Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

PawParole posted:

Ik edit link break and spoiler embedded tweet video of idf soldiers killed in friendly fire. Shaky cam video so I don't think you can see anything gory but still needs spoiler/nws

:nws:

https://twitter. com/ME_Observer_/status/1711110386684948868

the RDF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Best Friends posted:

The liberal theory of change that human rights outside of very specifically Ukraine are defended by solemn marches and nonviolence is in full force. it’s a shame that hamas is tarnishing the Palestinian independence they all so truly support

Violent resistance is only for light skinned folks. Half of American believes the civil war was unjustified by the north but the american revolution was the greatest struggle for freedom in human history.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Pf. Hikikomoriarty posted:

the wizards at disney figured out you can turn any funny guy into a badass, since then every military in the west is doing the same thing

i blame chris pratt and ryan reynolds

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Reminder even if videos are not directly gory or graphic do not post combat footage where people are getting killed itt without spoiler/nws etc.

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

history doesn't repeat itself, but maybe it rhymes?

https://twitter.com/Louis_Allday/status/1030516502691303425

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Hezbollah has killed like a dozen idf soldiers by waggling their fingers and making ghost noises

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

speng31b posted:

Reminder even if videos are not directly gory or graphic do not post combat footage where people are getting killed itt without spoiler/nws etc.

Aw drat, I didn’t check. Sorry

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
In my head canon there hasn't been a Hamas militant active in 36 hours and it's just IDF running around purging themselves set into motion like a hosed up conways game of life configuration

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

deathbysnusnu posted:

If i had to pick a group whose fate i cared least about it would be a raver crowd attending an apartheid music fest for the gram. Never thought someone could beat the titanic sub people for the title but here we are.

peace
love
depleted uranium
respect

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

in my headcanon the idf has surrendered and peace has returned to palestine

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
OOOOOoooooOoooooOooo I'm a spooky terrorist

Votskomit
Jun 26, 2013

genericnick posted:

Didn't Israel end up with a ton of covid vaccines they couldn't get anyone to take while the Palestinians had none? I can only assume they handed them over in a gesture of goodwill. Not looking into this further.

Once they expired, yes.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-give-palestinians-1-million-covid-vaccine-doses-israeli-statement-2021-06-18/

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Becky did you know it's gauche to candy flip all night within eyeshot of a concentration camp the size of manhattan?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

lobster shirt posted:

in my headcanon the idf has surrendered and peace has returned to palestine

I like yours better :unsmith:

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Was there even a Hamas guy in that police station that got away or did they just say that to save face after shooting at it for three hours and blowing it up

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

yeah im not going to believe breathless reports from rando twitter accts named @israelnewstimes

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Whirling posted:

I feel like I should just not read any other website's commentary on this because I keep seeing insane takes like "Thank goodness, the Israelis finally have justification to wipe out Palestine!", or, "DSA being supportive of Palestine at a time like this will DESTROY support of Palestine in the west."

the mantra of 'losing the pr war', posted on places that have emotes like :d2a: is hilarious

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Gaza is Israel's territory, therefore it's technically correct! *taps head*

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Apparently the death toll from the music festival is at least 260 and Hamas is declaring they have at least 130 prisoners

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1711092726769365267

https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1711111083841261587

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Panic! at the Apartheid Rave

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Honky Mao posted:

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Honky Mao posted:

lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Honky Mao posted:

thread title

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Yup

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Grimson posted:

i cant remember if i saw this here in one of the past like 50 pages or if it was just on twitter but this made me chuckle a lil

daily mails front page today is a damsel in distress story about noa argamani who was taken hostage during the attack on the festival and is in gaza now drinking water in a palestinian home

and someone found her instagram where she very happy showing off her idf uniform

I'm not the kinda person to say a toad a so, but you know what? A toad a so, Julian. A-fuckin- a toad a so!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

RandomBlue posted:

injured by bullets

if only there was some easier way to say this

were made to inhabit the same space as the bullets of their allies and were then both rendered inert

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

https://x.com/MBas1999/status/1711054502747369968?s=20

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Israel leveled a bunch of high rise buildings in gaza and not a single moment of outrage from the libs, but some rich poo poo heads reveling in decadence right next door to a concentration camp getting killed is the sob story of the decade. The 20 something's in fishnets and neon had every opportunity to not be there supporting an apartheid state while the children crushed in rubble made the bad decision of sleeping in their beds.

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

deathbysnusnu posted:

Violent resistance is only for light skinned folks. Half of American believes the civil war was unjustified by the north but the american revolution was the greatest struggle for freedom in human history.

Most problems that America has can be traced back to the Union not making it legal to hunt former confederates for sport after the ACW

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Honky Mao posted:

So many good thread title worthy posts lately.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

this rave or whatever 5 meters from an open air prison gets all the media attention but not the mass razing of an entire city

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

They can do nothing but bomb children while the paper tiger melts under the brave and powerful stream of Hamas urine

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

deathbysnusnu posted:

Israel leveled a bunch of high rise buildings in gaza and not a single moment of outrage from the libs, but some rich poo poo heads reveling in decadence right next door to a concentration camp getting killed is the sob story of the decade. The 20 something's in fishnets and neon had every opportunity to not be there supporting an apartheid state while the children crushed in rubble made the bad decision of sleeping in their beds.

its israels fault anyway lol. how to translate this to american simpleton... this is like if general custer hosted a rave a few miles away from little big horn.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

If we could just get coachella moved to south sudan...

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Homeless Friend posted:

its israels fault anyway lol. how to translate this to american simpleton... this is like if general custer hosted a rave a few miles away from little big horn.

you have to use marvel movies or star wars now to make comparisons.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Blarghalt posted:

Most problems that America has can be traced back to the Union not making it legal to hunt former confederates for sport after the ACW

The big question is "How weren't Confederates deemed to surrender their US citizenship and therefore were shipped, without trial, to the Marianas Trench?"

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

deathbysnusnu posted:

If we could just get coachella moved to south sudan...

Preferably loving Burning Man.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

letthemfight.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Too Many Birds posted:

you have to use marvel movies or star wars now to make comparisons.

when they were getting the permits for the rave next to gaza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7UXig7_-Rg