Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Al! posted:

why is he completely hairless below the neck

be a shame to hide those tits under hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I have 1000 hours across AssCreed 2, 2-2, 2-3, Pirates!, France, the one in America that wasn't 3, Mafia 2, Odessey, and Valhalla. I check the boxes on like 4 regions and move on with my life.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Hack 9/11

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Wait so what does mirage substitute for the map-clearing RPG business of the last asscreeds? Is it just the loop of the couple before that? cause it was getting p stale

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry
Very late but I beat Balteus for the first time in AC6 (yes, I know they nerfed the fight in a patch). I even almost got him on my first try with the basic build I entered the mission with: shotgun, starter sword, starter missiles. Got him on the third try with pretty much the same thing but with the bubble guns on my shoulders.

Then the game crashed when I was reconfiguring my AC so now I'm going to bed.

God bless.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Al! posted:

That's how humans used to be before modern technology.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Orb Crabmelt posted:

Very late but I beat Balteus for the first time in AC6 (yes, I know they nerfed the fight in a patch). I even almost got him on my first try with the basic build I entered the mission with: shotgun, starter sword, starter missiles.
i beat him that way, 2x shotguns (the starter H-ones ,not the zimmermans) and 2x starting missiles. but yeah he was pretty easy, annoying though. most of my deaths were from camera going all wonky n stuff

i never really used any rapid-fire guns or super long charged weapons the whole game even through NG+. once i got the 2x basic shotguns, there was no going back for me.

the only disappointing thing is i could not equip 4 shotguns: or rather I tried and then imagine my disappointment when I found out I could but they just swap hands instead of being able to quad-fire by mashing triggers+bumpers

Xaris has issued a correction as of 06:13 on Oct 7, 2023

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
anyways Ive given up on Lies of P NG+, bosses have way too much HP now to be fun. at least From NG+ scaling is a lot more reasonable

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Xaris posted:

i beat him that way, 2x shotguns (the starter H-ones ,not the zimmermans) and 2x starting missiles. but yeah he was pretty easy, annoying though. most of my deaths were from camera going all wonky n stuff

i never really used any rapid-fire guns or super long charged weapons the whole game even through NG+. once i got the 2x basic shotguns, there was no going back for me.

the only disappointing thing is i could not equip 4 shotguns: or rather I tried and then imagine my disappointment when I found out I could but they just swap hands instead of being able to quad-fire by mashing triggers+bumpers

there are shoulder mounted shotguns but they're lasers

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I wish you could make every game auto save every 150 seconds

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Xaris posted:

its kinda interesting how quickly epic shelved the whole free-monthly game thing

They're still doing this, though.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

They're still doing this, though.

but it's kinda interesting, isn't it ?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
alright, time to check out some cyberdeck upgrades and then hit the sack...

NOPE

*F5, alt + F4*

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

man Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition looks nice bro why does nintendo games never go on sale ive already bought this game like a decade ago

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Nintendo:
-More money for us.
-gently caress you.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

come on now lol

not one hair follicle in that chest and they expect me to believe this man is from ancient times Iraq? smh

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Honest Thief posted:

come on now lol

not one hair follicle in that chest and they expect me to believe this man is from ancient times Iraq? smh

Lol

Me simply trying to navigate a heretofore sealed ancient Mayan tomb

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Oh good Lamplighters League doesn't properly sync saves done during missions for some reason so going from my laptop to my desk computer means I lose out on half an hour of play into one of the bigger missions.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

lmao why do npcs keep moving when i enter turn based mode

Pretty sure its the NPCs finishing out their turn's worth of movement

smarxist posted:

alright, time to check out some cyberdeck upgrades and then hit the sack...

Quickhack progression is weird. If you're not using overclock or queues some of the higher tier quickhacks offer nothing but higher RAM costs.

Al! posted:

Rendering hair costs frames. Its a silky smooth chest for a silky smooth framerate

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
robocop game demo is out on steam, it rules, even if the demo is 44gigs lol

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Nix Panicus posted:

Quickhack progression is weird. If you're not using overclock or queues some of the higher tier quickhacks offer nothing but higher RAM costs.

Which ones?

Because every one I've seen gets new properties and effects at higher tiers. Changes the way you use them completely.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Al! posted:

god what a fuckin buffet, and im not even really done with cyberpunk

Payday 3 sucks. I feel sorry for the schmucks that paid for it on steam.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Honest Thief posted:

robocop game demo is out on steam, it rules, even if the demo is 44gigs lol

lol is it actually good I do love me some robocop

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Buck Wildman posted:

lol is it actually good I do love me some robocop

it's awesome, i blew a dudes leg off and he started limping, ADS in this game is robo's targeting mode, and despite you being able to strafe, which is funny to picture him doing it, robo is very slow compared to other fps

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
what kind of game is it

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Al! posted:

what kind of game is it

linear fps with probably side quests and stuff like their terminator game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnBj-7EtW_I&t=411s

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
there's never been a bad robocop game, probably

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Honest Thief posted:

linear fps with probably side quests and stuff like their terminator game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnBj-7EtW_I&t=411s

lmao that it has that 1980s blockbuster hero music the whole time you're doing poo poo worse than you do to the bad guys in cyberpunk

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
come on, that's the robo theme!

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service
i can't stop playing armored core 6

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Nix Panicus posted:

Pretty sure its the NPCs finishing out their turn's worth of movement

no i wanted to zap a web bridge to drop a spider so i entered turn-based while it was standing on it to precisely time my attack and it just kept on tooling around. back and forth, back and forth.

i agree its probably a multiplayer thing

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

no i wanted to zap a web bridge to drop a spider so i entered turn-based while it was standing on it to precisely time my attack and it just kept on tooling around. back and forth, back and forth.

i agree its probably a multiplayer thing

Only creatures that are part of the combat will switch to turn based mode. Everything else will just walk around as normal.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

RealityWarCriminal posted:

gotta imagine ms will make a xbox deck at some point

it'll weight 10lbs, have an hour of battery life and be as hot as the sun

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
and it will have the wrong kind of ram

but it will still be smaller than the original xbox controller

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Au Revoir Shosanna posted:

i can't stop playing armored core 6

it’s a extremely good. the only reason I didn’t start NG++ yet is cuz there’s so many good games

it’s hard to say if ac6 is my goty, I have a weird hot take answer in DAVE the DIVER but it’s definitely top

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

Xaris posted:

it’s a extremely good. the only reason I didn’t start NG++ yet is cuz there’s so many good games

it’s hard to say if ac6 is my goty, I have a weird hot take answer in DAVE the DIVER but it’s definitely top

bg3 probably deserves goty but honestly i think i'm enjoying ac6 more

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

I think ac6 is handily my top game of the year, maybe alan wake can swoop in to take the crown but it's unlikely

Hi fi rush was real fun but I never finished it, ditto trepang2

My play group has lost steam in the final act of bg3 who knows if well ever finish that. Bit too railroady, buggy and awkward with 4p coop to take goty imo

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Hi-Fi Rush

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I legit don't really know what my GOTY is because this year featured BG3, TOTK, and Pizza Tower for me (also Death Stranding but I was just late on that one)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

BG3 has narrowly beaten out Lies of P as my game of the year but I have a solid top 5 (BG3, Lies if P, Hi-Fi RUSH, Remnant 2, Pizza Tower).

God only knows how I'll decide what will get bumped off the list if Alan Wake 2 is fantastic.