Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

CLAM DOWN posted:

just woke up and am disappointed israel exists still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

fanfic insert posted:

watch hamas sink an aircraft carrier

hamas functions on ork rules from warhams

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

HallelujahLee posted:

Axios, citing a US official: Blinken asked Arab governments aligned with "Israel" to condemn Hamas, which they refrained from doing

lol

Lmao even

Nonsense posted:

Blinken is easily one of the most impotent Secretary's of State in history.

He's a perfect product of modern US statecraft - a diplomat who doesn't believe in, nor is capable of, diplomacy

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Few people love apartheid more than Cory Booker does. Hakeem Jefferies might, but it's close.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Sancho Banana posted:

Has Hamas tried just doing this

Gazans tried to do this with the Great March of Return

They got shot a few hundred yards out

Morbus
May 18, 2004

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Hamas military consultancy has a bright future

conversely, lol & lmao at the IDF consultants telling operators round the world how it's done, after losing multiple entire companies, two generals, a dozen commanders and multiple armored vehicles to the Palestinian 1st Lawnmower Brigade in the first hours of a surprise offensive staged from one of the most thoroughly surveilled places on earth

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Tankbuster posted:

stop booing frosted flakes. He is right. Brits literally invented a subgenre of colonial literature about the mythical white woman in indian harems after the 1857 mutiny and probably jerked off over it.

Woah, protocuckolds

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Al-Saqr posted:

hamas put out a statement "we're not afraid of that aircraft carrier"

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1711072459863040053?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

what are they even gonna do with it, start bombing settlements? israel has plenty of planes already and they're specifically only bombing gaza

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

mcmagic posted:

Few people love apartheid more than Cory Booker does. Hakeem Jefferies might, but it's close.

what an unremarkable worm to have gone so far, he must wake up in cold sweats half the nights of the year

Morbus
May 18, 2004

gradenko_2000 posted:

AFAIK they're motorized parachutes, so they're launching from flat pieces of ground - you don't need a lot of altitude, you just need enough wind for the parachute to open up into the air, and then the propeller in the craft drives you forward and up

israeli short range air defense systems best in teh world

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Nonsense posted:

Blinken is easily one of the most impotent Secretary's of State in history.

his stepfather was Robert Maxwell's attorney up until he disappeared from his boat. he knew Ghislaine Maxwell from childhood. wonder why he's in that job

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Hamas has somehow smuggled in to Gaza those Chinese anti-ship ballistic missiles

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Morbus posted:

israeli short range air defense systems best in teh world

they should hire the Larian patch team for iron dome

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
hamas have stated that they ain't afraid of no rolleycoaster, while Sec. Blinken continues to warn terrorist groups that they will "feel the rush of the Devestator"

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

smarxist posted:

what an unremarkable worm to have gone so far, he must wake up in cold sweats half the nights of the year

i was going to be cute but i just found out that he and dawson broke up a year go. now there's absolutely no reason for him to want to live

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

So we do all agree the paragliding thing is awesome right

cant wait for that mission in the next CoD

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1711084164420628492

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/ArmandDoma/status/1710900729794174983

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Morbus posted:

cant wait for that mission in the next CoD

arma3 modders working round the clock

edit:
i wonder if we can get the paragliding unit put into warthunder

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.
Feels like the West is finally back to openly embracing white pride worldwide the past 18 months or so. oh well, we've got the ummah and the entire rest of the planet on our side

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Al! posted:

which paradox game do i need to play this out in

Victoria 3.

Alternatively hit gacha game Fate Grand/Order where she's an anime waifu.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

smarxist posted:

edit:
i wonder if we can get the paragliding unit put into warthunder

1.0BR about to get lit

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

i say swears online posted:

i was going to be cute but i just found out that he and dawson broke up a year go. now there's absolutely no reason for him to want to live

she kinda sucks too no?

Morbus
May 18, 2004

atelier morgan posted:

absolutely 100%

best paratroops of the last several decades

vdv take notes

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
"The Pioneer Israeli has before declared that our only safety depends upon the total extermination of the Indians Palestinians. Having wronged them for centuries, we had better, in order to protect our civilization, follow it up by one more wrong and wipe these untamed and untamable creatures from the face of the earth. In this lies future safety for our settlers and the soldiers who are under incompetent commands. Otherwise, we may expect future years to be as full of trouble with the redskins Arabs as those have been in the past."
- L. Frank Baum every Western news media outlet

America is going to award Medals of Honor specifically for committing genocide. Again.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

smarxist posted:

hamas functions on ork rules from warhams

watch hamas steal an aircraft carrier

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

W

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

i say swears online posted:

1.0BR about to get lit

Hasan is so loving stoked to post his drawings to the forums

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
.........kind of wish trump was still president........

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

mcmagic posted:

she kinda sucks too no?

she and her parents were terrorizing a live-in help lady, extorting her etc. i forgot much of the exact details, but she is not a kind woman.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Al! posted:

the monkey paw tries to curl but there is no ironic downside

Morbus
May 18, 2004

izagoof posted:

consider how much swag it takes to make paragliders seem cool, when before all i knew about them the guy on youtube who flies to fast food places in one

"Ok guys you're gonna fly these paragliders into israeli territory and just overwhelm a few battalions nbd. Now, there's obviously no opportunity to practice without giving the game away, so you're just gonna have to figure it out by watching youtube videos of this burger gently caress. gl chads"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Al! posted:

guy would have announced they were about to attack Israel and this probably wouldn't have happened lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

mags posted:

this gives you a free reset

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mags posted:

its all ironic downsides

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Nonsense posted:

she and her parents were terrorizing a live-in help lady, extorting her etc. i forgot much of the exact details, but she is not a kind woman.

also her TV show is bad

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

they bombed them on saturday folks. it was a holiday, can you believe that? they attacked on jew halloween folks, its not right.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

fanfic insert posted:

watch hamas sink an aircraft carrier

E: oh wow Tate heard activists talking about how hard it is to get medicine and misunderstood completely

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

crowd going wiled as trump mimes tugging off a map of israel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Al! posted:

they bombed them on saturday folks. it was a holiday, can you believe that? they attacked on jew halloween folks, its not right.

jew Halloween is in march my dude. Sukkot is so weird that you can't really compare it to the secular holiday... I guess Arbor day?