Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Hasan had his uncle Cenk from TYT on his stream the other day and they were arguing about police reform messaging and crime rates. Cenk made an anecdote about a man who would brazenly trespass into his neighbors yard and masturbate knowing the cops wouldn't bother responding, and Hasan responded with a story about another chronic masturbator who would stand out in the street in front of his house naked and jack off all day, and they spent 5 minutes yelling at each other about what to do about these people. So now I just assume LA is just full of roving gangs of angry naked men jacking off like a lovely Warriors gang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Wolfsheim posted:

This is a weird attempt at an own when you both live in the US because its not like you're posting from some utopian rent controlled enclave lol you just live somewhere people don't want to move to
lol get his rear end

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

Hasan had his uncle Cenk from TYT on his stream the other day and they were arguing about police reform messaging and crime rates. Cenk made an anecdote about a man who would brazenly trespass into his neighbors yard and masturbate knowing the cops wouldn't bother responding, and Hasan responded with a story about another chronic masturbator who would stand out in the street in front of his house naked and jack off all day, and they spent 5 minutes yelling at each other about what to do about these people. So now I just assume LA is just full of roving gangs of angry naked men jacking off like a lovely Warriors gang.

it's hard out there for a Diogenes

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Very rude of Will to raise a Matt Question while our boy is laid up. When the Occluded Matt returns, he'll tell us where Andrew Jackson's Saber is located. I'm betting on the Shrine of the Silver Monkey.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
"occluded" carrying a very ominous meaning in this context

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

It's true and it's because every single police officer in the country has literally stopped working since everyone scolded them for killing George Floyd.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

AngryBooch posted:

It's true and it's because every single police officer in the country has literally stopped working since everyone scolded them for killing George Floyd.

We all know that's not true. They pulled me over a month or so back for driving like the other shitstains on the road.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

We all know that's not true. They pulled me over a month or so back for driving like the other shitstains on the road.

Actually the democrats defunded all the cops, so murder is legal now, sad!

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

It's the Turks' fault for trying to muscle in on Wanker territory

Mike N Eich
Jan 27, 2007

This might just be the year

Cached Money posted:

Actually the democrats defunded all the cops, so murder is legal now, sad!

There are several ugly billboards around Chicago that now read "DEFEND the Cops" with a bunch of smiling cops on it. It's pretty funny.

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
Will being performatively domineering to Krueger is okay, because she once tried to roast him on the show for endangering their home for leaving the rice cooker on warm with rice in it and everyone made fun of her

Rice cookers rule

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSTNhvDGbYI

The Peccadillo fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Oct 6, 2023

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

https://twitter.com/TheOvalPawffice/status/1710372549673066831?t=YVx7KoenwCGeQFP6A-dFUg&s=19

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Need to send whoever runs that account to a nice farm upstate where they can be free from earthly concerns

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
It's still verboten to tell people on Twitter to kill themselves, right?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

that person almost certainly makes more money than me

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

The Peccadillo posted:

Will being performatively domineering to Krueger is okay, because she once tried to roast him on the show for endangering their home for leaving the rice cooker on warm with rice in it and everyone made fun of her

Rice cookers rule

neuro fuzzy ftmfw

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
We lose Matt and there's an immediate uptick of Felix crying about dumb poo poo like fps in games or having to travel for work. Real insult to injury stuff

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

terrorist ambulance posted:

We lose Matt and there's an immediate uptick of Felix crying about dumb poo poo like fps in games or having to travel for work. Real insult to injury stuff

Call me crazy but I think the funny podcast man was making jokes.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

terrorist ambulance posted:

This guy jerks off mad about felix.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-grill-master-of-acid-marxism/

drat I never listened to any Cushvlogs, I just listened to the show. But this article is well written and makes me want to.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Halloween Jack posted:

If you are saying that to a left wing account you will probably get away with it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

quote:

Joe Frank, Bob Lassiter and Jean Shepard sought to create theaters of the mind; Christman can barely be bothered to move away from the mic while burping.
great article

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

space uncle posted:

drat I never listened to any Cushvlogs, I just listened to the show. But this article is well written and makes me want to.

quote:

Christman is not afraid to invoke the “background radiation of eternal oneness that we are all just a few degrees of perceiving at any given moment.” The perception of this unity — a synonym for the all-embracing primacy of love, symbolized by the Welcoming Grill — is not anti-political, but a source of meaning and energy relevant to the task of imagining and building, when conditions are right, a world beyond whatever the hell this is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czDW7usKSO4&t=578s

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
That's some Zizek double fisting hotdogs poo poo right there

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

space uncle posted:

I really do recommend it. It's pretty much his Chapo poo poo uninterrupted. Some episodes will be snoozers, but there are themes that will get hit over several.

Can probably find some of the most memorable ones on the different subreddits and go from there.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
He’s been opening packs of these Gulf War trading cards recently at the end of every episode which has been pretty fun. They at least have that if the rest of the episode hasn’t been your cup of tea

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

the cushvlogs are one of those things where if they don't hit for you after an ep or so they're never gonna, but if they do hit there's genuinely nothing else like it

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

I don't think I have ANY anecdotes about other men masturbating.

Why do they have stories about guys jerking off in their holsters just ready to go?

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

the cushvlogs are one of those things where if they don't hit for you after an ep or so they're never gonna, but if they do hit there's genuinely nothing else like it

Any time I watch the Cushvlogs I get a Notes From the Underground vibe.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

That’s a nice piece on the Cush Vlogs and it just reinforces my wish that he would write a book organizing a lot of those threads

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

lonelylikezoidberg posted:

I don't think I have ANY anecdotes about other men masturbating.

Why do they have stories about guys jerking off in their holsters just ready to go?

dudes rock

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

The Peccadillo posted:

Rice cookers rule

She also claims its OK to try to read what your boyfriend has open on his laptop which is pretty much the worst relationship crime

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Halloween Jack posted:

all you lose is a twitter account which is something that becomes less and less valuable every day. just make sure you're picking a good target

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

It's almost impossible to get banned from Twitter now, there is no one at the wheel. It's all spam bots and blue check morons trying to farm engagement.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

Cached Money posted:

It's almost impossible to get banned from Twitter now, there is no one at the wheel. It's all spam bots and blue check morons trying to farm engagement.

The takeover by spambots is so complete that they are even going for the smaller niche accounts. I recently got a faker bot pretending to be the War Nerd, John Dolan, trying to shill me some cryptocurrency that would be the new money once the world crashes and burns.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I only buy crypto that's been translated from ancient Greek and condemned as Russian propaganda.

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
You can still get banned from twitter for being mean to elon musk, even if you don’t tag him. There was a story the other day about how the investors are thinking about taking control of the site and ousting him, so I look forward to posting on MBSTwitter.com soon.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
I really doubt the investors have the guts to poke notoriously prickly manbaby Elon Musk and then be hounded as globalist Happy Merchants by his horde of dickriders.

It's going to be another Trump-and-DeustcheBank situation. "Sure, he won't ever pay us back, but making a thing out of it just causes worse problems. Accept the loss and move on. There's money to be made eslewhere if we don't rock the boat."

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Halloween Jack posted:

It's how I blew up my account a couple weeks ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Elon will personally ban you if you tweet anything about him being a pedophile.