Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
Do I want to see it? Not particularly, given my proclivities, but do I care about seeing it? Nope.

Wave that fat hairy rear end for all it's worth. I've seen worse on a Tuesday night.

It does strike me that I may be slightly more jaded than the rest of you nerds but the point stands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

we need more sluttily-dressed men to upset the equilibrium of our lovely puritanical culture. you don't have to be one of them, but you should support those brave patriots

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

well-read undead posted:

we need more sluttily-dressed men to upset the equilibrium of our lovely puritanical culture. you don't have to be one of them, but you should support those brave patriots
💯

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

i put on my booty jorts and wizard hat

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Dukes Mayo Clinic posted:

When he goes commando in those you can ponder his orbs

mystes
May 31, 2006

the gayest hobbit posted:

When he goes commando in those you can ponder his orbs
lol

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Everyone should be slutty imo. Sluts are good

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Oh look at me I like to gently caress how scandalous

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

if ur a slut text me

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
thats a fair take ellie. i relinquish the floor to the horde

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
to the what now

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

didn't realize that was you, ellie! :cheerdoge:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

me after a long day of computer janitoring

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

oh god can you imagine if every single dude you work with started wearing low rise jeans and belly shirts

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

bunch of randy-looking hot dog bun bastards hangin out by the water cooler with their shirts off

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Where's that picture of the goon meet (?) with the fat balding goon in a too-small My Little Pony t-shirt and the girl cowering in the corner

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

Where's that picture of the goon meet (?) with the fat balding goon in a too-small My Little Pony t-shirt and the girl cowering in the corner

in the photos app, if you go to albums > people, pets, and places, then tap people & pets and find your face, tapping on it should bring up all of the photos your phone has identified you in.

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

post hole digger posted:

in the photos app, if you go to albums > people, pets, and places, then tap people & pets and find your face, tapping on it should bring up all of the photos your phone has identified you in.

:drat:

mystes
May 31, 2006

post hole digger posted:

lmao

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

post hole digger posted:

gat-drat

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

post hole digger posted:

Oh my god.

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

post hole digger posted:

oof

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Roosevelt posted:

bunch of randy-looking hot dog bun bastards hangin out by the water cooler with their shirts off

why not, lol

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

post hole digger posted:

i lold. :hai:

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

post hole digger posted:

rofl

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

post hole digger posted:

lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

post hole digger posted:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

post hole digger posted:

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

post hole digger posted:

stellar burn

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

post hole digger posted:

hot drat

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

currently cutting calories and doing non stop squats as a means to disrupt the patriarchy

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

post hole digger posted:

wrap it up sagebrailures, you have been owned

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

post hole digger posted:

lmao

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

the new mage armour spell effects look cool as hell

post hole digger posted:

lol drat

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

post hole digger posted:

precisely calibrated cross-carved bullet of a post