Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

DarkSithLord posted:

they're terrorists and we wholeheartedly support them. d2i.

PhilippAchtel posted:

If fire fighters fight fire and crime fighters fight crime, what do freedom fighters fight?

Popy posted:

its freedom fighters when its US-backed

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

death to israel but please don't terrorize them :ohdear: :qq:

Convincing arguments.

I unequivocally stand with the terrorist group Hamas.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Nix Panicus posted:

Convincing arguments.

I unequivocally stand with the terrorist group Hamas.

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.
Putting a loving music festival right next to the Gaza wire really illustrating Hamas's point about israeli complacence and arrogance

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

Nix Panicus posted:

I would like to express my formal support for the Palestinian people and a sincere hope that the IDF fails at every task and the Israeli state collapses

I agree.

It is unfortunate that nobody who seek any level of political power in the United States is allowed to have any opinion favorable to Palestinians being treated as human beings without getting dogpiled by Washington group think and the Israel lobby. I remember Helen Thomas lost her whole career because of an ambush interview.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

tatankatonk posted:

Putting a loving music festival right next to the Gaza wire really illustrating Hamas's point about israeli complacence and arrogance

It's like that photo of the wealthy douche neighborhood right next to the favela somewhere in Brazil.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Smythe posted:

apologies to all the long-time i/p posters who now have to endure days/weeks of carpetbaggers making GBS threads up their thread, including me

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

The majority of the votes to kick McCarthy of course came from the Democrats

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
i cant believe chinese netizens overwhelmingly supports palestine

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

The Voice of Labor posted:

put up one of those stupid banner ads for the sub

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Thread title is a very bold statement, but you know... I respect it.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tatankatonk posted:

this poo poo really loving pissed me off. and every news source is framing it in such a way as "they went to have fun and enjoy themselves and party. Then the rockets were heard"

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Karma Comedian posted:

Has anyone told Hamas yet that war is bad? :ohdear:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

So, no?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Horseshoe theory posted:

It's literally that Latuff cartoon with the Israelis nearly fainting from one rocket while a bunch of Palestinians are in big pools of blood, OP.

Pedo Gaetz wins again.

the coward took it down, but he had retweeted someone who posted "what is Congress supposed to do that would have any impact within the next few days"

now he's just monitoring the situation
https://twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/status/1710653641151930835

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Hakeem Jeffries should also get credit for incapacitating congress' ability to write Israel a blank check.

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

tatankatonk posted:

I remember when I was a kid even American Jews were relatively nervous to go to Israel . But in the last few years before today the idea that there any kind of safety concerns in going over there was virtually non existent. I have a family friend who is over there now with his wife and 3 kids and they are supposed to leave one of the kids there to do his gap year lol. It was just incredibly easy for Jews over there and here to pretend that the occupation and apartheid doesn't exist. All those liberal jews doing their pussy hat marches in the street a few months ago about the judicial reform couldn't have given less of a poo poo.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

PhilippAchtel posted:

Thread title is a very bold statement, but you know... I respect it.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

partygoers were shocked when the war zone turned music festival suddenly turned back into a war zone

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
karma comedian is about to kick our asses with logic and facts, and we aren't prepared....

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the average american:

hamas: drake no

ham rear end: drake yes

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

tatankatonk posted:

5 miles away is pretty far in a tiny rear end place.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
im at the combination music festival and war zone

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Ringo Roadagain posted:

they are the hamas fan men

We are merely Hamas fanboys.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Has anyone done a brevik comparison yet

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Korean Boomhauer posted:

im at the combination music festival and war zone

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Fellatio del Toro posted:

partygoers were shocked when the war zone turned music festival suddenly turned back into a war zone

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/RitchieTorres/status/1710795520334090458

quote:

Ritchie Torres
@RitchieTorres
The NYC-DSA is planning to hold a rally tomorrow, glorifying the terrorism of Hamas as “resistance.” Never mind the hundreds of Israeli civilians and children who have been murdered, wounded, abducted, and terrorized. Their lives mean nothing to the DSA. Nothing.

The NYC-DSA is revealing itself for what it truly is: an antisemitic stain on the soul of America’s largest city.

There is a special place in hell for those who glorify the cold-blooded murder of civilians and children.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

War is bad. I sincerely hope Israel surrenders and withdraws so peace can return.

Remember, Israel can stop the war at any time by just going home.

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

You should check out the Kyiv nightlife

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/MiamiHEAT/status/1710821919417614610

As if you needed another reason to hate these fuckers.

get the gently caress out of there jimmy

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I think there are many fine people on both sides :kiddo: May the better man win!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

gently caress israel

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

I hate this motherfucker so much.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

i am calibrating the thread title to be as offensive as possible. may god have mercy on their souls

thank you

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

karma comedian is about to kick our asses with logic and facts, and we aren't prepared....

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Buddykins posted:

gently caress israel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
I would say I hope Israel becomes a wasteland of piss and ash but I'd rather it become a paradise of interreligious harmony as it was prior to occupation