Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1710654150487224787

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Frosted Flake posted:

Could just be that I don't look at the worst sites on the internet, but I've only seen female IDF soldiers and civilians treated well in the footage that came out today, other than those KIA.

unsurprisingly this does not affect their opinion on the subject

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
AP has a livestream of Gaza skyline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iwe2vcL86Y

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

normal guy: palestine ftw, d2i

retard politics guy: omg cant believe the palestanians are going to be genocided now

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

People in this forum told me she was antiwar

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
lol trying to pin it on Iran, I do wonder how much they had a hand in it.

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK
how the hell the current Israeli government survives this I don’t know. looking at the videos coming out of this, it’s catastrophic for the Israeli side. how do you lose military bases and how does your checkpoint into Gaza get overrun with your soldiers not making it out of their bunks?

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

Given the media environment, it is actually quite bold. The Israel lobby is already condemning and demonizing her.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

CBO had his run :911:

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 03:39 on Oct 8, 2023

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

tuned in and saw a giant explosion destroy an apartment building within 3 seconds

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

immediately after opening this the building in front of this camera was hit and collapsed

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Homeless Friend posted:

CBO had his run :911:

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lol zelensky must be so pissed/owned right now. no one cares anymore loser

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

This is the bare minimum I'd expect from anyone actually on the left.

I'm really surprised Cori Bush's statement makes direct calls to end support because that's actually more concrete than what Corbyn has here.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

thank you hamas :patriot:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Gaza skyline was the best car in gran turismo 2

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/MiamiHEAT/status/1710821919417614610

As if you needed another reason to hate these fuckers.

lol no wonder our local finn loves this team

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Ukraine thread only got 60 posts while I was out

Low energy :sad:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

PhilippAchtel posted:

This is the bare minimum I'd expect from anyone actually on the left.

I'm really surprised Cori Bush's statement makes direct calls to end support because that's actually more concrete than what Corbyn has here.

people are giving kudos to US politicans going um y ou gotta have a nuanced opniion sweetie 💅 lmfao

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

hell yeah

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
apologies to all the long-time i/p posters who now have to endure days/weeks of carpetbaggers making GBS threads up their thread, including me

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Frosted Flake posted:

Could just be that I don't look at the worst sites on the internet, but I've only seen female IDF soldiers and civilians treated well in the footage that came out today, other than those KIA.

thats where all the bullshit and narrative building is, spoiler for pointless garbage but twitter has already said a woman killed from the music fest was a "pro palestinian german" to make ironic hay of her death - she ofc was a settler - and that the fest was somehow pro-palestinian as well, just typical reactionary red meat to get the blood flowing. the fascist whining that our liberals may be too soft but you savages have pushed us too far this time!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

comedyblissoption unconsolable right now

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

gradenko_2000 posted:

Ukraine thread only got 60 posts while I was out

Low energy :sad:

maybe hamas is under russian payroll... to distract from ukraine.. ever think of that??

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Normally this response would be dogshit waffling, but with the fact that Gaza has doubled in size now this would literally be in Palestine's favor lmao, wouldn't be surprised if Cori understands this.

It's why all the Israel boosters in the government arent doing "we uhhh ask for an uhhh nonviolent end to uhh the conflict" because that would be an Israel L, so it's all Crush The Untermenschen.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

maybe hamas is under russian payroll... to distract from ukraine.. ever think of that??

that's right, hamas directly attacked ukraine today. i'm praying for the himars out there

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

this will never ever end lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

comedyblissoption unconsolable right now

harden your heart cbo

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Smythe posted:

apologies to all the long-time i/p posters who now have to endure days/weeks of carpetbaggers making GBS threads up their thread, including me

yeah sorry for a week where decades happen

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Zoeb posted:

Given the media environment, it is actually quite bold. The Israel lobby is already condemning and demonizing her.

Sorry, but I’m pretty sure this is just kayfabe.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Lol

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Torpor posted:

how the hell the current Israeli government survives this I don’t know. looking at the videos coming out of this, it’s catastrophic for the Israeli side. how do you lose military bases and how does your checkpoint into Gaza get overrun with your soldiers not making it out of their bunks?

The IDF are murderous thugs who were only trained to bully others from positions of unassailable strength. They have no idea how to handle someone fighting back when they don't have a legion of snipers at the ready to murder any child with a rock who strays too close.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Okay so Miami HEAT supports Israel but what about Miami APFSDS

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

I bet he’s sweating bullets and wishing they were actual bullets.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Smythe posted:

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

earnestly posting the long form content to be helpful and accidentally trolling everybody who was smart enough to not click show more 😔

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
A clip meant for the next Adam Curtis documentary footage from the rave/music festival where you can see the Hamas paragliders in the distance before they attacked

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/1710841364710064445

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

war is bad and, consequently, israel should surrender

yep

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Neurolimal posted:

Normally this response would be dogshit waffling, but with the fact that Gaza has doubled in size now this would literally be in Palestine's favor lmao, wouldn't be surprised if Cori understands this.

It's why all the Israel boosters in the government arent doing "we uhhh ask for an uhhh nonviolent end to uhh the conflict" because that would be an Israel L, so it's all Crush The Untermenschen.

That's a good point. I didn't think about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Smythe posted:

i hope we get more, from gbs and d&d.