Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Sherbert Hoover posted:

we're all landlords who eat at chick fil a every day

stop!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

WarMECH posted:

drive thru at chick fil a is way faster than going inside and ordering its insane how fast the line moves no where close to 20 minutes lol

the ones around here always have huge lines and they suck. McDonald’s has better chicken sandwiches :smugdon:

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Here I am thinking I might treat myself to *two* meals a day and y'all are talking about which property you eat third brunch in

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Hmmmm thinking about Popeyes for lunch now....

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Cannon being the judge on the documents case tells you everything you need to know about the DoJs true intentions. Weird how she ends up as the judge on the only case with real legal teeth.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Tonetta posted:

lmao if anybody thinks that most boomers were gonna ever pass their wealth down to their kids instead of blowing it all in their twilight years on stupid bullshit like this

my mother was bipolar and extremely difficult to deal with but I do respect her in a weird way for flipping off the entire healthcare industry and basically never paying for anything.

not a boomer however.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

yeah but what are the ways this helped small business owners?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Red Baron posted:

buca de ¡Jebis!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

gregday
May 23, 2003

in these cases, "the economy" always means rich people's money in the stock market

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

lmao how is this real life

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
*stuffs chik fil a down my throat* vote biden, the gays are important

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lmao

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I'm going to vote for a good presdient like McDonald's

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1710301106599825593

I don’t want to look like the frumpy single lady angry on Twitter all day

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

UFOTacoMan posted:

I'm going to vote for a good presdient like McDonald's

bitch mcdonalds? the old crow?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
i hope chaya always has holes in her socks

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Schmoe Cwead posted:

good luck on ur journey liddle' cabbage hopefully u can flourish and focus on a personal project like lastgirl did

she opened for the death cab / postal service 20th anniversary show and it was fantastic

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

AI images are getting better but they can never get the shoes quite right

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

petit choux posted:

I imagine I'll keep reading you guys because I have no other way of keeping in touch with reality, and I will definitely miss you all. Speaking personally, I can't seem to get a clear picture of what's wrong but it seems I've followed the same trajectory as a lot of posters, unable to pull myself away from the computer, never getting anything done IRL. I'll probably re-reg with a different username at some point. If I do I'll try to have better manners.

hello p.c., you will be missed. good luck out there. hope you keep doing your diy audio stuff, it's always been fun to read

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

the milk machine posted:

she opened for the death cab / postal service 20th anniversary show and it was fantastic

Warpaint opened for them in denver

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

VideoKid posted:

the ones around here always have huge lines and they suck. McDonald’s has better chicken sandwiches :smugdon:

that mcd's crispy chicken is very dece imo. like 95% as good as a chick fil a sammie. popeyes has the superior chicky sammy tho imo so chick fil a is now obsolete

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
chik fil a is so mid

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

the milk machine posted:

that mcd's crispy chicken is very dece imo. like 95% as good as a chick fil a sammie. popeyes has the superior chicky sammy tho imo so chick fil a is now obsolete

yea Popeyes has the best chicken but the nearest one to me is like a 15 minute drive.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

TRMNP!!!!!!!!!!!!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

ex post facho posted:

Warpaint opened for them in denver

nice. i was at one of the dc shows :cool: it was a very good show that made me feel like the bad guy in indiana jones who chooses the wrong grail

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

petit choux posted:

I imagine I'll keep reading you guys because I have no other way of keeping in touch with reality, and I will definitely miss you all. Speaking personally, I can't seem to get a clear picture of what's wrong but it seems I've followed the same trajectory as a lot of posters, unable to pull myself away from the computer, never getting anything done IRL. I'll probably re-reg with a different username at some point. If I do I'll try to have better manners.

Hasta luego buddy. Good luck with the mental health stuff! FWIW I never noticed anything concerning or rude about your posts

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

VideoKid posted:

yea Popeyes has the best chicken but the nearest one to me is like a 15 minute drive.

the one near me is probably 2.5 miles away but in a very busy shopping center at an intersection of terrible surface highways so it's a half hour round trip

northern virginia for the mfin win

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

too many people wanna work anymore!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Spaced God posted:

Lmao they're gonna schedule the trial to start the day after inauguration

whoops, sitting presidents can't be on trial

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

big mean giraffe posted:

chik fil a is so mid

that lemonade milkshake thing is pretty good

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Vim Fuego posted:

Hasta luego buddy. Good luck with the mental health stuff! FWIW I never noticed anything concerning or rude about your posts

i didn't either but i do understand the impulse

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
love that google knows im using firefox on my phone so it keeps signing me out love the future so convenient!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

pop eye is a disgusting name for a restaurant. don't pop my eyes you fuckin freaks!

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Also I looked it up. In the movie he can only turn left.
So musk remembered the movie wrong, and thinks zoolander can only turn right.

but opposite of zoolander would mean they turn every which way too much.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Hatebag posted:

pop eye is a disgusting name for a restaurant. don't pop my eyes you fuckin freaks!

at least it isnt named after his nephew poopeye

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Spoondick posted:

1. some incel or whatever massacres a bunch of kids
2. chuds, afraid big bad government is gonna use this false flag to seize guns for the antichrist, buy shitloads of extra guns
3. they have so many guns laying around some toddler occasionally finds one, picks it up, and kills themself or someone else

Hmm. I should buy another gun

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

the milk machine posted:

i didn't either but i do understand the impulse

Yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Also I looked it up. In the movie he can only turn left.
So musk remembered the movie wrong, and thinks zoolander can only turn right.

but opposite of zoolander would mean they turn every which way too much.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1518046791702298625