Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Milkfred E. Moore posted:

Then, today, at work -- a technician comes by to fix our electronic locks. And she's a young woman... with a visible tattoo of the Anahata chakra on the back of her hand. And while I'm guiding her through the building, seriously wondering whether this is what it feels like to be schizophrenic. Am I getting messages from the universe? When I relax and empty my brain of worries and anxieties and tune into this character and story that came to me in a dream so many years ago, am I accessing some kind of higher knowledge? It can't just be a series of coincidences over so many years, can it? Concerning topics I genuinely had very little in-depth knowledge about?
The word you are looking for is "synchronicity".

The universe is telling you: Pay attention! Words and thoughts and concepts matter in both the big and the small, for the good of the cosmos, and their immaterial weights play a dance in the dark matters formed by the shapes of their Meaning.

There are patterns out there, and when you see them you can watch, adapt, and advance if and when you need, even to break negative cycles. I was in a car accident earlier this year that totaled my car and I never felt even a drop of panic while it was happening because I knew had more earthly business to complete in this life, and that for an entire week prior there had been a noticeable uptick of random pickup trucks jumping in front of my car, so by the time the warnings had all "lined up" and the car accident was underway, I was practically rolling my eyes as my car's wheels were being shredded and ground, bucking, into the freeway embankment - what a hassle to lose my trusty roadster!

Carp posted:

Hello thread. Pieces that don't fit. My depression was just fixed. It's a knot in my head that I've had since junior high, and might go back further. I had found all the ways into the knot, and then, in a flash of clarity, just now, it simply unraveled and I'm left with an urge to post on SomethingAwful.com.

When I was young there came a time when other children started to form into groups and I felt it was wrong to exclude others, to behave differently towards one person than another. It seemed so basic. I was taught and nurtured to believe that one should treat others as they themselves would like to be treated - the Golden Rule. But then, in my early teens, my peers started to seek the attention of others. They were desperate for an identity, something that is them, something to build on, and the only way one can form is in the minds of those who are familiar. Groups started to form around me. But I didn't want to be in a group, I wanted to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. In my mind we were all part of a whole.

The Conservation of Energy in mankind's model of universal physics is merely a manifestation of the Golden Rule: every action has an equal and opposite re-action.

You are also, apparently, looking for the word "Synchronicity." Hello :)

The Uni-Verse is all about creating a combinatoric chorus today, apparently :hchatter:

E: the Beatles might sing, "All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece but not too much~"

Lux Anima has issued a correction as of 15:23 on Oct 7, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fitzy Fitz posted:

It's kind of dumb how this site has sorted itself into little social clubs that don't like each other, but well that's where we are, so

that happens pretty much everywhere humans meet together though

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Jazerus posted:

oh hey what would folks think about flying the tic tac over to the halloween forum??? are we spooky?

absolutely not plz

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
2 spooky 4 dooky, by half

e: pooky is on notice

Lux Anima has issued a correction as of 16:47 on Oct 7, 2023

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

every year around this time I get an itch to construct some kind of UFO crash themed Halloween decoration but never know where to start

maybe spraypaint some plastic circular sleds and make a disc out of em? hmm

the bodies seems like the most fun part, make some lil Nazca mummies of my own

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

probably not a satellite eh

NUFORC posted:

l was 13 years old and l was trying to find different stars in the night sky for a school project.l was laying on the back of my dads new Ford fastback with my books out. My brother came home from a date and laid out beside me and began to help me star gaze,after about half an hour he said what is that pointing north(we were laying heads to the east feet west)l looked and saw a flashing light moving across the sky about the speed of the space station, when the light was directly over us it stopped,flashed several times then traveled directly west then stopped and again sat there and flashed on and off a few times, then the light moved directly east crossed its own path and moved the same distance as it did west,east, the light stopped again flashed on and off,then moved back to its original path,sat and flashed then starting back on its path south at the same speed then began to speed up within seconds was going so fast it turned into a solid light and was gone. l have never and will probably never see something go so fast!!! l think about it quite often because l cant explain it maybe you can?

possibly another moon facsimile; this time as prelude to the abduction of 12 people

NUFORC posted:

While I realize this is reaching a bit far back, I believe this is an important sighting, and should be reported.

It was around 11:00 PM on a fall night in 1970. I lived in an apartment house in New York City's Lower East Side. A number of friends in the building had dropped in, and it seemed that a casual party was taking place. It was a tiny apartment, and quickly filled up with cigarette smoke. I suggested that we all go up to the roof to chat, where there was more oxygen available. We all grabbed our drinks and smokes and paraded up three flights to the roof. Everyone was talking at once, having a good time. I noticed that the sky had a very dark, high overcast, and there were no stars visible at all. In a few minutes, I saw that the moon had risen, and was near the horizon behind a little storm cloud with lightning going on in it, which was odd since no other clouds were visible.

