Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

neoaxd posted:

One of the funniest things to ever happen here. Up there with the gamergate psycho and Dean Amanda

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

It happened the day of my wedding and I almost got to the venue late because I spent so long in the hotel lobby, wondering why there were like 500 new posts.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
I think Rhea is pretty cool.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I accidentally unbookmarked this thread 3 weeks ago, someone tell me what I've missed

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Don’t worry it’ll be recapped every 15 minutes

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Big Mutha Truckers 2 posted:

I accidentally unbookmarked this thread 3 weeks ago, someone tell me what I've missed

Cody, Sami and Kevin fought Judgement Day. Roman continues to not show up for work.
WALTER had a good match.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Big Mutha Truckers 2 posted:

Jade's debuting soon
Punk's probably coming back
Riddle's gone
Roman's finally going to show up on TV again next week
Taker, Cena, Cody, Heyman and Asuka are all going to be on the one NXT a Dynamite is airing at the same time as

Basically just a lot of things they're doing to try kneecapping AEW more than anything themselves-related. The funniest thing is definitely Punk crawling back to them, hat in hand

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dimebags Brain posted:

Cody, Sami and Kevin fought Judgement Day. Roman continues to not show up for work.
WALTER had a good match.

No I said tell me what I missed, not what happened 2 months ago

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

That DICK! posted:

i dont remember the saudi arabian guy....

It was Mel Mudkiper in the Streetbeefs thread a few years ago. They flipped out during the Saudi plane hostage situation and accused everyone of racism and followed it up by revealing that they work for Vision 2030.

They would also go into addiction threads and call people in recovery pussies.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Wrong thread again!

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Chris James 2 posted:

Jade's debuting soon

Really soon! They just showed her arriving on the Fastlane preshow.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Shard posted:

Wrong thread again!

You never know until you try.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/WrestleOps/status/1710805584096677932

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Why does her gear look so lovely I thought this was the big leagues

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

For someone that always effortlessly looked amazing in basically every variation of her gear, her gear there looks real bad.

Also debuting her on the preshow of a C level PPV is a choice.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lovely gear shaking the boss's hand just happy to be here. They sure know how to make stars.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

It's what she chose.
Let her marinate in it.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Pope Corky the IX posted:

It was Mel Mudkiper in the Streetbeefs thread a few years ago. They flipped out during the Saudi plane hostage situation and accused everyone of racism and followed it up by revealing that they work for Vision 2030.

They would also go into addiction threads and call people in recovery pussies.

Mel Mudkiper also famously switched from Broncos fandom to Steelers because Denver drafted Tim Tebow. Only to have Tebow smoke the Steelers out of the playoffs on the first throw in overtime lol

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

What AR thing are they gonna do for Jade’s entrance

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Cody was never leader of the bullet club was he?

https://twitter.com/WrestleOps/status/1710812272069677350

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

OH

MY

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol at debuting her at fast lane

she will be fine but that's a waste of a debut

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 39 hours!

Life in the fast lane, surely make you lose your mind

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Shard posted:

Ehhh, there's an argument to be made he was when he was feuding with Kenny during the Lovers reunion stuff, but they never pulled the trigger all the way on the BC vs Elite thing.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
How Fast was my Lane

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

story finished, folks

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Shard posted:

He was in BC during the whole "BC civil war" thing, so...he wanted to be leader, and maybe was, but Omega was officially the leader, but then the Tongans did their whole "Firing Squad" thing, and Cody and Omega went at it, but then they got back together, and then King Switch put an end to all the nonsense. It's best not to think about it.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
That’s too many belts.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Didn't Jey help cost Cody the win at wrestlemania?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Shard posted:

Can they coexist

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

We Got Us A Bread posted:

He was in BC during the whole "BC civil war" thing, so...he wanted to be leader, and maybe was, but Omega was officially the leader, but then the Tongans did their whole "Firing Squad" thing, and Cody and Omega went at it, but then they got back together, and then King Switch put an end to all the nonsense. It's best not to think about it.

It's kind of like saying Jefferson Davis was an American president. It's not untrue.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Cody is about to start doing the Wallaby Kick

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

She arrived in that??

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

story finished, folks

he finally loving did it

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Shard posted:

If it was revealed that the entire progression of Jey costing Cody the match / leaving the Bloodline / eventually teaming up / winning the titles was just 12D chess by Roman to gently caress with Cody by immediately costing him said title, I'd started watching the show.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Fembot looking rear end

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I missed the whole show.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Shard posted:

Yes and this is a large part of the storyline of raw. Where Sami and Cody trust Jey but other baby faces do not.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Shard posted:

Cody drafted Jey to RAW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah I’ve only seen bits and pieces but the story seems to explicitly be that no one trusts or likes Jey because of all he did with the Bloodline. Sammy and Cody are just the guys who have been willing to forgive and give him a second chance.