Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

very risky blowjob posted:

nope it's always gonna be

You say nope then you name another fun thing I’m not sure how to take this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Grassy Knowles posted:

You say nope then you name another fun thing I’m not sure how to take this

with how that bit turned out for steve-o, better you than me

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Better have a beer hole

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

very risky blowjob posted:

with how that bit turned out for steve-o, better you than me

Howd it turn out?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

a lot of puking and a big fat turd

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Joey McChrist posted:

a lot of puking and a big fat turd

tell us less about your day please

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Grassy Knowles posted:

Howd it turn out?

enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btJ4zZawZh0

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Wake up, Mr. Freeman

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Jabberlock posted:

Wake up, Mr. FreeFiveman

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I was thinking of these.

The emergency induction port is real

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

These both operate on negative pressure and are therefore as ineffective as they are silly.

Any imperfections in the neck/shoulder seal let in unfiltered air.

e: Enjoy these additional photographs.

Platystemon has a new favorite as of 22:07 on Oct 6, 2023

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Simple just make a perfect neck seal

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Platystemon posted:

These both operate on negative pressure and are therefore as ineffective as they are silly.

Any imperfections in the neck/shoulder seal let in unfiltered air.

e: Enjoy these additional photographs.

What's the purpose of the negative pressure? :pwn:

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

So I can also be a snowglobe?!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Blue Footed Booby posted:

What's the purpose of the negative pressure? :pwn:

Using an off-the-shelf exhaust fan to draw air through off-the-shelf filters is cheaper and simpler than doing it right, with filters before a blower motor.

When Ford and 3M collaborated to make a unit for nurses in 2020, it looked like this. Not slick enough to sell on Kickstarter.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Platystemon posted:

When Ford and 3M collaborated to make a unit for nurses in 2020, it looked like this. Not sleek enough to sell on Kickstarter.

Not only unsleek, it takes up the goon’s printer inventory slot

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Platystemon posted:

Using an off-the-shelf exhaust fan to draw air through off-the-shelf filters is cheaper and simpler than doing it right, with filters before a blower motor.

When Ford and 3M collaborated to make a unit for nurses in 2020, it looked like this. Not slick enough to sell on Kickstarter.

Well no wonder it didn’t sell, you can’t see out of it.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
If you look very closely, you will see that that is the back side.

There are like a dozen different options for hoods and helmets. No fishbowls, but you can get +3 flame resistance.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Platystemon posted:

There are like a dozen different options for hoods and helmets. No fishbowls, but you can get +3 flame resistance.

post your rig, coward

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:csgo: Outraged manchild has meltdown over mothballing of poker forum. :csgo:

MY INEVITABLE DEBT posted:

online poker is derp derp derp i dont understand anything related to anything except for my internet forums

look guys we need to clear up some room for another FYAD lite

nothing good or interesting or funny will be posted but there will be millions of posts

thats the benchmark right? the number of posts

we are crowding the other forums chances for success

kill yourselves

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Platystemon posted:

M-m-m-M.A.S.K.!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwSDLb7wzek

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

These Tali helmets are badass

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
If Daft Punk played krautrock instead of house

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

OgNar posted:

This had to be a gift just so she could say they were advertisers without them actually giving Twitter money.
'Please just give me something'
https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1710405691129692336

haveblue posted:

That’s, like, a test ad targeting one user to make sure the ad buying service still works

Discendo Vox posted:

That was actually a misassigned payment; Visa had just purchased an SA account and sent the check to the wrong place.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Philippe posted:

If Daft Punk played krautrock instead of house
There is a discontinuity in reality that a krautrock act never really played in a PAPR. Really a missed opportunity for Kraftwerk's Radiactivat.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Grassy Knowles posted:

It's not much but it's honest work

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Grassy Knowles posted:

That was a different protective measure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W4Nmr3OIEY

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

zedprime posted:

There is a discontinuity in reality that a krautrock act never really played in a PAPR. Really a missed opportunity for Kraftwerk's Radiactivat.

i knew a guy who cut the mic out of a pay phone handset and installed it in a gas mask for live performances. same guy put guitar pickups on a rake i think.

