Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

its freedom fighters when its US-backed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1600120406039531520?s=20

justcallhimdragon
Aug 23, 2023

PhilippAchtel posted:

If fire fighters fight fire and crime fighters fight crime, what do freedom fighters fight?

badniks

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

i know this is an extremely dumb question:

its a known fact that israel uses world events/catastrophes/chaotic situations/crises as cover to do their warcrimes, so would it be out of the realm of possibility that hamas saw the house speaker "crisis" as an opportunity to start this attack?

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

death to israel but please don't terrorize them :ohdear: :qq:

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Horseshoe theory posted:

What's Will's thoughts on Blackwater, Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo Bay, the 1,000,000 other black sites, etc.? :thunk:

leftists are always trying to show off their drat historical knowledge smh

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Too Many Birds posted:

its a known fact that israel uses world events/catastrophes/chaotic situations/crises as cover to do their warcrimes, so would it be out of the realm of possibility that hamas saw the house speaker "crisis" as an opportunity to start this attack?

even americans dont care about the house speaker 'crisis'

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

mark immune posted:

leftists are always trying to show off their drat historical knowledge smh

really telling that they never talk about herstorical knowledge too

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

Too Many Birds posted:

I would say maybe.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Too Many Birds posted:

really telling that they never talk about herstorical knowledge too

they hate women op it’s that simple

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Death By The Blues posted:

A clip meant for the next Adam Curtis documentary footage from the rave/music festival where you can see the Hamas paragliders in the distance before they attacked

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/1710841364710064445

Someone send this to him, sincerely

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

no that's Ariel Danino. it's a really easy mistake to make tho so don't sweat it

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/theAleppoCatmen/status/1710722512965787962?t=kbhJlm1MpJugZMSzOW2dqQ&s=19

Anyone defending the Israeli regine is condoning the indiscriminate bombing and starvation of cats, and I cannot stand for such barbarity

dti

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

what a dumbass this isnt indiscriminate

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Frosted Flake posted:

Someone send this to him, sincerely

that and the fleeing woman trying to take selfies

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Too Many Birds posted:

If anything it was more likely to be the war in Ukraine.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
idk what the libs want us to say? it would have been nice if it didnt get to this point

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Too Many Birds posted:

Its the 50th anniversary of the start of the Yom Kippur war

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

Who wouldn't keep at least a few days supply of meat for their cats!?

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Horseshoe theory posted:

What's Will's thoughts on Blackwater, Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo Bay, the 1,000,000 other black sites, etc.? :thunk:

Bad news for the credibility of Horseshoe Theory - Horseshoe Theory is apparently ignorant of the well-known principles that "The US didn't do it", "If the US did it, it was a regrettable accident borne from an abundance of goodwill that went sadly unappreciated by the ungrateful barbarous natives", and "If it wasn't an accident, then the ungrateful barbarous natives must have done something to deserve it".

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

lmao this guy is worse than a stopped clock

Some kind of hosed up anti-clock

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

are gbs and dnd united in their cause this time?

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Too Many Birds posted:

that and the fleeing woman trying to take selfies

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

this kinda argument is so infuriating because they inevitably go to "well both are bad"

yeah, shithead. but you haven't taken the same action or advocacy on the one that's an order of magnitude worse in scope and scale and caused the current situation in the first place so stfu

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Spergin Morlock posted:

no that's Ariel Danino. it's a really easy mistake to make tho so don't sweat it

lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Indiscriminately harming civilians is bad

However, deliberately targeting civilians is very good

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1710808040390414675

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Sierra Nevadan posted:

Who wouldn't keep at least a few days supply of meat for their cats!?

everyone keeps several days of extra cat food on hand

its you

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

mark immune posted:

they hate women op it’s that simple

imagine hating Palestine this much

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Zoeb posted:

Given the media environment, it is actually quite bold. The Israel lobby is already condemning and demonizing her.

It's good.

1) Calls for an end to funding Israel.

2) Uses the words Oppupation and Aparthiad.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

crepeface posted:

this kinda argument is so infuriating because they inevitably go to "well both are bad"

yeah, shithead. but you haven't taken the same action or advocacy on the one that's an order of magnitude worse in scope and scale and caused the current situation in the first place so stfu

"I live in a country and votes for politicians who keeps giving an ethnostate a blank check. So am i actually the purest innocent guy on this planet?"

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Good Citizen posted:

even americans dont care about the house speaker 'crisis'

Sierra Nevadan posted:

I would say maybe.

Clip-On Fedora posted:

If anything it was more likely to be the war in Ukraine.

paul_soccer12 posted:

Its the 50th anniversary of the start of the Yom Kippur war

word.

my thought was that even a few days of daddy USA not being able to provide aid to israel because of those Clowns in Congress could be seen as a small advantage.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 minutes!

Nix Panicus posted:

I would like to express my formal support for the Palestinian people and a sincere hope that the IDF fails at every task and the Israeli state collapses

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

crepeface posted:

kind of tuned out of the both-sides hand wringing stuff when they kept doing it in 2018 or just said gently caress all

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Nix Panicus posted:

I would like to express my formal support for the Palestinian people and a sincere hope that the IOF fail at every task and the Israeli state collapses

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

lol zelensky must be so pissed/owned right now. no one cares anymore loser

Zelensky is looking at the casualty numbers so far and wondering what the big deal is about

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/RepWilson/status/1710817223466451414

lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Too Many Birds posted:

It's far more likely that they targeted the date against an Israeli holiday to take advantage of lax readiness.

Any notion of "the US is looking away" is probably in the context of Ukraine as an entire conflict, and subsequently that the planning for this operation began in the months since the US has been committing more and more to the Kyiv regime

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 minutes!

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

crepeface posted:

It's literally that Latuff cartoon with the Israelis nearly fainting from one rocket while a bunch of Palestinians are in big pools of blood, OP.

Pedo Gaetz wins again.