Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Forgive me if I don’t shed any tears for settlers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Nonsense posted:

Israeli's have gone mad

always were

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Spaced God posted:

so i keep hearing people talking about a civil war once this is over but like how likely is that actually? i'm a dumb idiot when it comes to most things but especially intra israeli tensions

non Orthodox seem pretty miffed at Orthodox community refusing to fight in the military, but still want the war and other's children to go fight so they can expand their own communities

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

world's most moral army at work

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

got that uncomfortable hopeful feeling again

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Mossad incompetent or complicit?

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Spaced God posted:

so i keep hearing people talking about a civil war once this is over but like how likely is that actually? i'm a dumb idiot when it comes to most things but especially intra israeli tensions

im not god drat nate silver for war dont ask me!!?!?! i know that there are different factions within the religious right that currently runs israel and that the left there is pathetically weak because it still has to rest on the premise that an apartheid state can be legitimate. civil war probably not likely i think everyones going into the siege mode thats beaten into them since childhood

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Crazypoops posted:

Where the gently caress is half life 3 bitch

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

im so happy that they never figured out the nationalities of the people who flew into the towers otherwise my childhood wouldve been rough as hell.

attaboy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
free al saqr, actually, promote him to admin for the duration of the third intifada, thank you.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Blarghalt posted:

i like how israel's first recourse to a massive offensive into its own proper territory is to just level city blocks inside Gaza, as if that would help

sometimes you need to treat yo' self

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Scarabrae posted:

Mossad incompetent or complicit?

lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

smarxist posted:

free al saqr, actually, promote him to admin for the duration of the third intifada, thank you.

:hai:

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist posted:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

giving everyone a gun and telling them there are infiltrators everywhere was a genius idea

flashbacks to Kyiv in Feb/March 2022

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

smarxist posted:

speng31b
May 8, 2010

smarxist posted:

with regards to rules, this would be a good one

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Oglethorpe posted:

i think frosted flake writes speeches for palestinian islamic jihad

lol I wish I could gossip about the Canadian Army's speechwriters/twitter account managers.

I'll just say that aspiring comedy writers / alt-comics are at the wheel. :canada:

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

speng31b posted:

with regards to rules, this would be a good one

I agree, from the standpoint of rules

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Frosted Flake posted:

lol I wish I could gossip about the Canadian Army's speechwriters/twitter account managers.

I'll just say that aspiring comedy writers / alt-comics are at the wheel. :canada:

id say that probably a bad thing for an organization designed around killing people, but as for the canadian military who knows

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

solidarity protests happening in the US despite criticism from the ruling parties
https://twitter.com/PeoplesForumNYC/status/1711029687873384925
https://twitter.com/PeoplesForumNYC/status/1711084273908978054

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Al! posted:

heres your heavily armed, self-protection-at-all-costs society at work

Didn't the Israeli government literally open the armouries to civilians with firearms licences this morning?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Fellatio del Toro posted:

hearing widespread disturbing reports that many israelis were unable to barricade themselves inside their homes because the invaders somehow had keys

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Spaced God posted:

there's certainly differences politically between the resistance factions, but I think speaking of a civil war in Palestine after the collapse of the Zionist entity is needlessly pessimistic

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

smarxist posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Frosted Flake posted:

Didn't the Israeli government literally open the armouries to civilians with firearms licences this morning?

i didnt see that but that means theyre scared because their ultimate strategy is to turn the entire country in loosely or not organized groups or individuals practicing castle en masse

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/PAstynome/status/1711061550688293189

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Blarghalt posted:

i like how israel's first recourse to a massive offensive into its own proper territory is to just level city blocks inside Gaza, as if that would help

In times of duress, organizations default to what they know. What the IDF knows is blowing up civilian buildings in Gaza and lying that they're hitting militants.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

its the ultimate american rear end thing. youre totally alienated from your neighbors not to mention the people down the block yet the strategy if youre invaded is to hand everyone a gun and tell them everyones out to get them.

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

nice bombing campaign. small problem. *door squeak* i am already inside your borders

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

smarxist posted:

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Crazypoops posted:

Where the gently caress is half life 3 bitch

it needs to be a tech demo of some sorts and Alyx showed that you can make a good game with VR it's still not enough to convince people to invest.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

okay this is epic

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/BMarchetich/status/1711094529053356128

https://twitter.com/Afaggaal/status/1710654769465823579

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

lol

izagoof
Feb 14, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Morbus posted:

"Ok guys you're gonna fly these paragliders into israeli territory and just overwhelm a few battalions nbd. Now, there's obviously no opportunity to practice without giving the game away, so you're just gonna have to figure it out by watching youtube videos of this burger gently caress. gl chads"

its pretty crazy how little space he needs to land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I8h1NI0RZM&t=528s

plus he has another video where he flies a $3000 one from aliexpress. very cost effective!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

I feel like I should just not read any other website's commentary on this because I keep seeing insane takes like "Thank goodness, the Israelis finally have justification to wipe out Palestine!", or, "DSA being supportive of Palestine at a time like this will DESTROY support of Palestine in the west."