Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
gonna own when its revealed that israel neoliberalized itself into only having 2 days worth of ammo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Israel will run out of ammunition any day now

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Just for comparison, Gilad Shalit was exchanged for over 1000 Palestinian prisoners.

gradenko_2000 posted:

Israel will run out of ammunition any day now

Didn't the US have to scramble to resupply Israel during the Yom Kippur War?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

those arent the fighters around gaza those are palestinians the israelis have been picking off the streets everwhere else around palestine.

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

Mantis42 posted:

the oracle told biden that if he sent arms to ukraine the occupation will fall

lmao

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
An Israeli general fucks up so bad he gets captured in his skivvies so now the Israelis have to kidnap a bunch of Palestinians and pants them

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

מחבלים or "terrorists" aka "male Palestinians"

just rounding up and brutalizing whoever they can get their hands on

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
peace in Israel now!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mantis42 posted:

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

webcams for christ posted:

מחבלים or "terrorists" aka "male Palestinians"

just rounding up and brutalizing whoever they can get their hands on

Gotta shore up those prison numbers for the inevitable exchange.

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
https://twitter.com/Faytuks/status/1710696837990977638?t=ngMJKwjHdr2BzN42467Ojw&s=19

So now Israel doing an active genocide vs passive, coolncool

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

U.S. supplied weapons ending up in places they weren't supposed to be?

there has never been precedent for this!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

An Israeli general fucks up so bad he gets captured in his skivvies so now the Israelis have to kidnap a bunch of Palestinians and pants them

That guys a total nimrod

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

Wow I support arms to Ukraine now???

I knew you'd come around

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

finkelstein wrote a little bit

https://www.normanfinkelstein.com/john-browns-body-in-gaza/

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

If someone carjacks you at gunpoint, does that mean that it's not murder if you break into that person's house ten years later and shoot them and their children in their sleep, as long as you're doing it so you can safely search the house for your keys afterward?

The answer, by the way, is "No". Killing an unarmed person is murder. Even if that person has stolen your property in the past. Even if that person currently possesses your stolen property. Even if you're killing them to get your property back.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Mantis42 posted:

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
Israel can end this anytime by just leaving Palestine.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I see this starts on page 275, but if someone wants to catch me up on artillery activity in the past 24 hours, that'd be great. It's a long weekend so I won't be able to look at the wires until Tuesday.

no lube so what
Apr 11, 2021

Red and Black posted:

If someone carjacks you at gunpoint, does that mean that it's not murder if you break into that person's house ten years later and shoot them and their children in their sleep, as long as you're doing it so you can safely search the house for your keys afterward?

The answer, by the way, is "No". Killing an unarmed person is murder. Even if that person has stolen your property in the past. Even if that person currently possesses your stolen property. Even if you're killing them to get your property back.

sys

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Red and Black posted:

even if the person in this case isn't unarmed but is sleeping on a military base before he wakes up each day to logistically support the guys putting you inside a ghetto and occasionally dropping bombs.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Frosted Flake posted:

I see this starts on page 275, but if someone wants to catch me up on artillery activity in the past 24 hours, that'd be great. It's a long weekend so I won't be able to look at the wires until Tuesday.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Frosted Flake posted:

is this artillery

https://twitter.com/JoeTruzman/status/1710663357303587071

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Frosted Flake posted:

fpv drones are the new hotness but hamas did launch a firehose of rockets.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Frosted Flake posted:

i think this is more what you want
e: BEATEN! :argh:

the production quality is high enough to fall into some sort of uncanny valley of "this cant be real"

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Red and Black posted:

this is an absolutely unprecedented event in Israel/Palestine history, and I think it's silly that we're just using it as an opportunity to put together increasingly convoluted analogies to argue about whether committing war crimes is moral or necessary.

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

I need to stop posting in the bad forum

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

Red and Black posted:

Are you really in here justifying genocide unironically

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.

Red and Black posted:

the most revealing thing about liberals is that they can never actually talk about reality, they immediately invent some white room scenario where they're morally and logically unassailable. idealism is a mental illness

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Didn't the US have to scramble to resupply Israel during the Yom Kippur War?

Yes!

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

Brogeoisie posted:

Are you really in here justifying genocide unironically

No I’m making fun of people who do tbat

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

quote:

Settlers are as much a military target as any IDF member. Absolutely no one has any right to decry national liberation when the alternative is literal genocide.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Civilians should never be the target of military operations. What the hell is wrong with you?

Gonna add a month for this bloodlust take. User loses posting privileges for 1 month.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Red and Black posted:

lyfe really is too short to read bad forums

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

From the River to the Sea.

Remember the King David and Major Paeta Hess-Von Krudener .

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
settlers in occupied territories aren't civilians, they're non-uniformed combatants

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Intel_Sky/status/1710603033795575825?t=PzBXk8KsxxF22fcm7zry9g&s=19

mawarannahr posted:

Civilians should never be the target of military operations. What the hell is wrong with you?

Gonna add a month for this bloodlust take. User loses posting privileges for 1 month.

Queueing up a ban+30 for Barack Hussein Obama

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
I have been SYQed

Also that dude is named salami.

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

tatankatonk posted:

the most revealing thing about liberals is that they can never actually talk about reality, they immediately invent some white room scenario where they're morally and logically unassailable. idealism is a mental illness

Ok but what if my parents stole a bucket of carrots from your family garden one time? would that justify you slitting my grandchildren’s throat in the middle of the night 100 years later?

This is why I can’t support either Israel or Hamas

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
a bunch of comfortable israelis with american passports lashing out because they might be in danger for the first time in their lives ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Echo Chamber posted:

me a week ago: critical support for hamas

me today: enthusiastic support for hamas