Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Lawyers for Donald Trump asked Friday to have his Manhattan civil fraud trial paused while they fight a court ruling that would dissolve the companies that control some of his most valuable assets, the Associated Press reported.

Judge Arthur Engoron “clearly does not comprehend the scope of the chaos (his) decision has wrought,” Trump's lawyers wrote in a motion filed with the appeals court.

Taking Trump’s companies, “will unquestionably inflict severe and irreparable harm,” not only on Trump and other defendants, but employees and others “who depend on the affected entities for their livelihoods,” Trump’s lawyers argued.

They asked that Engoron's ruling from last week, which found Trump and his associates liable for fraud after inflating the value of their properties, be blocked. The lawyers also want to overturn the judge's decision to revoke Trump's business licenses.

If transferring your companies into a receivership causes severe harm to your businesses, then you were probably up to no good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1710324844590502256?s=20
:patriot:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

VideoKid posted:

please don’t use her as a meme, she has come out and said that she was coerced into sex

I was ignorant

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

thinking about the day where this tweet inexplicably showed a picture of a giraffe instead of a beluga whale for a few hours

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Joementum posted:

he's so cooked. decent chance he dies between the convention and the election which basically guarantees a trump win.

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1710333733595726260

he should have tried to explain that mexico isnt sending their best, theyre all rapists and murderers but some, he assumes, are good people

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

titty_baby_ posted:

I was ignorant

I figured you didn’t know. Here is an article about it:

https://nypost.com/2023/03/02/tennessee-sex-cop-maegan-hall-breaks-her-silence-i-did-say-no/amp/

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Buddykins posted:

I say mmm hungwy almost loving every day

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Joementum posted:

he's so cooked. decent chance he dies between the convention and the election which basically guarantees a trump win.

on one hand lol

on the other hand lmao

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

Tennessee Sex Cop

e: drat that story sucks

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

gregday posted:

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1710341164220498265

broke brain thought the straps spelled out TRUMP

lol

Oct 5, 2023
JOBS!

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

veepfake posted:

Tennessee Sex Cop

the NY Post is America’s classiest paper

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

on one hand lol

on the other hand lmao

“The economy is bad.”

“That’s good!”

“The economy is good.”

“That’s bad.”

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

if that's too many jobs than why does donad trump say jobs jobs jobs

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/schemaly/status/1709980538344251762?s=20

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

a.lo posted:

if that's too many jobs than why does donad trump say jobs jobs jobs

we used to have jobs hope and cash now we just have jobs jobs jobs

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

last night i didn't get to sleep at all

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Joementum posted:

yeah he's basically brain dead and keeps falling down so he could certainly dash his brains out falling down the stairs or something. this is why trump is wise to be scared of stairs

Oct 5, 2023

DesertIslandHermit posted:

“The economy is bad.”

“That’s good!”

“The economy is good.”

“That’s bad.”

how can anyone say the economy is good?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

on one hand lol

on the other hand lmao

oh he's absolutely right about the media

he's just a billion years old

Oct 5, 2023

Insufficient evidence. Willing reconsider if can quote Policy

Oct 5, 2023

Schmoe Cwead posted:

we used to have jobs hope and cash now we just have jobs jobs jobs

sad news: jobs died years ago

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

people love old people. they are so wise.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

this loving guy

Oct 5, 2023

Hatebag posted:

yeah he's basically brain dead and keeps falling down so he could certainly dash his brains out falling down the stairs or something. this is why trump is wise to be scared of stairs

the dude is presiding over a 90/10 holocaust

Oct 5, 2023

Pay me now or pay me later

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

VideoKid posted:

please don’t use her as a meme, she has come out and said that she was coerced into sex

oh yikes. I didn't know that.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
You have to recognize that in some ways, at least, Trump is a political idiot savant. His entire public relations platform was "owning the libs" which appeals perfectly to the aggrieved American psyche, it makes his enemies look insane because many of them are used to being in the position of a person who can discipline other people for speaking out of turn, and a political movement needs some kind of psychic fuel even if it's just bullying people. He is a bad person, of course, but I think he's worthy of analysis if nothing else.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
dont piss on me and call it death

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

What's the deal with rage against the machine? Why are they so angry? If you kept your receipt just return to the store and have them look at it and potential get a refund.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

VideoKid posted:

and cops never lie, no sir!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Spergin Morlock posted:

it's "troubling news for the fed" because the entire point of what they're doing is to tank employment and get back to an employers market where people can't negotiate as easily.

The fed has a mandate to achieve 'full employment', which historically means 5% unemployment

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

cops doing what cops do

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Impkins Patootie posted:

me neither impy toots. RIP

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Demon Of The Fall posted:

and cops never lie, no sir!

I hate cops but accusing a woman (even if she is/was a cop) of lying about being raped is super loving gross and awful

Oct 5, 2023

RVWinkle posted:

The fed has a mandate to achieve 'full employment', which historically means 5% unemployment

And the Fed has been in violation of that mandate my entire life

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

a.lo posted:

What's the deal with rage against the machine? Why are they so angry? If you kept your receipt just return to the store and have them look at it and potential get a refund.

that's good advice, a.lo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Impkins Patootie posted:

5g test gave you the woke mind virus smh