Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Dokapon Findom posted:

Darude vs. Goliath

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Cookie Cutter posted:

Where do I sign up for the Multidimensional unit?

Planet mountain dew, where all your dreams come true.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Dokapon Findom posted:

Darude vs. Goliath

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Dokapon Findom posted:

Darude vs. Goliath

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

Isn't there a big concrete barrier around the West Bank? Or is that partial and an actual link up is possible?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Rip Testes posted:

Isn't there a big concrete barrier around the West Bank? Or is that partial and an actual link up is possible?

Hopefully they can blow some of it up

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Horseshoe theory posted:

Nimrod was a great hunter, though?! :confused:

Lol that Americans managing to misunderstand loony toons turned the name into an insult

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Regarde Aduck posted:

Lol that Americans managing to misunderstand loony toons turned the name into an insult

its just a silly sounding word

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

The head wsj foreign correspondent is out here comparing it to pearl harbor and poo poo. These guys are loving unhinged

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Rip Testes posted:

receiving reports that this is the plan:

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

kathy..

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Governor from the second trashiest part of NYS (behind Staten Island) has terrible opinions, news at 11.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

american misuse of nimrod predates loony tunes by a century. robert e lee referred to some dumbass as nimrod in a letter from the early 1800s. but nimrod was in charge of building the tower of babel, which god didn't like because god wanted people to be racist, so nimrod bad

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
LOL israel just did a giant car chase against a militant driving a car killing him but then they found out the driver was an israeli settler lol

https://twitter.com/AJArabic/status/1711011060784775497?s=20

Somebody has issued a correction as of 15:07 on Oct 8, 2023

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Hatebag posted:

more like unsafed

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Hatebag posted:

american misuse of nimrod predates loony tunes by a century. robert e lee referred to some dumbass as nimrod in a letter from the early 1800s. but nimrod was in charge of building the tower of babel, which god didn't like because god wanted people to be racist, so nimrod bad

ty for the nimrod lore update

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
The Hawker Siddeley Nimrod is a retired maritime patrol aircraft developed and operated by the United Kingdom. It was an extensive modification of the de Havilland Comet, the world's first operational jet airliner. It was originally designed by de Havilland's successor firm, Hawker Siddeley; further development and maintenance work was undertaken by Hawker Siddeley's own successor companies, British Aerospace and, later, BAE Systems.

Designed in response to a requirement issued by the Royal Air Force (RAF) to replace its fleet of ageing Avro Shackletons, the Nimrod MR1/MR2s were primarily fixed-wing aerial platforms for anti-submarine warfare (ASW) operations; secondary roles included maritime surveillance and anti-surface warfare. It served from the early 1970s until March 2010.[2] The intended replacement was to be extensively rebuilt Nimrod MR2s, designated Nimrod MRA4. Due to considerable delays, repeated cost overruns, and financial cutbacks, the development of the MRA4 was abandoned in 2010.[3]

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

militant... israeli settler

*The Office "It's the same photo" meme goes here*

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
This probably has to be the worst music festival since Fyre.

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bad news for relations between Israel and China - Israel expected to see a "stronger condemnation" of Hamas from China, a country it views as its friend

https://www.reuters.com/world/israel-expected-stronger-condemnation-hamas-china-beijing-embassy-official-2023-10-08/

Israel expected 'stronger condemnation' of Hamas from China, Beijing embassy official says
Reuters
October 8, 2023 10:50 AM UTC · Updated an hour ago

BEIJING, Oct 8 (Reuters) - Israel expected to see a "stronger condemnation" of Hamas from China, a country it views as its friend, Yuval Waks, a senior official at the Israeli embassy in Beijing, said on Sunday.

"When people are being murdered, slaughtered in the streets, this is not the time to call for a two-state solution," Waks told reporters.

China's foreign ministry earlier on Sunday urged the relevant parties to remain calm and immediately end the hostilities to protect civilians, adding that "the fundamental way out of the conflict lies in implementing the two-state solution and establishing an independent State of Palestine."

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Oglethorpe posted:

fullscreen, audio on

al-aqsr the eagle cry is for you

https://vimeo.com/872239940

outstanding lol

Dr Sun Try
May 23, 2009

Plaster Town Cop

keep punching joe posted:

This probably has to be the worst music festival since Fyre.

at least this one actually happened

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
sounds like isrealis are less keen on this universal conscription thing they were so proud of now that the musical chairs stopped on their children

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

id say its the worst festival since the band of brothers ruined the vibes at the '45 Ohrdruf Oktoberfest

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/ThisWeekABC/status/1711003875061137689?s=20

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

loving hell.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

also loving the constant emphasis on the word "surprise"

what dastardly knaves

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bad news for Adele Raeme, a resident of a breached kibbutz - As militants ransacked her community, Adele Raeme hid for 8 hours inside her home less than 2 miles from the border with the Gaza Strip.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/live-blog/israel-hamas-conflict-live-updates-rcna119362

Resident of breached kibbutz: 'This is worse than our worst nightmare'
Briony Sowden
9m ago / 9:41 PM +08

As militants ransacked her community, Adele Raeme hid for 8 hours inside her home less than 2 miles from the border with the Gaza Strip.

“They tried to break into houses, they tried to break into mine,” the retired teacher told NBC News Sunday, adding that “they broke the slots on my window, and for some reason, they didn’t continue”

She added that her son-in-law had locked himself in a safe room of his him, with her two granddaughters. When militants broke in, he shot at them, she said.

“This is worse than our worst nightmares. I’ve lived here since 1975. I’ve never been so fearful for my life,” she said.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Dokapon Findom posted:

Darude vs. Goliath

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

didnt israel just blow up a hospital

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

fizzy posted:

Bad news for Adele Raeme, a resident of a breached kibbutz - As militants ransacked her community, Adele Raeme hid for 8 hours inside her home less than 2 miles from the border with the Gaza Strip.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/live-blog/israel-hamas-conflict-live-updates-rcna119362

Resident of breached kibbutz: 'This is worse than our worst nightmare'
Briony Sowden
9m ago / 9:41 PM +08

As militants ransacked her community, Adele Raeme hid for 8 hours inside her home less than 2 miles from the border with the Gaza Strip.

“They tried to break into houses, they tried to break into mine,” the retired teacher told NBC News Sunday, adding that “they broke the slots on my window, and for some reason, they didn’t continue”

She added that her son-in-law had locked himself in a safe room of his him, with her two granddaughters. When militants broke in, he shot at them, she said.

“This is worse than our worst nightmares. I’ve lived here since 1975. I’ve never been so fearful for my life,” she said.

maybe karma is real

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Al! posted:

Bad news regarding the naivete of SomethingAwful poster Al! - SomethingAwful poster Al! seems not to be aware that American government officials don't think that Palestinians are people.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1711012700120117664?s=20

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
this dlc is fukken lit
https://twitter.com/Havoc_Six/status/1710672080822227356

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

my bony fealty posted:

maybe karma is real

Karma is just material reality

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

no, israel just blew up hospitals

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1711017546017624096?s=20

blimey

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Literally all of the loudmouth pro-Israel globe emojis on my feed are sex-criminals who have fled the US to Israel to escape prosecution. I have never been more disgusted.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

if i were a palestinian civilian wanting to garner international sympathy i would simply choose to be actively killed instead of passively dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

suella cowardwoman