Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Spergin Morlock posted:

just saw a clip of netanyahu saying "this is a war". his eyes were puffy and it looked like he had been crying lol

All he wanted was to avoid going to jail
Now he has to preside over the bigeest Israel military loss in decades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Has Israel started mobilization yet?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Honky Mao posted:

trick question - the jewelry goes to the americans Switzerland

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Rigged Death Trap posted:

All he wanted was to avoid going to jail
Now he has to preside over the bigeest Israel military loss in decades

israeli military losses ftw

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Cpt_Obvious posted:

i heard their ultra-orthodoxy is a good place to start

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Cpt_Obvious posted:

They did but the reservists said they didn't want to go

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Cpt_Obvious posted:

AJE showed a video of some IDF troops hanging out on the ground around a transport helicopter

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Orange Devil posted:

Motherfuckers need to read more Victor Hugo:

Facing these men, who were ferocious, we admit, and terrifying, but ferocious and terrifying for good ends, there are other men, smiling, embroidered, gilded, beribboned, starred, in silk stockings, in white plumes, in yellow gloves, in varnished shoes, who, with their elbows on a velvet table, beside a marble chimney-piece, insist gently on demeanor and the preservation of the past, of the Middle Ages, of divine right, of fanaticism, of innocence, of slavery, of the death penalty, of war, glorifying in low tones and with politeness, the sword, the stake, and the scaffold. For our part, if we were forced to make a choice between the barbarians of civilization and the civilized men of barbarism, we should choose the barbarians.

barbarians ftw

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i don't know how we're getting the 100 killed / 1000 injured reports at all

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Orange Devil posted:

Motherfuckers need to read more Victor Hugo:

Facing these men, who were ferocious, we admit, and terrifying, but ferocious and terrifying for good ends, there are other men, smiling, embroidered, gilded, beribboned, starred, in silk stockings, in white plumes, in yellow gloves, in varnished shoes, who, with their elbows on a velvet table, beside a marble chimney-piece, insist gently on demeanor and the preservation of the past, of the Middle Ages, of divine right, of fanaticism, of innocence, of slavery, of the death penalty, of war, glorifying in low tones and with politeness, the sword, the stake, and the scaffold. For our part, if we were forced to make a choice between the barbarians of civilization and the civilized men of barbarism, we should choose the barbarians.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

i say swears online posted:

i don't know how we're getting the 100 killed / 1000 injured reports at all

idf regularly puts out numbers to justify their response

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Calling the Gazan resistance brigades a "rag tag militia" is seriously selling them short. They have decades of experience in urban guerilla fighting, sophisticated weapons, serious military training. Do they have the material capabilities of the IDF? Not even close, but they're definitely a cut way above some regular slobs who were given assault rifles and pointed in the right direction.

case in point: the IDF tried going into gaza with helicopters and got shot at with anti-aircraft weaponry, which is not something a fighting force has access to unless they're very well organized

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol unity government formed in israel, netanyahu has invited the opposition in to prevent its collapse

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

They did but the reservists said they didn't want to go

.....I don't know if you're joking I just turned on the news.

Wouldn't surprise me given recent events. It appears as though hamas has timed this so that NATO support is exhausted by Ukraine and Israel is crippled by riots and demonstrations.

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/thesiriusreport/status/1710624934370611413

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Gresh posted:

This is the biggest Israeli intelligence failure in its entire existence. This is up there with the complete miscalculation of both the CIA and Russian intelligence services who both thought Ukraine's military wouldn't last long at all against an invasion.

It's closer to the Nazis not being able to see Bagration coming. Or even more alike, the Americans getting caught flat footed for Tet.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

the oracle told biden that if he sent arms to ukraine the occupation will fall

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
https://x.com/d_j_frost/status/1710560684113629304?s=20

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Centrist Committee posted:

israeli military losses ftw

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Mantis42 posted:

lmao

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Mantis42 posted:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Wow I support arms to Ukraine now???

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Mantis42 posted:

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Mantis42 posted:

gradenko_2000 posted:

Wow I support arms to Ukraine now???

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Mantis42 posted:

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Mantis42 posted:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I'm messaging my dad about how much crazy poo poo is going down, and even he heard about the Israeli reservists refusing to deploy from the TV news.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
AJ saying 2-300 Palestinians. 300 guys just overran southern Israel lol

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

I was, and still am, afraid some fash would use these weapons to down an airliner in Europe. Instead they've now been used to down 4 fash helos in Gaza. Absolute best possible outcome imo

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Mantis42 posted:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

AJ saying 2-300 Palestinians. 300 guys just overran southern Israel lol

Conscript armies suck.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Israel doing what it does best. Instead of attacking the dudes "invading" they just bomb a residential building

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

wish i could read this but the site is completely unreachable haha

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Mantis42 posted:

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Israel doing what it does best. Instead of attacking the dudes "invading" they just bomb a residential building

residential buildings don’t shoot back

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Correction: 300 guys just liberated southern Palestine

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

wait, billions of dollars in weaponry shipped to one of the most corrupt states on earth ended up on the black market? wtf?

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Joe Biden please send F-16's and anti-air equipment to Ukraine, they need our support badly

also please deliver them to Odessa, you can avoid Russian attacks with this lifehack where you paint "TO UKRAINE :wink:" on the side of the ship

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Mantis42 posted:

:holymoley:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1710686647732310293?t=QScwbKXBrBRS0ZvGHluiLQ&s=19

picture of captured Palestinian fighters