Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006

Al-Saqr posted:

LOL israel just did a giant car chase against a militant driving a car killing him but then they found out the driver was an israeli settler lol

https://twitter.com/AJArabic/status/1711011060784775497?s=20

Literally dumping at least 1,000 rounds of ammunition into a civilian SUV to end up just killing one of your own civilians.

Absolute keystone cops poo poo. Goddamn. These guys are absolutely not prepared for this. They are so hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Do better, Kathy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
love to urge a police crackdown, that always looks good

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

HallelujahLee posted:

i gotta say its funny seeing that the most vaunted of the us's vassals at least by the west's standards getting owned by dudes gliding and on motorcycles i guess it turns out that capitalism is hollowing out everyones military

we also shipped out a lot of ammo from them to feed the ukraine front

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

hearing widespread disturbing reports that many israelis were unable to barricade themselves inside their homes because the invaders somehow had keys

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
this is good news for biden's reelection!!! a chance to look strong and authoritative as soon as they can pump him full of enough speed to wake up for 5 minutes to make a statement

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

GoLambo posted:

Literally dumping at least 1,000 rounds of ammunition into a civilian SUV to end up just killing one of your own civilians.

Absolute keystone cops poo poo. Goddamn. These guys are absolutely not prepared for this. They are so hosed.

also seemingly standing in each other's crossfire, no wonder those two units killed each other

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Fellatio del Toro posted:

hearing widespread disturbing reports that many israelis were unable to barricade themselves inside their homes because the invaders somehow had keys

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good news for people seeking an excellent example of the whole problem and why violence begets more violence - Israel does something horrific but to have that same cruelty follow-up by others is also wrong. Did anyone parents here ever teach them two wrongs don't make it right?

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fizzy posted:

Good news for people seeking an excellent example of the whole problem and why violence begets more violence - Israel does something horrific but to have that same cruelty follow-up by others is also wrong. Did anyone parents here ever teach them two wrongs don't make it right?

if i were a palestinian civilian wanting to garner international sympathy i would simply choose to be actively killed instead of passively dying

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1711019610948956213?s=20

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

im hearing horrifying reports of palestinian militants digging mass graves in israeli settlements. hold on [finger to ear] sorry, digging up mass graves where their relatives were buried by settlers

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

pandy fackler has issued a correction as of 19:15 on Mar 22, 2024

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

fizzy posted:

Did anyone parents here ever teach them two wrongs don't make it right?

bad news for fans of proportional responses - Israel has killed so many Palestinian parents that they weren't around to teach their kids this lesson

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Al! posted:

im hearing horrifying reports of palestinian militants digging mass graves in israeli settlements. hold on [finger to ear] sorry, digging up mass graves where their relatives were buried by settlers

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Al! posted:

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good news for the credibility of that apologist for Israel's atrocities in the D&D thread, the one who says the the "primary condition" for Israel taking its boot off Palestinians' necks "would have to be convincing the Israeli public that the main goal of the Palestinians isn't killing them all" and called the rave a "peace festival" - They are correct to say that if anyone now supports destructive military action in Gaza, it's because they were always a bigot thirsty for Palestinian blood.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

GoLambo posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

remember as your talking to your boomer parents this sunday that Palestinian retaliation for hundreds of years of slaughter is bad and and unwarranted but anything israel does to retaliate against that retaliation is jusitfied

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

New CoD beta going all out

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

we are rapidly approaching two days into this war and not only have israel failed to push hamas back hamas are still on the front foot, unbelievable what a great day to be alive!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Al! posted:

remember as your talking to your boomer parents this sunday that Palestinian retaliation for hundreds of years of slaughter is bad and and unwarranted but anything israel does to retaliate against that retaliation is jusitfied

Tell your parents that you unironically are 100% a supporter of the democratically elected resistance group Hamas if you can legally get away with then then scream DTI to their faces and try to get spittle out.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
oh hamas settles on the west bank, and now its a problem?

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006
The American's spent a trillion dollars on developing a stealth fighter in an attempt to secure the capability to inflict the surprise and shock required to neutralize an opponent in the opening stages of an invasion.

The Palestinians simply used a parasail.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

helpful infographic for all of your lib friends

https://twitter.com/MemeIndustrial/status/1710693015306805543?s=20

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

The Unnamed One posted:

New CoD beta going all out

its basically the minicopter sitch from RUST

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

[ancient aliens boomer israel supporter]: the middle east CLAIMS to care about palestine but i dont hear about a signal pyramid ufo or ark of the covenant has been sent over

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

PhilippAchtel posted:

Do better, Kathy

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

smarxist posted:

its basically the minicopter sitch from RUST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-hKLQIS9Ms

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Oglethorpe posted:

fullscreen, audio on

al-aqsr the eagle cry is for you

https://vimeo.com/872239940

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

if you told 12 year old me this pic was real i'd never believe it

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Fundies aren't even close to a representative group of Jews.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

fizzy posted:

Your gimmick is going off the rails, bud

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

PhilippAchtel posted:

Your gimmick is going off the rails, bud

hes taking it bold new directions imo

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

GoLambo posted:

In fairness to them, all cops do this no matter what country they are in.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Smythe posted:

if you told 12 year old me this pic was real i'd never believe it

it really is some red dawn poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

fizzy posted:

three rights makes a left