I remember nothing else until I became aware of the fact that all of the people I was with were silent, staring blankly at the rooftop, and I was the only one who seemed conscious. Then, all at once everyone began talking as if there had been no break in the conversation at all. I saw that the moon was much higher, and on the opposite side of the sky, but that it still had the little storm around it, with lightning. Suddenly everyone had to get to bed, even though we'd only been there for a few minutes. It was two AM when I got back to my apartment.

The next day I recalled the odd appearance of the moon, so I checked a calendar with the Moon's phases, and it had been a New Moon, with no visible Moon at all. Needless to say, the event left my eyebrows raised for quite some time.

Thanks again for your work at keeping this magnificent repository available for the sharing of all our strange sightings. Reading about others' experiences makes the strangeness seem a bit less frightening.

ufo moves in step pattern over vietnam

NUFORC posted:

One night, high in the mountains of the vietnamese jungles..I, along with my gun crew were manning a machinegun overlooking the steep slopes of a mountain ledge and we were talking softly of home and wondering if any of us would get back there. When, suddenly , a bright lite, very high up in the sky attracted our gaze. The night sky was clear and we can see countless stars above but this light was brighter then any of the stars that was above us, when , suddenly, the bright light began to move in a very precise way. It moved out horizontally and and without stopping, it went down in a vertical ascent and then horizontally and then vertically down and it did this like moving down a step of stairs at such pricise angles about a half dozen steps and then in a perfect return arc to the point it first started moving...it had return to it's original position and then in a flash, it moved up and out into space at a tremendous speed and disappeared from our sight. We knew of nothing in our arsenal or anyone else's that could have made maneuvers like that.As for being nowhere near civilization, after a few days ,we had all forgot about what we had seen and never made any sense of it anyway. Just wanted to get that off of my chest, after all these years, I believe that at the time, we had witnessed a U.F.O.

large green orb near lake ontario

NUFORC posted:

Spherical object about 1/4 mile away travelled west to east along the shore of Lake Ontario at Kingston. Object was lime green and about the size of a street light or slightly larger. It travelled very slowly along the shore (above the water) at a height of about 300 feet. It travelled in a straight line at constant altitude. Then it shot off, extremely fast, in a south-east direction in what appeared to be an arc. It got smaller very quickly which I assume meant that it was travelling away from me.

This was a single object and I never heard of a report about ir on the local news. I was a first year university student (Queen's University). The object was bright enough that I first saw it shining through my room curtains. I then went to the window and watched it for about 3 minutes.

dad of the year here

NUFORC posted:

To whom it may concern, My Father and I were going to my grandparent's home one afternoon. As we were heading towards the back of the home we both immediately saw a disk like object hovering above my Grandmother's vegetable garden. It was so close that I went to pick up a rock to throw it but my Dad smacked the rock out of my hand.I was six years old at the time ! It was your classic disk shape, light grey in color, with multi-colored lights I think that were roatating in a clockwise fashion. It was hovering not more than 20 feet from us yet it did have some movement in trying to stay in place but ever so slightly. I don't recall any heat coming off the object. I did hear a buzzing sound. The dimensions weren't very large maybe big enough to fit 4 humans comfortably inside. At a certain point I recall a small panel on the inferior-anterior edge of the saucer slide open and some sort of camera like cone shaped obect come out and pointed it at us, almost like it was observing our actions.

My Dad said to stay put and keep an eye on it while he went into the house to telephone some friends. Ater a few seconds of finding myself alone with this floating disk I got scared and ran into the house. When we came back out the disk was gone and I was very disappointed.

I don't exactly know the exact time and Month when this occured but I born in 1964 and I was six at the time so the year was 1970. I remember wearing a t-shirt so it was either late summer or maybe during a warm spell in Fall. Over the years I would every now and again mention it to my Dad if what we saw was real and he said yes it was. I'm sorry to say that my Dad died last year but I today I have found your website and this is why I am writing to you in order to remind me that it was true what we saw that afternoon. My Father was a very successful M.D. and I too am a M.D. This experience has stayed with me forever. I did do some research maybe a couple of years after I saw it but I never found anything. I guess at the time I was too young. We never mentioned it to anyone except to family and very close friends for fear of being considered crazy. Thank you very much for the opportunity in giving my eyewittness account that was much overdue !

