Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

smarxist posted:

gunfyre festival

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Jel Shaker posted:

so the IDF is a huge paper tiger, only good enough for pushing around unarmed civilians, who knew

hmm I wonder what other giant military-police apparatuses are paper tigers, eh probably nothing

Morbus
May 18, 2004

more like Sharter John Fartterman

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1710783480765071774

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Morbus posted:

more like Sharter John Fartterman

Uh... John... uh... loving idiot retardman

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

i’m going to assume that the actual burning man is also somehow hosted on or near some stolen tribal land with zero benefit for the locals

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

https://twitter.com/MeirJa/status/1710763113052532875

according to this math it is 4 9/11s actually, as one israeli is worth 33 americans

:thunk:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1710757415388414307?t=EVLuXZ2aetd-rqy1cJiWqQ&s=19

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Lol oops

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

speng31b posted:

not going to probe for this at first but just a reminder normal Cspam rules apply even though this is an unfolding situation with tons of really nms nws content floating around. Do not post links to anything that contains pics or videos of bodies without clear content warning and spoiler/nms/nws etc

yeah, apologies to all. i realised once i checked it again, saw the pic, and then messed up the edit and then got all flustered, losing up the initial warning and even the link itself. sorted now

YerDa Zabam has issued a correction as of 23:38 on Oct 7, 2023

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Maybe ask the other guys about your peace festival

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

CNN is all war, all night, all anti-Palestinian
https://twitter.com/CNNPR/status/1710769371050541318

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/YousefMunayyer/status/1710777795159228886

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I appreciate Al-Jazeera breaking from the war news to show a short film about Brazilian ballerinas

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

The festival was not a "festival for peace" it was celebrating Sukkot. Is the rest of this actually true?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Maybe ask the other guys about your peace festival

they know the west's idea of "peace" better than anyone

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Atrocious Joe posted:

CNN is all war, all night, all anti-Palestinian
https://twitter.com/CNNPR/status/1710769371050541318

Wolf Blitzer and Jake Tapper are both utterly frothing AIPAC members.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

30.5 Days posted:

The festival was not a "festival for peace" it was celebrating Sukkot. Is the rest of this actually true?

hmmmmmmmmm

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

30.5 Days posted:

The rest if it us true if you've seen the footage. Three Hamas guys with guns in a pick up, her top less and dead dacediwn. A guy walks up to the side if the truck and spits on her dead head.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

Turns out that there was an all night rave or party near the border that was one of the first hit by the militants. The video of people running across an open field is from that rave. The dead woman being paraded around in the pickup has been linked to an Instagram account of someone at that rave with matching tattoos and dreadlock or braided hair. Another viral video of a woman being taken by motorcycle away from her boyfriend who is being held away by militants is also from that rave. This is just loving awful all around. I can't even imagine the psychological whiplash of going from a dance party to a warzone in a matter of a couple of hours, and then getting kidnapped and worse.

🎻

Can you believe the people who were having a raid outside the Warsaw Ghetto have to run away from the uprising? Wow, they must be really suffering!

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

https://twitter.com/tradnorm/status/1710781970681151631?s=46

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
The captive population without reliable running water appear unimpressed by our hedonism festival. Outrageous

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
peace through superior firepower

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Al! posted:

personally i hope for a worldwide proletarian revolution

i hope you stub your toe and cry bitch

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lmfao

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

lots of victims of 9/11 were Jewish. I think they’re just bad at math

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

i hope you stub your toe and cry bitch

i'll simply wipe away my tears with my long luxurious locks

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1710787014285570301?t=Z_jtQNT-DC-zppC9VVfpzA&s=19

This right over Northern border. 30k+ people live here, not sure wtf they expect them to go

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Lid posted:

The rest if it us true if you've seen the footage. Three Hamas guys with guns in a pick up, her top less and dead dacediwn. A guy walks up to the side if the truck and spits on her dead head.

Unfortunately, I saw the body, Israeli sources were referring the deceased as a soldier. Obviously there's plenty of reason to believe they were mistaken given how chaotic everything is, but I can't help but feel that inventing the idea that the the deceased were attending a peace festival (which is kind of a classic conservative 'they deserved it for not hating our enemies' line) might be an indicator that the author of that headline might not be on the up and up.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

The captive population without reliable running water appear unimpressed by our hedonism festival. Outrageous

perhaps we shouldn't have lined the fencing with our portajohns

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

fetterman is playing th elong game, dont worry

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Al! posted:

i'll simply wipe away my tears with my long luxurious locks

whose hair are you collecting

speng31b
May 8, 2010

30.5 Days posted:

idk but don't loving post visegrad here. it is the worst poo poo on twitter, is almost never right and ive them coordinate doxxing against random russian people by posting their address and stuff in the past in their ukraine content.

speng31b has issued a correction as of 23:44 on Oct 7, 2023

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

i assume it’s just proportion of population numbers

besides if it was actually an israel 9/11 we will find out that half of mossad knew this was coming but :effort: doing anything about it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

whose hair are you collecting

couldnt be yours bitch

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

https://twitter.com/MeirJa/status/1710763113052532875

according to this math it is 4 9/11s actually, as one israeli is worth 33 americans

that building in gaza had 100 families so doing the math thats what, 8 9/11s?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

speng31b posted:

idk but don't loving post visegrad here. it is the worst poo poo on twitter, is almost never right and ive them coordinate doxxing against random russian people by posting their full address and stuff in the past in their ukraine content.

the daily stormer is still ok though right

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

of course, who could have expected this

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

It's the loving 9/11 times ten scene from team America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Cookie Cutter posted:

The ravers in US and Israel are no longer able to maintain hegemony over the vibes

heated debates over what position is demanded by the PLUR philosophy