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

bebop esq posted:

i'll do it

i gotta do everything around here

IKs can't undo a probation that has already been accepted through the queue

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Scarabrae posted:

sorta of like covid lmao

lol yeah

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

well if you say so, like most normal people i stopped paying attention after a week or so

have you talked to a normal person recently? they absolutely did not tune out after a week

god i wish they had have done that lol

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

kway way

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

RealityWarCriminal posted:

americans turning against a war means an end to that war in 18 years

yeah it's a war to deny russia supplying fossil fuels to europe so it's gonna last a generation at least if history is a guide. not very good imho

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Just so people are aware, NZ was only allowed to prosper because its consumer economy was written on the back of the Australian ergo Chinese economy.

One of the biggest beneficiaries to globalization that I'm aware of.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Putin invaded Ukraine.

Sorr-I'm sorry...trying to delete it.

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

me and the guys are all about the war, going over the latest offensives in the breakroom. boss had to yell at us to get back to work cause we're just standing around on our order pickers really diving deep into ukrainian anti air capabilities. love that poo poo and it's extremely important to all of us in our day to day lives

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

:holymoley:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

CODChimera posted:

have you talked to a normal person recently? they absolutely did not tune out after a week

god i wish they had have done that lol

you live in a fake country, though. americans don't care about the ukraine war anymore. they don't even have the will to not see all the nazis no more

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

There is really no nice way to say it.

C-Spam is out of touch with middle America.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1710109811856294303

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

me and the guys are all about the war, going over the latest offensives in the breakroom. boss had to yell at us to get back to work cause we're just standing around on our order pickers really diving deep into ukrainian anti air capabilities. love that poo poo and it's extremely important to all of us in our day to day lives

it's more like "did you see the Russian orcs blew up another child's playground? God I hope putler gets a himars to the face. where are those f16s"

never seen anything like it, usually people do just ignore this stuff. but maybe my/our lack of 9/11 means something

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

he's going for the cspam vote

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

DryGoods posted:

Putin invaded Ukraine.

I wouldn’t worry about it, this history book I’m reading says that the good guys have always won

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/realerichayes/status/1710128725868892558

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

it's a real wonder why that dog bites people

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

DryGoods posted:

Putin invaded Ukraine.

if only we discouraged invasions. think of the world we could build

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Cornhack McBarfy

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

the foreman starts furiously signaling for a full site shutdown. all the laborers muster at the excavation site
all right, fellas, everyone's gotta ante up for the relief fund. pitch in, we're getting our boy kievan kevin a new sonnerad tatt. that'll give 'im the yamato spirit he needs to gut the ruskies.
the workers solemnly place their money in the foreman's helmet, gently whispering slava ukraini

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

he’s a gnome and the cover is starting to slip

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/Jamierodr14/status/1710076352840560758

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

jamie rword that's a violation of your constitutional oath!

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

glad u didn't comment pooky, then you'd've agreed

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/Rushthewriter/status/1710099540966019407
a vivek drone show lmao

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

ill man the guard tower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

You're either scamming or you're the person getting scammed

That’s basically the central premise of every modern galaxy brained financial grift. MLM, Crypto, NFTs, Meme Stocks. It’s all basically “what if America but all the little guys are the exploiters?”. It’s an anarcho-capitalist dream where we all become Ayn Rand ubermensch, but in reality it just recreates new forms of a rich elite. It’s fitting that Trump himself was involved in multiple MLM scams.