Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

What if an account called UNSTABLEPOSTER ends up sparking the Saudi takeover of Musk.

I'm hoping they do the journalist route of ending his tenure but you never know with them.

As an aside, since Saudi Arabia is really bad at assassinating people and leaves their loving fingerprints/ red hands all over the place. I wonder if they did try to assassinate Elon musk. Will they just kill him but end up bungling it. Like they use like a mini gun to blow his rear end up and claim that like the loving guy from predator that had the minigun did it or something and prove it by showing pictures of a guy with a boonie hat. Some just completely unreliable story that they made up in a split second. Maybe they put a clearly Saudi Arabian guy walking out of Twitter HQ and going look. Yeah see he was fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

drat, one step ahead of us all along!

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

We got Diablo on live

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

it's not acceptable to call people paedophiles on my platform *hastily deletes three thousand of my own tweets*

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Did somebody say #EpicLootz?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Paying $44B to be a Diablo4 stream is what true gamers do

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
i'm not seeing any ads or illegal stuff on my feed but it's probably because i don't go on twitter

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Is Elon even still paying those various Chuds? The last I heard they were complaining that they didn't get paid so I assume that is yet another thing he's given up on.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Why is it always pedophiles accusing pedophiles of being pedophiles who are actually pedophiles?

Every loving time.

This whole "omg everyone is a pedophile" is VERY.... loving VERY telling.

I'm sorry but child sex doesn't enter my brain very often unless there is a new story about a priest or conservative person being arrested for it.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Why is it always pedophiles accusing pedophiles of being pedophiles who are actually pedophiles?

Every loving time.

I'm sorry but child sex doesn't enter my brain very often unless there is a new story about a priest or conservative person being arrested for it.

https://x.com/Eve6/status/1663238004872445957?s=20

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Apology accepted

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Every loving time.

Every accusation from a conservative is a confession.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

kazil posted:

what the gently caress is he talking about?

elon has a toddler palate, and is poorly paraphrasing random pop science factoids to indicate that that is society's fault and not his own

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

maybealabia posted:

Swipe the wrong way by accident and get served an ad for Nazi pillows
LUMPY Nazi pillows

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

How can someone so smart be so stupid

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
haha ricky morty

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://twitter.com/Trump_History45/status/1710166190826623464

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
I’m a pickle rich 😂

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Breaking Boerd

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im rickh bickh

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

All these twitter posters are desperate for a father figure, rectal destruction or both.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Every loving time.

Remember when people in this thread accused Elon of being one, because Grimes, who is 35, "looks young".

Lol.

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

did that really happen. that sounds like the kind of thing where someone mentioned an age gap and 800 pages later it devolves into goons claiming someone said Elon is a pedophile because Grimes

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

coconono posted:

All these twitter posters are desperate for a father figure, rectal destruction or both.

rectal destruction by their father? the dilbert guy?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

coconono posted:

I beg people to not wish for their own lowtax

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Mordiceius posted:

Every accusation from a conservative is a confession.

If we're doing it, the other side must be too!!! :goonsay:

Kaewan
May 29, 2008

Elviscat posted:

Remember when people in this thread accused Elon of being one, because Grimes, who is 35, "looks young".

Lol.

If you told me 5 years ago that Grimes was a “little” I would have believed it.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Grimes has the palate of a child.

the spaghetti story if you haven’t heard it

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
lol She has to sue him to even start a dialogue about being with her kids.

Those kids are gonna be so hosed up with them as parents. The names are just the first step. :(

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
This Nardwuar interview is a pretty good insight into just how weird and dumb Grimes is (Oblivion is still a banger babe).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTZvZ4DThoc

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

The Grimace posted:

lol She has to sue him to even start a dialogue about being with her kids.

Those kids are gonna be so hosed up with them as parents. The names are just the first step. :(

I'm hoping his trans kid can start like, an Elon Musk children support group for them when they're old enough to ditch the boer

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

i bet musk huffs air duster, like 12 cans a week

Grab Im Moor
Apr 4, 2022

I was watching the recent Some More News video about self driving cars and I was a bit shocked when a Mux interview from 2015 was shown. I mean I probably also looked more spry back then but man what the hell. He used to look like a handsome little nerdy goofball.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
you can really see the pubes that got injected into his face as facial hair

Less Is Definitely
Jan 10, 2012
Elon Musk: a handsome little nerdy goofball

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Grab Im Moor posted:

I was watching the recent Some More News video about self driving cars and I was a bit shocked when a Mux interview from 2015 was shown. I mean I probably also looked more spry back then but man what the hell. He used to look like a handsome little nerdy goofball.

you want to have sex with elon musk

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Grab Im Moor posted:

He's getting surgery to look more like his beloved Cybertruk

https://giphy.com/gifs/shittyreactiongifs-VAqlxtQy2462I

Edit, drat gif didn't embed, phone posting sucks

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Grab Im Moor posted:

Lots of drugs and zero sleep will do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
this thread hates elon musk and yet continues to read and post links to his successful website ... interesting