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Trippin' on the tors, thinking about thos birds

Carp
May 29, 2002

Lux Anima posted:

The word you are looking for is "synchronicity".

The universe is telling you: Pay attention! Words and thoughts and concepts matter in both the big and the small, for the good of the cosmos, and their immaterial weights play a dance in the dark matters formed by the shapes of their Meaning.

There are patterns out there, and when you see them you can watch, adapt, and advance if and when you need, even to break negative cycles. I was in a car accident earlier this year that totaled my car and I never felt even a drop of panic while it was happening because I knew had more earthly business to complete in this life, and that for an entire week prior there had been a noticeable uptick of random pickup trucks jumping in front of my car, so by the time the warnings had all "lined up" and the car accident was underway, I was practically rolling my eyes as my car's wheels were being shredded and ground, bucking, into the freeway embankment - what a hassle to lose my trusty roadster!

The Conservation of Energy in mankind's model of universal physics is merely a manifestation of the Golden Rule: every action has an equal and opposite re-action.

You are also, apparently, looking for the word "Synchronicity." Hello :)

The Uni-Verse is all about creating a combinatoric chorus today, apparently :hchatter:

E: the Beatles might sing, "All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece but not too much~"

So what is a person that does not look to find themselves in the mind of others? What does it mean to not have an identity? Is that enlightenment?

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
There's two alien threads I know of. Just move the horny alien thread there.

Or I don't know.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Enlightenment includes the recognition that you do not have an identity, but that recognition would not be in itself sufficient for enlightenment.

To not have an identity means that you recognize you have no fixed identity nor is any identity that you recognize within yourself yourself as you actually are.

So you have here yourself as an observer, as a consciousness, a subjective experience. What point in the dissolution of your identity leads the observer to disappear? If you had no name you would still be. If you had no personality you would still be. If your personality changes you do not cease to exist. And your personality has changed, drastically, often, since obviously you are not yourself at age eight, eighteen, or twenty-eight. You are some other person now. Literally. So where was the self? It never was. It was illusory, merely the trapping of identifications in which you cloaked yourself to delineate yourself from the greater reality of which you are not separate. Take off the cloak and you still are, reality still is.

Perry Mason Jar has issued a correction as of 17:46 on Oct 7, 2023

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Carp posted:

So what is a person that does not look to find themselves in the mind of others? What does it mean to not have an identity? Is that enlightenment?

if the subject you are seeking relates to issues of insignificance in identity or meaninglessness, then the experience of Ego Death might be what you're looking for.

Tread carefully, as the Hero's Journey begins with the drawing of Arcana 00 (as if you didn't shuffle the tarot): the Fool.
Can you laugh at yourself?

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Don't recommend ego death to people...

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I thought it was nice

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
I've never experienced it but it can and has caused significant damage to some people, and I would not go about recommending it to people lightly.

Carp
May 29, 2002

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Enlightenment includes the recognition that you do not have an identity, but that recognition would not be in itself sufficient for enlightenment.

To not have an identity means that you recognize you have no fixed identity nor is any identity that you recognize within yourself yourself as you actually are.

So you have here yourself as an observer, as a consciousness, a subjective experience. What point in the dissolution of your identity leads the observer to disappear? If you had no name you would still be. If you had no personality you would still be. If your personality changes you do not cease to exist. And your personality has changed, drastically, often, since obviously you are not yourself at age eight, eighteen, or twenty-eight. You are some other person now. Literally. So where was the self? It never was. It was illusory, merely the trapping of identifications in which you cloaked yourself to delineate yourself from the greater reality of which you are not separate. Take off the cloak and you still are, reality still is.

Yeah, I agree. This is existence as I have always understood it. It is a rough realization when you are young and vulnerable. There are urges from the lizard brain to attract others, to form bonds to protect oneself. I chose to withdraw. What a mess. Is there a way to move a child through adolescence to adulthood as enlightened? Seems like an impossible task.

Carp
May 29, 2002

Perry Mason Jar posted:

I've never experienced it but it can and has caused significant damage to some people, and I would not go about recommending it to people lightly.

I burned a hole through my ego years ago with DXM, and in the 90's, LSD. Recently I started to take an antidepressant that includes Dextromethorphan in its formulation. For me, DXM increases brain plasticity. Last night I was able to line everything up while trying to piss.

Carp has issued a correction as of 21:01 on Oct 7, 2023

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Carp posted:

Yeah, I agree. This is existence as I have always understood it. It is a rough realization when you are young and vulnerable. There are urges from the lizard brain to attract others, to form bonds to protect oneself. I chose to withdraw. What a mess. Is there a way to move a child through adolescence to adulthood as enlightened? Seems like an impossible task.