apparently the trick for not sounding TOO muffled is airflow though so not ideal for infection control while performing krautrock

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

i knew a guy who cut the mic out of a pay phone handset and installed it in a gas mask for live performances. same guy put guitar pickups on a rake i think.

apparently the trick for not sounding TOO muffled is airflow though so not ideal for infection control while performing krautrock

Mike Patton with his gas mask and then just using a bullhorn

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

Bob Log III did this and he rules

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:gtfoycs: 360 or PS3 for traditional PC Gamer? :gtfoycs:

TheScott2K posted:

He's the mod of the motherfucking coupons forum. If that means everyone in Games needs to cower in fear then these forums are truly hosed.

This thread is poo poo

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Sagebrush posted:

Where's that picture of the goon meet (?) with the fat balding goon in a too-small My Little Pony t-shirt and the girl cowering in the corner

post hole digger posted:

in the photos app, if you go to albums > people, pets, and places, then tap people & pets and find your face, tapping on it should bring up all of the photos your phone has identified you in.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Grassy Knowles posted:

I've never seen someone so transparently try to shake things up.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Azuth0667 posted:

They have those and tried to tell us we owe 50$ if anything happens to it so very low rate of adoption. One of my old cantankerous coworkers got one and flushed it down the toilet for reasons he's yet to explain.

Machai posted:

He mixed up #2 and 2fa

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:wellpiss: [NFL Sunday Night GDT] Chargers @ Raiders. gently caress you, midnight football owns :wellpiss:

RG3 posted:

Chargers / Raiders. A beautiful day in the park

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

LuxuryLarva posted:

How do I get a light truck - like the kind the Taliban drives. I want it used with no loving spyware computer poo poo in it and a tapedeck. Manual transmission is fine. Single cab with seats that slide forward so I can put my tools behind them. If I get one that's old enough so I don't have to smog check it are there places that can fix it up and maybe even make its parts even slightly modern? I don't know what my options are. Should I get a van instead? I want to carry around tools for work without tweakers stealing all my poo poo.

eXXon posted:

I'm looking for a kei トラック (truck). It can't be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be exactly 2 seki (thats japanese for 2 seats) and has be be chibi(small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about $10-20k. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching bed cover (WITH tow hitch). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of steel, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a truck similar to the one im describing in e-bay motors, but it was 4 seki (XLT Crew Cab) with a small kotoba (bed), and i dont want my ni x shi (2x4s) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus a small cab looks more kawaii).

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Jack Trades posted:

loving lmao.

Macichne Leainig posted:

It is Forza, and it actually sent me down a YouTube rabbit hole that proves in Forza Horizon 5, you can literally just shave off seconds from your time by having a better gaming PC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6doHF3nP94

Some other things are based on the framerate as well, which is why they're just limiting it in Motorsport 7.

Like I get it, simulating all that poo poo in a racing game is not an easy task, but locking the framerate is a god damned bandaid :colbert:

MarcusSA posted:

Installing new drivers to make my car faster.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Weldon Pemberton posted:

If it was confiscated at an airport it has to be a liquid of some kind. What liquid is up for debate.

CommonShore posted:

A friend of mine got in an argument with a security person over a can of tuna. He maintained it was a liquid while she was pointing at the phrase "SOLID TUNA" on it.

zoux posted:

Smugly waiting in line for security with a huge tub of corn starch and water mixed together.

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

For context:

And most recently...

wakka wakka posted:

The problem is security asked them what it was and they explained. Once you clarify butter, its liquid.

E: loving hell they just keep going

Pookah posted:

This is art.

wakka wakka posted:

Aww, ghee, thanks

Shit Fuckasaurus has a new favorite as of 20:54 on Oct 9, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Haus of Tech Support › The text on my new LCD monitor is sort of fuzzy.

Kitsune Fox posted:

I have tried cleartype, and it helps a little bit, but things are still not as clear and sharp as I think they should be.

I am running at 1680x1050 @ 60Hz.

The monitor came with two CDs, one which is just help and manuals, the other being "GridVista" software, which is just a desktop management program from what I've read.