Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/Global_Mil_Info/status/1710511661533028629

https://twitter.com/PalinfoAr/status/1710564891268886885

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
i don’t want to go to war
I was in a production of Hair once
I was a hippie
I was Berger
gently caress all this man
all this that the world has come to is bullshit
we should just be free to have whatever drugs we want whenever we want and love whoever the gently caress we want
why the gently caress are we fighting wars

gently caress, i rode a hobby horse in that production

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
the cast had a “pot”luck for bonding
I brought a baking sheet full of bacon

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
dooble toot

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

erosion posted:

thread suddenly a little metal

Lithium is very small.

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
i found out about SA from my girlfriend, we laughed at cliff yablonski photos together

i didn’t discover the forums for another 2 years

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
i used to be able to sing

probably still can too just haven’t tried in a while

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

boroda posted:

i used to be able to sing

probably still can too just haven’t tried in a while

we really got into karaoke during the pandemic

s'cool to find your range and songs you can carry outside the chorus

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Durf posted:

we really got into karaoke during the pandemic

s'cool to find your range and songs you can carry outside the chorus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FREfEh8usw

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

This is the reason none of his competitors can do anything about him, he’s headlining his own comedy tour and everyone else thinks they’re supposed to be coming up with policies and looking normal at diners. They’re out there spending millions on focus groups, trying to reverse engineer the mind of the American gestalt, while he’s just on stage bein all “what about this, is this anything” to a bunch of people he just sold hats to. He’s doing outdated standup for people that haven’t laughed since the nineties, but nobody else is capable of being funny at all, so he’s always the most interesting one by default.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I still get my money, right?

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

a.lo posted:

*4 cops at the door*
"we're just here to talk"

Of course we have a warrant. What? You want to see it? There’s no need for that kind of thing, be reasonable

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

Real Mean Queen posted:

This is the reason none of his competitors can do anything about him, he’s headlining his own comedy tour and everyone else thinks they’re supposed to be coming up with policies and looking normal at diners. They’re out there spending millions on focus groups, trying to reverse engineer the mind of the American gestalt, while he’s just on stage bein all “what about this, is this anything” to a bunch of people he just sold hats to. He’s doing outdated standup for people that haven’t laughed since the nineties, but nobody else is capable of being funny at all, so he’s always the most interesting one by default.

Meanwhile, the democrats are the ones mandating the disintegrating straws, a concept so terrible that the most famous comedian in north america was making GBS threads on them for laughs thirty years ago

His material would probably be better if they were making him work for it at all

e: they are pushing policies they have known no actual humans want to live under for so long that specific jokes about them have cycled out of pop culture enough for trump to directly steal them

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Wizard Master posted:

I still get my money, right?

what's dem circles lookling like on this these days? it's one thing for a bunch of people to be screaming that ukraine is full of nazis and another for some random guy in parliment getting recognized ending up being, in every sense of the word, a nazi soldier. I'd ask what conservatives are saying, but I know they don't read real news

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Javid posted:

Meanwhile, the democrats are the ones mandating the disintegrating straws, a concept so terrible that the most famous comedian in north america was making GBS threads on them for laughs thirty years ago

His material would probably be better if they were making him work for it at all

e: they are pushing policies they have known no actual humans want to live under for so long that specific jokes about them have cycled out of pop culture enough for trump to directly steal them

Dead schtick about dead ideas, appealing primarily to the nearly-dead, in a way that manages to completely define the politics of the day and everything that happens after. It sure would kick rear end if somebody had any answer to any of this, but in the meantime, lolmao tekp

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Real Mean Queen posted:

Dead schtick about dead ideas, appealing primarily to the nearly-dead, in a way that manages to completely define the politics of the day and everything that happens after. It sure would kick rear end if somebody had any answer to any of this, but in the meantime, lolmao tekp

Just rolling the dice that in the future someone will be making a domino meme with "mandated disintegrating straws" as the small and "climate crisis solved" as the big one

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
beautiful morning to trump

very cool outside

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

smarxist posted:

Just rolling the dice that in the future someone will be making a domino meme with "mandated disintegrating straws" as the small and "climate crisis solved" as the big one

The democrats probably have different dominos than I’ve seen before, they’re very powerful people, it makes sense that they would have very powerful dominos

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

lmao

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

skaboomizzy posted:

https://twitter.com/Imposter_Edits/status/1710481009030893977

lady screaming at cops through her Ring video doorbell as they lie about having a warrant

you love to see it

Had me until the bigot speech :(

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

The guy flying that thing is braver and tougher than I could ever hope to be. What a badass.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

how does the glider manage to keep him aloft with his enormous balls?

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
I wanna know how those chutes hold up to live fire. how many holes is it rated for?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
gm

https://twitter.com/eyesonsouth1/status/1710597528108822735?s=46

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
The dastardly Palestinians are breaking out of the open air prison we definitely didn't create.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Taylor didn’t even go to Travis’s birthday dinner? Trouble in Paradise goons!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

skip the line be born undead

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

gently caress yeah

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

do you ever wonder if nihilist arbys is actually put on by arby's?

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

skaboomizzy posted:

lady screaming at cops through her Ring video doorbell as they lie about having a warrant

you love to see it

"that's an officer safety protocol"

lol

lmao

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Death begins at conception, not birth

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

skaboomizzy posted:

you love to see it

Lol

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Death begins at conception, not birth

when there is no more room in hell

the preborn shall walk the earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

it turns out forcing people to live in an apartheid prison state with no hope might have some consequences