Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Vox Nihili posted:

https://twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/1711097053260972415

"American officials estimate: the ground operation in the Gaza Strip will begin in the next 24-48 hours"

what the gently caress gunther already told them it was a trap what are they doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaisedell
May 7, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

thinking about in world war z how the israeli government invited all the palestinians into israel to save them from the zombies for some reason lol

I like how in the world war z book there are no zombies in North Korea because they removed everyone in the country's teeth lol

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Resistance News Network posted:

According to zionist media, a number of occupation soldiers were injured by bullets from their colleagues on the border between occupied Palestine and Lebanon, after they thought that resistance fighters of Hezbollah's Radwan force were present there.
(from t.me/PalestineResist/13705, via tgsa)

e: finally

webcams for christ has issued a correction as of 20:39 on Oct 8, 2023

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

i cant remember if i saw this here in one of the past like 50 pages or if it was just on twitter but this made me chuckle a lil

daily mails front page today is a damsel in distress story about noa argamani who was taken hostage during the attack on the festival and is in gaza now drinking water in a palestinian home

and someone found her instagram where she very happy showing off her idf uniform

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Blaisedell posted:

I like how in the world war z book there are no zombies in North Korea because they removed everyone in the country's teeth lol

what sick loving goon wrote this book anyway, reveal yourself

Morbus
May 18, 2004

HallelujahLee posted:

here we go

US to move carrier strike group closer to Israel, Austin says

The US will be moving a carrier strike group closer to Israel, which includes the Ford carrier and ships that support it, US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin says.

Austin also adds that the United States will provide munitions to Israel, and that its security assistance will begin moving.

The Pentagon will also be adding fighter jets in the region.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

american school shootings have taught me that they are False Flag crisis actors

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Vox Nihili posted:

https://twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/1711097053260972415

"American officials estimate: the ground operation in the Gaza Strip will begin in the next 24-48 hours"

“What are they going to do? Lure me into a trap?” - Military that was lured into a trap.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/ElonMusgraves/status/1711005976428450295

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

smarxist posted:

what sick loving goon wrote this book anyway, reveal yourself

it written by mel brooks' son

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Schmoe Cwead posted:

it written by mel brooks' son

Garth????

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Can't wait for some good old hysteria from brands tomorrow when every dipshit social media manager in the world turns up to work for the first time since this happened, dusting off the Ukraine playbook to try and out-do each other.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Neurolimal posted:

I assume stuff like that happens on an individual level rather than a larger plan of "right, it's of utmost importance that nobody in this border rave survives."

Hamas is not respecting PLUR

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

a modern day take on Sansho the Bailiff

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

They haven’t declared Marshall Law yet?!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Answers Me posted:

Can't wait for some good old hysteria from brands tomorrow when every dipshit social media manager in the world turns up to work for the first time since this happened, dusting off the Ukraine playbook to try and out-do each other.

What if the Russian invaders were brown

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Answers Me posted:

why not both

https://twitter.com/71Elvis77/status/1711090959688339694

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Now in one convenient jar

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Reports indicating that the United States intends to establish a no-glide zone over Gaza

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Scarabrae posted:

They haven’t declared Marshall Law yet?!

i dont think they are properly handling Mashall Matters

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Answers Me posted:

it's a holiday, indigenous people's day appropriately enough.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

good

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
theyre shady, slim

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

lmao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol cool

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

IDF on the hunt for psychotic, heavily armed, religious fanatic terrorists. Settlers sweating bullets

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

israel is gonna be calling for peace and will hand over all their u.s. procured weapons to palestine. a 1000 year reign of stability will follow.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

flashback to mavi marmara incident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2sZ_zQgrJA

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

are hamas members even that religious? I have to imagine being the only game in town fighting Israel and also being the government in town means you get a pretty wide cross section of society as recruits.

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

:byetankie:

lmao that western media is printing this though

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lpzie posted:

israel is gonna be calling for peace and will hand over all their u.s. procured weapons to palestine. a 1000 year reign of stability will follow.

Inshallah

Morbus
May 18, 2004

lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

:byetankie:

lmao that western media is printing this though

This article is secretly about speng

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

jfc the beret :psyduck:

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Comrade Koba posted:

looks more emily in paris than emily in the forces

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

country being consumed by literal bedbugs, the world's dumbest man, who is also in charge of that country: *farts for 16 seconds*

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/SeanMcCarthyCom/status/1711078730385199368

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

Comrade Koba posted:

gal gadolt

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

eagerly waiting to find out if you can buy neptune rockets from aliexpress

Adbot