Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

lonelylikezoidberg posted:

I don't think I have ANY anecdotes about other men masturbating.

Why do they have stories about guys jerking off in their holsters just ready to go?

My cousin Walter jerked off in public once. True story.

He was on a plane to New Mexico when all of the sudden the hydraulics went. The plane started spinning around, going out of control. So he decides it's all over and whips it out and starts beating it right there. So all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and beating like mad.

So all the passengers are beating off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of the sudden, the hydraulics kick back in, and the plane rights itself. It lands safely and everyone puts their pieces or, whatever you know, away and deboard.

Nobody mentions the phenomenon to anyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
So there is reasonable evidence to conclude that a group of people raising their Shakti energy simultaneously is enough to affect positive change in reality.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/miakhalifa/status/1710720245806055872

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

She's so real for this.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

There are so many levels to this clip

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1710777385153368153?s=20

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

how i found out

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1710783480765071774?t=gBLlJgJJ1lfKyW60sbvKpg&s=19

Lol

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

if trump has an ideology its this lol

tylertfb
Mar 3, 2004

Time.Space.Transmat.

TenementFunster posted:

with the obnoxiously fervent zeal of all adult converts, i direct your attention to The City and County of San Francisco.

Lived there in the 90s, surf bad, too much rain, too much fog, bad burritos.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

well why not posted:

how i found out

lmao

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

tylertfb posted:

Lived there in the 90s,

lol

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
get his rear end norm

https://twitter.com/normfinkelstein/status/1710824365032448376?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
I'm tempted to log into my Twitter after 6 months sober to dig into this poo poo storm and get mad and also lol, but I'm abstaining. I feel like Galadriel refusing the ring.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

It's a loving nightmare of the stupidest poo poo from a bunch of people this conflict will never personally touch. The cheering and the hand wri ging and the bloodlust of a couple hundred thousand hooting dipshits.

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
Sounds about right, think I'll skip it.

One small upside of Matt's Occlusion is more Chris on the mic. I think he's funny, and his observations are always pretty on point.

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

Why do all these loving American politicians have to do this little song and dance performance of support for Israel? Does anyone get loving anything out of it? How many pro-Israeli lunatics can you get out to vote for you in loving Pennsylvania?

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

sock it to me! posted:

One small upside of Matt's Occlusion is more Chris on the mic. I think he's funny, and his observations are always pretty on point.
Chris is great and I really love his dynamic with Matt on their history pods, eagerly awaiting their Spanish Civil War series

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Whirling posted:

Why do all these loving American politicians have to do this little song and dance performance of support for Israel? Does anyone get loving anything out of it? How many pro-Israeli lunatics can you get out to vote for you in loving Pennsylvania?

lol it's not about attracting those voters, it's about cowering in fear from them. it's a legitimate concern and they should be terrified of the israel lobby's ironclad grasp on the average american primary voter

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Hmm. John Fetterman ftl.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

Whirling posted:

Israel is -really loving good- at political outreach. Inviting politicians from around the world to visit, shovel dirt in a kibbutz for a bit and feel like real folk, pose in a spiritual mood by the Wailing Wall, visit memorials and appear pious, go to Tel Aviv to see how They Are Western Just Like Us.

So while AIPAC's hall monitor act is certainly a thing, a lot of otherise decent politicians are voluntarily on board and will support/excuse everything Israel does.

Divot
Dec 23, 2013

sock it to me! posted:

Chris is a huge goober and I'll never get tired of him acting like producing a pod is legitimate audio production.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Divot posted:

Chris is a huge goober and I'll never get tired of him acting like producing a pod is legitimate audio production.

Incredible moment in recent ep where he proudly announces the new audio quality and Felix says anyone who notices the difference should die.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Seams posted:

get his rear end norm

Whenever something like this occurs and everyone talks about standing with Israel and projecting the Israeli flag on government buildings and all the other vile poo poo when the Palestinians deal with the same thing every goddamn day and oftentimes worse by several orders of magnitude (Israel had already killed more Palestinians this year alone than Israelis died in the incursion) while the world remains silent I think of Norm destroying that college student saying "if you had any heart in you you'd be crying for the Palestinians".

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

Chris is the biggest dweeb I’ve ever heard speak and I’d like it more if he never talked

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

AWWNAW posted:

Chris is the biggest dweeb I’ve ever heard speak and I’d like it more if he never talked

Same tbh

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

wtf. Chris..f.tw.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Chris? Yeah, I've heard his work.... I'm really more of a "Brandon" guy...

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

let's hear chris' impressions of the other chapos and we can finally judge

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Chris, while enthusiastic in a way that suggests he's a chapo fan who has perpetually met his heroes 5 minutes ago, has grown on me. He's alright, he's having fun, let the man cook.

Edit:
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1711026052078645686?t=PPEu8fLMr84v9X1H1NMLNw&s=19

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Oct 8, 2023

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
Chris is fine, he's like if you pulled any random person out of a party and put them on Chapo

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

AWWNAW posted:

let's kick his rear end

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

wtf. Chris..f.tw.

This.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.
Chris is perfectly fine, good even. There's no rule that says every comrade has to be jaded and snarky.

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

Why does Chris keep interrupting Felix when he's talking about fromsoftware games? One day he will riff with me on Twitter and I will replace Chris and move out of my parents house.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Without Chris, the dry boys wouldn't be able to figure out how to open pdf, let alone produce a podcast.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
Chris' only really annoying tic is his need to put in a drop of music anytime anyone even mentions a song or lyrics or whatever

Going back to early episodes it is pretty clear in retrospect how much of a lot of the flavor and little extras and humor of early chapo was coming from Brendan cause it's not there now

terrorist ambulance fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Oct 8, 2023

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

JosefStalinator posted:

Without Chris, the dry boys wouldn't be able to figure out how to open pdf, let alone produce a podcast.
Pretty much yeah...

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Chris Wade McDade

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

terrorist ambulance posted:

Chris' only really annoying tic is his need to put in a drop of music anytime anyone even mentions a song or lyrics or whatever

Going back to early episodes it is pretty clear in retrospect how much of a lot of the flavor and little extras and humor of early chapo was coming from Brendan cause it's not there now
I do miss their opening skits but they wouldn't really match the vibe of the show anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Chris is good and you will respect my personal friend