I think early life trauma can be essentially analogous to adult ego death, in that it prevents that solid sense of identity that people seek to decouple from, from being able to be fully formed and established in the first place. But that just shifts the goalposts in that person's journey from moving past their ego to moving past their trauma.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I think early life trauma can be essentially analogous to adult ego death, in that it prevents that solid sense of identity that people seek to decouple from, from being able to be fully formed and established in the first place. But that just shifts the goalposts in that person's journey from moving past their ego to moving past their trauma.

Yes, this

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Barry Foster posted:

Trippin' on the tors, thinking about thos birds

That's pretty

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Javid posted:

the purchase page seems to disagree

is this one of those glorious undocumented features?

e: it worked thank you internet friend

i think it only works if it's an object hosted from within the forums itself, not like [img]goatse.goat or w/e

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

That's me. Gotta be a real person before you can do this ego death carry-on.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Perry Mason Jar posted:

I think I have, anyway. It's only happened twice, for maybe a few minutes each time. The first time, I had no understanding of what had happened. I felt like I'd been dipped upwards through a transparent membrane, again and again, but I hadn't appeared on the other side. I just didn't exist once I passed though it, and had no memory of where I had been or how long it had taken. The second time, globs of fluid floated in zero g in front of me, rising upward and through the same membrane, disappearing when I managed to keep my mind clear, observing what was happening but not thinking about it, and not thinking about not thinking about it. It was like not existing, then realizing that there wasn't a "me" to not exist in the first place, then realizing there wasn't an "I" to recognize that--somewhere in there, I roughly understood what was happening, and tried to focus on relaxing and letting the understanding and the realizing and the recognition fade away too. For a few moments, I disappeared. Ok I guess I can see how that could be startling

Carp
May 29, 2002

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

How did you become such a wise bird?

Carp has issued a correction as of 20:48 on Oct 7, 2023

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Perry Mason Jar posted:

given the thread I don’t think it’s the riskiest thing to recommend either. I mean you’d prolly be better off going thru the gateway tapes if you’d previously experienced ego death imo tho I get the concern

I’ve experienced it multiple times and the times it was scary are when I was completely not expecting it, and hadn’t really experienced much of it before. one of the first times I remember was when I made the mistake of redosing on acid at midnight and smoking a bunch of weed, I remember my selfhood melting away and being among orbs in some 90s rear end visualizer plane, tho disassociation from K was way more jarring in suddenly experiencing the past and present simultaneously as I move through events in my life as if I were there and they were happening in the now, only to be jerked elsewhere. you sorta get used to how weird and alien it is tho

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The Demilich posted:

I vote to stay in the union (CSPAM), despite my love of Halloween

:emptyquote:

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

OldAlias posted:

given the thread I don’t think it’s the riskiest thing to recommend either. I mean you’d prolly be better off going thru the gateway tapes if you’d previously experienced ego death imo tho I get the concern

I’ve experienced it multiple times and the times it was scary are when I was completely not expecting it, and hadn’t really experienced much of it before. one of the first times I remember was when I made the mistake of redosing on acid at midnight and smoking a bunch of weed, I remember my selfhood melting away and being among orbs in some 90s rear end visualizer plane, tho disassociation from K was way more jarring in suddenly experiencing the past and present simultaneously as I move through events in my life as if I were there and they were happening in the now, only to be jerked elsewhere. you sorta get used to how weird and alien it is tho

within my first experience I thought I may have died or something. I guess that’s true, the ‘I’ did, it was a feeling of being of everything and a divine interconnection with everything else. as seekers it can be recommended tho I wouldn’t recommend it to any random person

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
Trans ppl change identities using occult means and sometimes horse piss we are truely closer to God than most

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

endocriminologist posted:

Trans ppl change identities using occult means and sometimes horse piss we are truely closer to God than most

:hmmyes:

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
if anyone wants to make ross answer ur qs

https://twitter.com/rosscoulthart/status/1710023604732342622

endocriminologist posted:

what about occult horses

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

OldAlias posted:

One thing that's struck me is that what I think of as fairly normal people are like, super duper afraid of death and the (commonly accepted) fact that it means you just cease to exist. I found this quite startling when I realised it's a real thing and not just a narrative device, much like internal monologues. The notion of not existing anymore is apparently terrifying and I imagine ego death is scary in the same kind of way? Idk. I've always been super afraid of being maimed and permanently injured somehow, because that would make existence suck a great deal more, but death has never bothered me. I think because I've 'known' that I don't really exist since childhood and I'm still trying to work my way up to being one person continually every day.

