Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Grem posted:

:(

Actually popped over to facebook and my middle school social studies group is all about teaching how Israel is the big victims here.

And I don't even know who I can talk to in real life about this, I feel really, really isolated in my support for Palestine irl.

just know that outside the barbarous west and hindutva replyguys most of the world's peoples support palestine, and even if it feels hopeless wherever you're from there are definitely other people like you, take solace that you definitely aren't alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

didn’t kibbutz’s start as epic anarchist communes that they built on the bones of the people they stole the land from

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

https://twitter.com/skolanach/status/1277070465731723264

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Fellatio del Toro posted:

if 9/11 happened again today half the country would be talking about how "they crashed into the twin towers again? i thought they were gone already"

so true op

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
sorry to all those exploded and those that have been left behind.

stay safe civvies

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
https://twitter.com/CallaWalsh/status/1711230657165238593

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bad news for Nepalis caught in the cross-fire - At least 10 Nepali citizens were killed when Hamas militants attacked southern Israel on Saturday. The deceased were agriculture students in the Alumim kibbutz.

https://edition.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-hamas-gaza-attack-10-08-23/index.html

At least 10 Nepalis killed in Hamas attack on Israel, ambassador says
From CNN’s Sugam Pokharel
27 min ago

At least 10 Nepali citizens were killed when Hamas militants attacked southern Israel on Saturday, Nepal's ambassador to Israel told CNN on Sunday.

The deceased were agriculture students in the Alumim kibbutz, Ambassador Kanta Rizal said.

One Nepali student remains missing, Rizal added.

Officials say the death toll in Israel has passed 700 following Hamas' unprecedented surprise attack that began on Saturday. More than 400 Palestinians have died in the Israeli military response, according to the health ministry in Gaza.

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bad news for the Israeli embassy in Colombia - The Israeli embassy in Bogota has been vandalized with graffiti including swastikas

https://edition.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-hamas-gaza-attack-10-08-23/index.html

Israeli embassy vandalized with swastika graffiti in Colombia, ambassador says
From CNN's Stefano Pozzebon and Mia Alberti
41 min ago

The Israeli embassy in Bogota has been vandalized with graffiti including swastikas, Israel's envoy to Colombia said on Sunday.

Photos posted by Ambassador Gali Dagan on X, formerly Twitter, show a pillar of the embassy building daubed with a swastika next to the Star of David and pro-Palestinian slogans.

The incident comes after Colombian President Gustavo Petro expressed support for the recognition of Palestine on Saturday, slamming the international community for treating the "Israeli occupation in Palestine" in a "very different way" from the Russia-Ukraine conflict.

CNN has reached out to Bogota police for more details about the incident.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Death By The Blues posted:

Speaking of Iran this is making the rounds on Iranian social media. The people really do not like their government lol

https://twitter.com/sarahraviani/status/1711100689018171628

The leadership will just press down harder.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

I swear, people think that the hamas soldiers just materialized out of thin air and werent once the children they act like they care about. they just dont get that the people fighting now were the children during cast lead. they chalk all the fighters up as fundamentalists. guess it makes it easy for them do both sides this poo poo like loving pussy rear end retards.

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
very excited to see israeli-palestinian conflict discourse (an LF special) in cspam

Hubbert has issued a correction as of 05:27 on Oct 9, 2023

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

they're not allowed to say palestine even in the context of quoting someone who did??

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1711235810903613629?s=20

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Who is she?

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

if native americans had fighter jets in the 1600s, 9/11 wouldn't have happened

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Sara Foster (born February 5, 1981[1][2]) is an American actress. She is known for her recurring role as Jen Clark on 90210, and for starring as Amy in the 2004 film D.E.B.S. and as Nancy in the 2004 film The Big Bounce.

???? literally who?

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

mcmagic posted:

Who is she?

a racist

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

smoobles posted:

if native americans had fighter jets in the 1600s, 9/11 wouldn't have happened

settle down mr turtledove, it's almost bed time

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

settle down mr turtledove, it's almost bed time

lmao

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014

actualyl a proud democrat who has some legitimate concerns about san francisco and the brown people of palestine

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Vox Nihili posted:

this poo poo is going to get really horrifically bad

Ot wasn't already? Now the pretenses just fall away

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

gradenko_2000 posted:

???? literally who?

This is the best they can do?

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

An IDF soldier got started by his shadow and back up into a shelf, knocking ammo boxes down onto his head.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1711234050776510485?s=20

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
"injured by bullets from their colleagues"

even during a blue-on-blue incident they have to make it passive voice

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
one of them tried to do the "next one's coming faster" thing from justified but it hit the guy in his eye

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Probably shouldn't have let the world's richest manlet buy the wapo

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
:nws: just in case
https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1711218958685073748

quote:

Imagine going to a rave and finding yourself in a bloodbath.

Thousand of innocent civilians under fire, crying, hiding, running for their lives.

Hundreds of Israelis killed and kidnapped by Palestinian terrorists.

These are Hamas terrorists butchering families, kidnapping grandmothers, desecrating bodies.

Hamas = ISIS
The video is something else lol

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

i cannot give Hasan props on this one because he apologized for saying america deserved 9/11.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Google Butt posted:

i cannot give Hasan props on this one because he apologized for saying america deserved 9/11.

he walked that back he now flaunts it

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Ringo Roadagain posted:

I swear, people think that the hamas soldiers just materialized out of thin air and werent once the children they act like they care about. they just dont get that the people fighting now were the children during cast lead. they chalk all the fighters up as fundamentalists. guess it makes it easy for them do both sides this poo poo like loving pussy rear end retards.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Google Butt posted:

I watched Hasan for about an hour today and he was good.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Pooky posted:

:nws: just in case
https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1711218958685073748

The video is something else lol

Hamas = ISIS so we are now patching up wounded al qassam brigade fighters in our hospitals on the dl

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

dta dti

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Lol the music in that @israel video

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
tousands are enjoying the military grade bass

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

imagine dying with a trance beat in the background.. gently caress

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Ringo is right

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Ringo Roadagain posted:

I swear, people think that the hamas soldiers just materialized out of thin air

immaculately materialized soldiers carry immaculately materialized weapons, use immaculately materialized gear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

When did ISIS ever attack Israel.