Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Good morning! Cm punk got elbow dropped in the cock and shortly thereafter, fired for cause

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Captain Foo posted:

Good morning! Cm punk got elbow dropped in the cock and shortly thereafter, fired for cause

UN-BE-LIEVABLE

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lost my balls, lost my job, lost one of my ugly dogs teeth on a canadian

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Shard posted:

I'm bringing it here because I dont think they want me to put it in the aew thread lol but I giggle every time I see someone being legit happy to be in AEW and then think about mr. grump CM Punk. He had it loving all. And he self imploded because he's a big ol dork

He got his own TV show and got to dictate who was on it. He got spotlight matches on all the papes. He got his own fake belt. He got to shoot on people and complain when they made even the slightest comment back towards him.

None of that matters, though, as he got elbow dropped in the nuts.

Psycho Mantits
Oct 6, 2009
Every time I see the gif of Kojima elbow dropping Punk's nuts, I hear the "ding" and the crowd shrieking in horror from No Mercy.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Captain Foo posted:

and shortly thereafter, fired for cause

lol

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
somebody in the AEW thread just mentioned the Kenny Omega "What's the capital of Thailand? Bangkok" line and it reminded me that kojima elbow dropped CM Punk right in the cock

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Captain Foo posted:

Hashtag Ask Questions?

DavidCameronsPig
Jun 23, 2023

super macho dude posted:

UN-BE-LIEVABLE

whaddamanuva

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Consider if you will a world where Keith Lee elbow dropped CM Punk in the balls.

https://x.com/cozy_lariat/status/1710031660283245046?s=20

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

ChrisBTY posted:

Consider if you will a world where Keith Lee elbow dropped CM Punk in the balls.

penis annihilated

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Bask in his Gloryhole

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
Wish the hardcore AEW stans who are now incidentally grumpy AEW watchers ever since Punk got fired would just remember that Kojima crushed his balls (or watch a .gif of it) and then maybe the AEW threads would be readable again.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Lid posted:

Bask in his Gloryhole

:stonklol:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

ChrisBTY posted:

whoa hey careful where youre pointin that thing! lol

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
remember when that thing happened

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

look in my balls,
what do you see?
Kojima crushed flat my testes

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Wish the hardcore AEW stans who are now incidentally grumpy AEW watchers ever since Punk got fired would just remember that Kojima crushed his balls (or watch a .gif of it) and then maybe the AEW threads would be readable again.

Much like the man they admire so much, they don’t like funny things or they’d remember satoshi kojima elbow dropped cm punk’s nuts

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Lid posted:

Bask in his Gloryhole

:eyepop:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
"I didn't do it on purpose" Kojima lied, snickering, "I don't have that technology" straining now to muffle his laughter

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Long-Time Lurker posted:

So this is a thing that's currently happening, right? I thought I was going crazy when noticing there seems to be more grumpin' in AEW threads recently. More people need to remember the time when CM Punk got his balls smashed in by Satoshi Kojima's incredible elbow drop.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

remembering it again. lmao

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Waking up like Scrooge on Xmas morning, shouting out my window "You there, boy! Did Kojima really elbow drop CM Punk in his twig & berries? Or was it all a dream!?"

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

When they're stacked like that and you scrool down at just the right speed, it's like he's falling several stories to rustle his jimmies.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

HEY KOJIMA! YOU WANT SOME! COME GET SOME! THAT'S KOJIMJA UP THERE ABOUT TO DROP AN ELBOW ON CM PUNK'S BALLS BROTHER!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Really wish he would have also done a lariat to Punk's balls but hey, gift horse in the mouth and what not :shrug:

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Imagine if Kojima had a ladder to jump off of to smash the nuts of CM Punk with an elbow drop :allears:

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

What would the tallest height someone could survive an elbow drop? For clarification: I'm only concerned about the health of individual giving it, not necessarily the one receiving it.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

JSmithOTI posted:

What would the tallest height someone could survive an elbow drop? For clarification: I'm only concerned about the health of individual giving it, not necessarily the one receiving it.

The roof bumps zandig did with Nick mondo and Janella are probably the upper limit

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

cagliostr0 posted:

The roof bumps zandig did with Nick mondo and Janella are probably the upper limit

I feel you can probably got a lot higher. Serious injuries for sure, but not necessary lethal.
I think this should be attempted and recorded and broadcast, imo.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
lol

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

neoaxd posted:

I feel you can probably got a lot higher. Serious injuries for sure, but not necessary lethal.
I think this should be attempted and recorded and broadcast, imo.

If we go higher do you think technology exists to bash someone's balls in with the elbow drop? I think Satoshi Kojima could do it, especially if the target was CM Punk's yambag.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Imagine if you will the Wall jumping off the hotel roof and driving his elbow straight into Hulk Hogan's yambag.
CM Punk getting elbowed in the junk is funny, Hulk Hogan getting elbowed in the sack is funnier.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
Hogan would no-sell it brother

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

ChrisBTY posted:

Imagine if you will the Wall jumping off the hotel roof and driving his elbow straight into Hulk Hogan's yambag.
CM Punk getting elbowed in the junk is funny, Hulk Hogan getting elbowed in the sack is funnier.

Disagree, hulk hogan does not take himself seriously enough for it to be funnier

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Saucer Crab posted:

When they're stacked like that and you scrool down at just the right speed, it's like he's falling several stories to rustle his jimmies.

And if you scroll up and down real fast when his elbow hits Punk’s balls you can simulate what it’d look like with WWE camerawork.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

JSmithOTI posted:

If we go higher do you think technology exists to bash someone's balls in with the elbow drop? I think Satoshi Kojima could do it, especially if the target was CM Punk's yambag.

If the technology doesn't exist, this seems like it would be first step towards making it a reality. No brainer, imo.

ChrisBTY posted:

That's all I'm gonna be thinking about for a while now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
So, the WWE is suggesting that they have signed Punk.

He's going to get crushed harder than his testicles after Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped them.