Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Inshallah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Its sunny and a cool 69° outside

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Joe Biden’s ineptitude, weakness, and incompetence has led to this horrible attack on Israel, and it will only get worse. Just four years ago we had the signing of the historic Abraham Accords, and today we have an attack on Israel. What a difference a President makes!

totally right sir!!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Benny's heart cant take the news that popcorn eating while gaza burns town was captured

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Moot .1415926535 posted:

design district
shitshow district I made some friends tonight

Dallas really likes to formalize the concept of a "District". Signs helpfully point you to a District when you're nearby.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

mdemone posted:

this violates Geneva, yes?

https://twitter.com/BeijingPalmer/status/1710705228356395155

yes but you see literally nobody that can change the situation cares and thus the net suffering in the world shall continue to increase

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

19 o'clock posted:

Ron with those petite feet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAIi4Thlvd8

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

He got a boner knowing this war will postpone his corruption trial forever and he got too light-headed.

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов

angerbot posted:

I’d be glad of it

no complaints here

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

finally some good news

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

I hope he dies

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Joe Biden’s ineptitude, weakness, and incompetence has led to this horrible attack on Israel, and it will only get worse. Just four years ago we had the signing of the historic Abraham Accords, and today we have an attack on Israel. What a difference a President makes!

thank you joe biden

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

SomethingBeautiful posted:

thank you joe biden

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Real Mean Queen posted:

The savvy millennial sees the phone as an ungainly backup computer, used to approximate computing in emergencies until contact with a real computer can be reestablished. The misguided zoomer views the phone as one of those cloth monkey moms from that horrible experiment

Cloth Monkey Mom would be a good forums name, could be part of the Ape Crew with Turdfuzz and CODChimera

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Peepee Shitanpeepoo

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

They don't care lol

I don't know if Space Force and the widespread legalization of cannabis has shown this clearly or not, but things like "international law" and "treaties" don't actually matter

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
i hope bibi got got by the fan man

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

thank you joe biden

this is his dry run for the irish revolt of

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

good morning bk how was jail

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

disturbing...

Lysandus
Jun 21, 2010
I don't know anything about Israel and Gaza. Which side is a Trump loving American Patriot supposed to root for?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Inspector Hound posted:

They don't care lol

I don't know if Space Force and the widespread legalization of cannabis has shown this clearly or not, but things like "international law" and "treaties" don't actually matter

forget it, that's another gbs brained poster

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Lysandus posted:

I don't know anything about Israel and Gaza. Which side is a Trump loving American Patriot supposed to root for?

Israel because Trump said so.

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

if joe just told me he was sending my check to hamas via ukraine i would've been fine with it

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Very Normal lady laughter at Trump's pre-rally warmup

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1710717725620777268

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

d&d sucks

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

the milk machine posted:

Peepee Shitanpeepoo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

destruction to colonialism!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

Lol that laugh is insane.

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Nonsense posted:

d&d sucks

yeah i bet

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

Clinton saying that out loud is pretty much all you need to know. Outside the tiny cadre of extreme idiot Democratic party people, literally everybody knows that that's not a sequence of noises you should make with a microphone around.

e: "basket of deplorables" she obviously was completely convinced she was going to win, what a fool.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Nonsense posted:

d&d sucks

Nonsense you can be a elf or a goblin or a wizard

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

angerbot posted:

If there's a bar I'm getting drunk

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Nonsense posted:

d&d sucks

Yeah you are better off with Pathfinder

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Good Citizen posted:

shout out to a real one this morning

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

angerbot posted:

master!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Pathfinder loving owns

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

if joe just told me he was sending my check to hamas via ukraine i would've been fine with it

yup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

DesertIslandHermit posted:

yeah much better game, Diablo is not good.