Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

tokin's batting 3 for 5 and the previous post absolutely slays. maybe, just maybe goons can harness the billions of gallons of water being wasted to cool a.i. farms as a force for posting good, amplifying and improving human posting rather than replace it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
not even a culture ai could make my posts good.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I bet you could prompt an ai to make all your posts palindromes which would make them good until the gimmick got stale

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
The potato is my comrade

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

not even a culture ai could make my posts good.
At least they'd have gravitas. Maybe.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014

FFT posted:

At least they'd have gravitas. Maybe.

the GSV Turn On Your Monitor

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I thought tokin’s posts were pretty alright but the one where she incorrectly asserts that anime isn’t trash was very bad

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

My pov when I am Japan: hey what if cartoons but hornier and also sexualized children, I am not an entirely hosed up and disturbed nation!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
That one's fake but this one where he shits on some AI guys (from several years ago) and makes them cry is real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngZ0K3lWKRc

My favorite part is where they try to walk it back all "uhhhhh we just thought it was neat, this isn't the end goal" and the producer's like "so what is your goal then" to blank stares

Son of Thunderbeast has issued a correction as of 18:55 on Oct 7, 2023

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

always hated that video. it was extremely stupid to show crochety old man miyazaki your dogshit AI project that he would never like, but the way he goes "this silent hill reject asset is actually very offensive to my disabled friend" is insane

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."
was watching a kcgreen stream earlier today and he played an episode of Sailor Moon when this showed up

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

studio mujahideen posted:

always hated that video. it was extremely stupid to show crochety old man miyazaki your dogshit AI project that he would never like, but the way he goes "this silent hill reject asset is actually very offensive to my disabled friend" is insane
Yeah I wasn't really expecting that to be the reasoning lol

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

HashtagGirlboss posted:

My pov when I am Japan: hey what if cartoons but hornier and also sexualized children, I am not an entirely hosed up and disturbed nation!

fresh and insightful

now i understand this threads value

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

That one's fake but this one where he shits on some AI guys (from several years ago) and makes them cry is real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngZ0K3lWKRc

My favorite part is where they try to walk it back all "uhhhhh we just thought it was a neat, this isn't the end goal" and the producer's like "so what is your goal then" to blank stares

I know but it's still funny

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Anime is good

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

HashtagGirlboss posted:

no racism in the pics thread, thanks

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I bet normal not weird internet people in japan are just as skeazed out by most of anime as we are

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The Voice of Labor posted:

I bet normal not weird internet people in japan are just as skeazed out by most of anime as we are

Every Japanese person I’ve ever known well (small sample size admittedly) has hated it as much as we do, yeah

studio mujahideen posted:

no racism in the pics thread, thanks

Japan could stop whenever they wanted, it’s like getting mad at people for hating Americans for enabling all the idiot Star* franchises

Tokin I say this with love and respect, you’re wrong

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Regarde Aduck posted:

fresh and insightful

now i understand this threads value

you never made a post that isn't useless limp dick bullshit

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

ArmZ posted:

you never made a post that isn't useless limp dick bullshit

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

somehow you're even more impotent than that other guy

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

ArmZ posted:

somehow you're even more impotent than that other guy

'big upset baby' didn't work for tenderjerk, why would it work for you?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
please don't post a non-sequitur image/gif at me because you have terrible brain damage :(

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Regarde Aduck posted:

please don't post a non-sequitur image/gif at me because you have terrible brain damage :(

I can't remember a time you had anything to contribute other than aimless hostility

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

I can't remember a time you had anything to contribute other than aimless hostility

problem?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

ukraine check

israel check

cspam pictures thread check

truly we have a world war, a war on all fronts

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

to be fair that's about a quarter of all c-spam posters

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

FFT posted:

Some cowboy boots just do that, it's a style choice. You can tell he's wearing cowboy boots from the printing below his knee.

"Why is the governor of Florida wearing cowboy boots?" is a silly question in 2023.
Update: I think I found the boots, which have up to a 3.1"/78mm lift

For the low, low price of $690

Also, they're zippered.

stringless has issued a correction as of 04:55 on Oct 8, 2023

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

cool. I wonder what kind of hosed up things advertising algorithms spit out for freakish little nazi lizardmen. guess now I'll find out

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

Nice meltdown of some kind going on here in CSPAM tonight...

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

I can, in the good threads, where you don't generally post.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Weka posted:

I can, in the good threads, where you don't generally post.

T3ge "Good Thread" is a mythical concept on these forums.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
CFS: I’m currently in Sicily and staying with my boss for a week. This is today’s lunch. I took an hour nap after lunch.

Gnocchi with shrimp and fennel

Muscles in a white wine sauce

Eggplant parmigiana

The view was nice as well

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

FlapYoJacks posted:

CFS: I’m currently in Sicily and staying with my boss for a week. This is today’s lunch. I took an hour nap after lunch.

Gnocchi with shrimp and fennel

Muscles in a white wine sauce

Eggplant parmigiana

The view was nice as well

Nice food, but you want this thread my friend.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4030492&pagenumber=301&perpage=40