I'm reminded of how the star trek transporter technically kills you every time, the you that stepped in ceases existing the moment O'Brien pushes the button. I've experienced most of my adult life kind of like that, the sense of self I have at any given time can just evaporate overnight and I can't remember why I cared about whatever I cared about before. So taking drugs/doing meditation/listening to CIA brain tapes seems like just a way of pushing that button on purpose. I can see how it would be super helpful if you need to reset because you're stuck in a certain pattern.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Carp posted:

How did you become such a wise bird?

You are kind to characterize me as such :glomp: as a member of #teamearlytrauma I try to find "a point" in what I have had to experience by offering advice or perspective to others who need it, when they want it and I have it. Like a lot of people who struggle with trauma/PTSD I don't know if I was a very good, wise, or kind person earlier in life -- I mostly just tried to survive. Spending most of my 20s as a mod here actually improved me as a person immensely, I believed that then and now and always will. I made significant effort every day to behave in the way I would want an authority figure (such as one is) to behave if I were subject to that authority figure. I became proud of the person that I was within our community, and then I began to seek to be that person in my regular daily life too.

LITERALLY A BIRD has issued a correction as of 22:34 on Oct 7, 2023

Carp
May 29, 2002

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

You are kind to characterize me as such :glomp: as a member of #teamearlytrauma I try to find "a point" in what I have had to experience by offering advice or perspective to others who need it, when they want it and I have it. Like a lot of people who struggle with trauma/PTSD I don't know if I was a very good, wise, or kind person earlier in life -- I mostly just tried to survive. Spending most of my 20s as a mod here actually improved me as a person immensely, I believed that then and now and always will. I made significant effort every day to behave in the way I would want an authority figure (such as one is) to behave if I were subject to that authority figure, and I became proud of the person that I was within our community, and then began to seek to be that person in my regular daily life too.

That's beautiful.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

You are kind to characterize me as such :glomp: as a member of #teamearlytrauma I try to find "a point" in what I have had to experience by offering advice or perspective to others who need it, when they want it and I have it. Like a lot of people who struggle with trauma/PTSD I don't know if I was a very good, wise, or kind person earlier in life -- I mostly just tried to survive. Spending most of my 20s as a mod here actually improved me as a person immensely, I believed that then and now and always will. I made significant effort every day to behave in the way I would want an authority figure (such as one is) to behave if I were subject to that authority figure, and I became proud of the person that I was within our community, and then began to seek to be that person in my regular daily life too.

Not to get too gushy but you were a forums legend to me - and I think to tons and tons of other posters as well - for what you did during the Lowtax Crises. I was very happy when you joined our wee band here. You should be immensely proud of yourself.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Gah! My emotions. Thank you both :love: :lovebird: I am really happy to be part of Bird Thread. You are all fantastic.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I see this on a FB "Weird and wonderful second hand finds" group and thought of this thread

e. just noticed the lochness monster lol

neutral milf hotel has issued a correction as of 21:27 on Oct 7, 2023

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Please don't put assumptive words in my mouth!
When I say, "sounds like you mean Ego Death, so tread carefully and humor helps!" it is not a recommendation but an urging for care and caution!
My intentions need to be made even clearer for the back seats, apparently.

Always look on the bright side of death~ :jewish:

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Jazerus posted:

i love this thread as much as anyone and i definitely don't want to ruin it. i thought it would be fun to have a spooky stylesheet for a month and maybe have some people come in who wouldn't normally find the thread and i really don't think anything could "ruin" this thread as long as we're still posting in it together. i would have kept buttons over it so i could toss out the ndts.

but i'm hearing you loud and clear: no disclosure

thank you. the people who need or want to find this thread will do so anyways :cool:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I've had ego death and I've experienced other states like it, and imo it's a bit of a dice roll what it does if it's not directed

Directed, it can do a lot of good or bad things. For example a CEO experiencing ego death is probably alienating themselves from moral restrictions and other things making them have fewer moral compunctions about their place in society, good to them subjectively, probably bad in larger terms...

I think it can be used as an entrypoint for the creation/anchoring of alternate identities, or lock away the native mind in favor of an interloper's influence

You can also discover and work through real, hindering trauma as you lose association with yourself one becomes able to grasp the whole, easily locating and releasing ourselves from the mental tensions created my traumatic events and stuff

Ego death is value neutral and, unplanned, its a dice roll.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

ive never gotten there, and not for lack of trying. makes me wonder sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Oglethorpe posted:

what are these two floating lights above israel?

Cross-posting from the Palestine thread. I asked Oglethorpe for a source and they said it was on English Aljazeera. :shrug: