Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Sorry to break up toast chat with this lol, but hot on the heels of being interviewed by a serial rapist and sex trafficker and other cancelled and disagraced right wing grifters, he's now quoting Andy Plumb:

https://twitter.com/LozzaFox/status/1710241013883666503

Andy Plumb is the guy who Jeremy Vine threatened to sue recently. He's a well known very dumb very racist conspiracy twat with a complicated history

Zalakwe posted:

Mate it's Owl's first day and you drop this?!

Trial by fire is the best way. Congrats on the IK promotion Owlfancier!

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 12:33 on Oct 6, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

fuctifino posted:

Sorry to break up toast chat with this lol, but hot on the heels of being interviewed by a serial rapist and sex trafficker and other cancelled and disagraced right wing grifters, he's now quoting Andy Plumb:

https://twitter.com/LozzaFox/status/1710241013883666503

Andy Plumb is the guy who Jeremy Vine threatened to sue recently. He's a well known very dumb very racist conspiracy twat with a complicated history

Trial by fire is the best way. Congrats on the IK promotion Owlfancier!

Wait, does the UK not have something akin to a US restraining order?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Yeah. But I guess they're not universally applied to everyone on bail. But you would have conditions placed on your bail I would think.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Bel Shazar posted:

Wait, does the UK not have something akin to a US restraining order?

I think his dumbass point is that it's not anyone else, just the victim.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

fuctifino posted:

Tag yourselves. I'm 15

16 is actually a little too done for me, once it starts to brown we're getting into dangerous territory. I would eat 12 or 16 though.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

UK Police bail can often involve conditions even at the pre-charge post-arrest level, such as reside at certain properties, or impose curfews, restrictions on where you can go, what you can say and who you can talk with etc. It's standard practice and the conditions are crafted based on the situation. It's to protect evidence, protect witnesses and to prevent further crimes from taking place.

Fox has been accused of taking part in a conspiracy to commit criminal damage. He's posted and talked about being involved, and even boasted the police to come and arrest him the day before the actual arrest. He's declared himself as a public contact for people to get free angle grinders to cut down ULEZ cameras and said he was going to be cutting them down himself.

So for the police to impose restrictions that stops him from continuing with such a criminal conspiracy, such as preventing him from talking or posting about cutting down cameras etc. is not much of a surprise.

The right are trying to push the false narrative that this NEVER happens to anyone on the left, which is very easily debunked, but facts don't matter to these people

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Nice to see someone comparing whatever Fox has done with being a rapist.

edit. VVVV not you the man in the tweet you quoted VVV

keep punching joe fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Oct 6, 2023

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

e: oops, sorry I misread. My apologies!

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Oct 6, 2023

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

I for one welcome our new owl fancying overlord.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

*a guy on twitter compares me to a rapist* make u think

Clarence
May 3, 2012

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I for one welcome our new owl fancying overlord.

Do they fancy owls, or do they make owls more fancy?

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Owl seems quiet. Has the weight of power spooked him?

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

He's clearly shoring up his power base in the armed forces before marching on the capital.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Nothing screams masculinity louder than sucking on a 9 inch cylindrical object, imo

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Clarence posted:

Do they fancy owls, or do they make owls more fancy?

It was supposed to be Owl, Fancier but the forums don't let you have commas

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

fuctifino posted:

Nothing screams toxic masculinity louder than sucking on a 9 inch cylindrical object, imo

The other two at least managed to look like smug somewhat suave pricks.

He looks like a teen who's desperately trying to copy it and is failing miserably.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

smellmycheese posted:

The admins are probably making owl do whatever the SA mod equivalent of loving a dead pig's head is.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

fuctifino posted:

Nothing screams masculinity louder than sucking on a 9 inch cylindrical object, imo
Davis Aurini was ahead of his time.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

fuctifino posted:

..cigars..

Tbh smoking a few cigars is on my bucket list, but only if i already have the big C at stage 4. :shrug:

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

fuctifino posted:

Isn't like your whole deal sucking on various weed delivery systems? Anyway, what's not masculine about kissing peepees?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Just Another Lurker posted:

Tbh smoking a few cigars is on my bucket list, but only if i already have the big C at stage 4. :shrug:

It's one thing to do it for the enjoyment of the thing, but another to pose so that others can see you doing it looking for attention and kudos points.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
One thing I can recommend against is smoking a big Cuban cigar before a wedding dinner because (a) you will have no appetite and (b) everything will taste like tobacco.

In retrospect, my buddy having a table of old Cuban guys rolling fresh cigars at his wedding reception was a bit too flash and ill-considered

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Just Another Lurker posted:

I've only had a few in my life but each has been a roll of the dice as to whether it was quite nice thanks or thunderous projectile vomit

DreddyMatt
Nov 25, 2002
MY LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF CURRENT EVENTS IS EXCEEDED ONLY BY MY UNQUENCHABLE THIRST FOR PISS. FUK U AMERIKKKA!!
Find it hard to believe anyone actually enjoys a cigar. All the grim taste of cigarettes, except you have to remember not to inhale and it takes about 40 minutes to finish

Surprise T Rex
Apr 9, 2008

Dinosaur Gum
Yeah it's just another cargo-cult masculinity thing. Look at me and how manly I am, I smoke cigars and love violence and shag loads of women etc etc. Exact same energy as a goon ordering a single malt and hating every second of it because it's what he's been told high-powered men like to drink.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Is that a moral compass tattoed on his hand?

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Single malt is good tho. Cigars not so much

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Failed Imagineer posted:

Isn't like your whole deal sucking on various weed delivery systems?
Yes, but the mouthpieces are not of a boastable size like cigars. I also don't pose with them in my mouth as a rule. I'll post pics OF the vapes though.

quote:

Anyway, what's not masculine about kissing peepees?

Absolutely nothing. I stated that nothing screams masculinity louder, and I mean it. I found it all funny because all three of them obviously don't intend it that way at all

fridge corn posted:

Single malt is good tho. Cigars not so much

I tried many cigars during my smoking years, and I hated every single one of them. Single malts though?... mmmm... I should buy a mini bottle sometime

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Oct 6, 2023

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

yeah if you hate single malt you should absolutely fix that

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Single malt is like the one legal pleasure left in the world.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/Agitate4Change/status/1710243637164978685

keep punching joe posted:

Single malt is like the one legal pleasure left in the world.

And cake!

Cake is not illegal.... yet....

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

fuctifino posted:

I know this is completely trivial, but all three of them are holding their cigars wrong

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
The correct way:

Single malt is good, but it's a known fact that the best distilled beverages are made in a shed by two fellas who look like

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Can't help but notice the perfect knot on keanu's tie

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/EddieBurfi/status/1710063857689899184

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

smellmycheese posted:

I was asleep, hello.

Also I just want to point out that I have already been a moderator of a forum and it went terribly so let us hope that it goes better this time.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

This video is really weird. That sudden on/off clapping at the beginning is just... strange...

https://twitter.com/RishiSunak/status/1710021966113992801

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Scientastic posted:

I know this is completely trivial, but all three of them are holding their cigars wrong
All 3 also doing it not because they enjoy it, but in that weird 'are you upset by this? Does this upset you' kind of way.

I have a friend who likes a nice cigar at xmas as a little treat, and even he thinks 'smoke a big cigar to make a point' people are cunts.

Oh dear me
Aug 14, 2012

I have burned numerous saucepans, sometimes right through the metal

DreddyMatt posted:

Find it hard to believe anyone actually enjoys a cigar. All the grim taste of cigarettes, except you have to remember not to inhale and it takes about 40 minutes to finish

I used to like an occasional cigar, possibly because I inhaled. Am confident it was not a masculinity thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

fuctifino posted:

This video is really weird. That sudden on/off clapping at the beginning is just... strange...

https://twitter.com/RishiSunak/status/1710021966113992801

The loving awkward zoom and wobble at the very start is insane.