Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Death By The Blues posted:

A clip meant for the next Adam Curtis documentary footage from the rave/music festival where you can see the Hamas paragliders in the distance before they attacked

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/1710841364710064445

incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

crepeface posted:

i hope we get more, from gbs and d&d.

the trap is set.........

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

Okay so Miami HEAT supports Israel but what about Miami APFSDS

I really want to go around to all the NBA teams twitters and ask what their stance is on the violence in the Middle East

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Homeless Friend posted:

imagine being mccarthy and knowing you could have dodged humiliation if this happened a few days earlier lol/ousting a few days later

he's such a loser lmao

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Israel is absolutely gonna buy some Indian miltia members to live out their pogrom dreams while limiting Jewish casualties.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

While we're at it, what does the @Wendy's twitter account have to say on the issue?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
pissrael

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Smythe posted:

apologies to all the long-time i/p posters who now have to endure days/weeks of carpetbaggers making GBS threads up their thread, including me

i am calibrating the thread title to be as offensive as possible. may god have mercy on their souls

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

i am calibrating the thread title to be as offensive as possible. may god have mercy on their souls

you made it so long it ellipsizes on the mobile app

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

lmfao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

speng31b posted:

you made it so long it ellipsizes on the mobile app

skill issue

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i think you should be prepared to add hezbollah to the title too

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Homeless Friend posted:

put up one of those stupid banner ads for the sub

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

err posted:

People in this forum told me she was antiwar

only an extremely stupid person could believe this

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I endorse the current title except for calling Hamas a terrorist group. They are Freedom Fighters and should be referred to as such

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

also lol at teh thread title

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

terrorism Ftw.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Nix Panicus posted:

I endorse the current title except for calling Hamas a terrorist group. They are Freedom Fighters and should be referred to as such

on the other hand

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

Please change it to "C-SPAM Unequivocally Stands with the Freedom Fighters of Hamas"

Much to think on. Perhaps.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/theAleppoCatmen/status/1710722512965787962?t=kbhJlm1MpJugZMSzOW2dqQ&s=19

Anyone defending the Israeli regine is condoning the indiscriminate bombing and starvation of cats, and I cannot stand for such barbarity

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

actionjackson posted:

this will never ever end lol

same as it ever was

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

theres going to be a lot of people "hatereading" this thread and postint screenshots of the "unhinged cspammers" into their discords tomorrow :D :D

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

theres going to be a lot of people "hatereading" this thread and postint screenshots of the "unhinged cspammers" into their discords tomorrow :D :D

yep lol

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
wish we could see some in here, preferably the usual suspects

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

nothing solid, but i'd personally bet their goal is to get Israel to send a ground force into Gaza where they can engage on favorable terms

if the Israelis are smart they'll limit their response to airstrikes, but gambling on a nightmare coalition of psychopathic right-wingers to act smart under pressure is a great way to lose money.

not the craziest idea I've ever heard, I guess

This makes sense. I think the Ukrainian war and other recent boondoggles have also exposed a lot of weaknesses in the West/American Empire, and chuckleheads like me and the other posters in this forum can’t be the only ones who have noticed it. Hamas had to wonder if Isreal’s defenses weren’t similarly eroded, and if this was a test, then I would have to say it has been wildly successful.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Smythe posted:

i disapprove of what they post but i will defend to the death their right to post it

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

working on it as we speak. reviving my tankies of soemthingawful twitter account

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

terrorism is bad

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

...bad rear end!!

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Frosted Flake posted:

A History of Military Occupation from 1792 to 1914
How Democracies Lose Small Wars: State, Society, and the Failures of France in Algeria, Israel in Lebanon, and the United States in Vietnam
Divining Victory: Airpower in the 2006 Israel-Hezbollah War
Occupational Hazards: Success and Failure in Military Occupation
Native vs. Settler: Ethnic Conflict in Israel, Palestine, Northern Ireland, and South Africa
Israel's Death Hierarchy: Casualty Aversion in a Militarized Democracy
Through the Crosshairs: War, Visual Culture, and the Weaponized Gaze
The 1973 Yom Kippur War and the Reshaping of Israeli Civil–Military Relations
The Politics of Military Occupation
Arab-Israeli Military Forces in an Era of Asymmetric Wars
Offense and Defense in Israeli Military Doctrine
Transition to Adulthood During Military Service: The Israeli Case
Military and Militarism in Israeli Society

Thanks!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

https://twitter.com/whstancil/status/1710790262321037336?t=QRzt7zumCX_zS9cslk4ElA&s=19

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Too Many Birds posted:

same as it ever was

well, i guess it will probably end due to climate change

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Lol unless Israel or the US does it

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Nix Panicus posted:

If fire fighters fight fire and crime fighters fight crime, what do freedom fighters fight?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

What's Will's thoughts on Blackwater, Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo Bay, the 1,000,000 other black sites, etc.? :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Nix Panicus posted:

they're terrorists and we wholeheartedly support them. d2i.