Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Sanford posted:

This is very funny and I thank you for it. You are forever going to get trotted out as evidence that left-wing loonies spread as much disinformation as the right, though.

I totally agree, but to be honest, whatever we do or don't do is going to be vilified by the right regardless of our actions. So I might as well throw in my weight in and mine as many laughs I can until I'm sent to the camps. :toot:

e: 152% - next year's mortgate interest rate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Sanford posted:

You are forever going to get trotted out as evidence that left-wing loonies spread as much disinformation as the right, though.
Centrists do that anyway though, while also pretending that they themselves are immune from disinfo and conspiracism and Tony Blair did nothing wrong.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

fuctifino posted:

https://twitter.com/leo_hutz/status/1711337940805107819

:allears:

I love how the more the MSM deny it, the conspiratorial crowd refuse to believe the official narrative

I added a bit more confusion to the mix

https://twitter.com/stuwyatt/status/1711336575110459393

https://twitter.com/stuwyatt/status/1711335938545082801

Somebody get this man access to a deepfake generator STAT

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Jakabite posted:

Somebody get this man access to a deepfake generator STAT

If anyone access to technology like this, please do get in touch

e: Shitposted another tweet

https://twitter.com/stuwyatt/status/1711385407772934411

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Oct 9, 2023

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

fuctifino posted:

https://twitter.com/leo_hutz/status/1711337940805107819

I love how the more the MSM deny it, the conspiratorial crowd refuse to believe the official narrative

I added a bit more confusion to the mix

https://twitter.com/stuwyatt/status/1711336575110459393

https://twitter.com/stuwyatt/status/1711335938545082801

I've not clicked on the link, but please tell me the profile picture you're using is AI Generated.....

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Grey Hunter posted:

I've not clicked on the link, but please tell me the profile picture you're using is AI Generated.....

Of course it is. StarryAI's best

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!
jeremy corbyn led the charge through the blown out gaza wall.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

You have played them for absolute fools

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I haven't an urge to troll like this since 2009/2010, and I'm not sure I've publicly discussed much of those days, so here goes:

Some of the stuff I did during the Chanology days were things like phoning up the guard shack at Scientology's Gold Base in California at the same time as one of the higher up execs at the base, I'd stay muted, then record them having a confused conversation with each other before hanging up. I then edited those calls, added lots of elongated bleeps indicating stuff was said that wasn't, and then uploaded it with the claim that their telephone systems were compromised by anonymous. The result? The head guard was sent to the RPF (scientology prison) for over a month and they ripped out their entire PABX and replaced it, including every bit of wiring, socket and telephone:

It's a big complex:

The best troll was when I was given the secret telephone number of Rob de Vries who is/was their official L Ron Hubbard biographer and was squirreled in some secret California compound. I pretended to be a jetsetting person who was the executor of a deceased uncle's estate in London, and I'd found a box of reel to reel tapes of L Ron Hubbard and other people, and it sounded like they were taking drugs etc.. and the dates I improvised coincidently occurred during a time when LRH was on the run (67 iirc), hiding from the authorities. Tapes are like golddust to the cult. They make a lot of money off of recordings, and NEW recordings of LHR got him very interested.

TLDR: I kept it going for about 6-8 weeks, having fake work stuff crop up, waving the carrot in front of their faces and then hitting them with a stick each time. My final call to Rob was to say thank you and to pass my thanks to the kind scientologist who had finally collected the tapes. Rob was very confused, but played along and asked questions about this scientologist... so I replied "Yes, <fake name> from Independent Scientology Brighton. It's the same thing right?". I'd already set up fake digital footprints of an Independent Scientology Brighton organisation with a PO box at a dead end shared provider in the city. I also had a working SIP telephone number for a while that was never answered, but recorded all the frantic incoming calls.

They had every spare Scientologist in the UK, Ireland and probably parts of Europe scouring London and the SE for tapes that literally didn't exist, and a lead that led to nothing.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Oct 9, 2023

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
That's all cool but I wouldn't want to reveal my involvement via jigsaw identification like that, because as you well know those freaks can be a huge pain in the arse

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
for a clip of this length artefacts <6% are still a bit shady if they're not below 4, what you need to do is run a bootstrapped Winkel-Tripel on the residuals and see if the Chernoff face is orthogonal to the prior regression curve. Make sure ρ < 1.96η²/ψ(N)

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Failed Imagineer posted:

That's all cool but I wouldn't want to reveal my involvement via jigsaw identification like that, because as you well know those freaks can be a huge pain in the arse

It was revenge for them getting me arrested for weed. I've publicly admitted it before, but never gone into details

e: I actually have an email from them where they promised to leave me alone if I left them alone, which they told me DO NOT SHARE (lol) as it goes against their doctrine. I got bored of them, and they left me alone for fear of them making it personal again.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Oct 9, 2023

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

fuctifino posted:

If anyone access to technology like this, please do get in touch

e: Shitposted another tweet

https://twitter.com/stuwyatt/status/1711385407772934411

I've been watching a youtube series where a guy supposedly has an AI playing Tomb Raider. It's fake but the voice generator does a surprisingly good job of sounding like the original voice actor for Lara after being fed samples of her speech. I've not used it but it's called PlayHT.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

fuctifino posted:

It was revenge for them getting me arrested for weed. I've publicly admitted it before, but never gone into details

The work of a true Suppressive

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

fuctifino posted:

I popped into my local music/coffee shop this morning, and there was a customer who was excitedly explaining to the owner how there was a recording of Keir Starmer being abusive towards his staff, and that he didn't believe it was an AI. 24 hours from posting that tweet to hearing it mentioned in my little provincial town. :allears:

Hang On, did someone here create the audio?

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

notaspy posted:

The audio is 100% real, look further up the thread some guy has analysed it fully.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

keep punching joe posted:

The audio is 100% real, look further up the thread some guy has analysed it fully.

Not just some guy, that guy is reporting the cutting-edge analysis of some very well-regarded audiography verification institutes

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

notaspy posted:

as others have said the audio was created only by keir starmers own mouth flaps but the very real audio that is real was originally posted by twitter user @leo_hutz who i don't think is a poster here

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

A random post from a random right-wing brexiteer racist oval office, sharing a Standard article with an image that makes Keith look
100% mistrustful:

https://twitter.com/adomount/status/1711371288151745015

Lots of people don't believe the narrative that it's an AI

e: and talking of L'Ircam, I've actually been there which is why I dropped the name . Keep the fiction as close to reality as possible as John Le Carre taught me.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Oct 9, 2023

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Failed Imagineer posted:

Not just some guy, that guy is reporting the cutting-edge analysis of some very well-regarded audiography verification institutes
I'm not believing anything either way until someone does a Ligma-Delta analysis on a Botha transform of the waveform.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Guavanaut posted:

I'm not believing anything either way until someone does a Ligma-Delta analysis on a Botha transform of the waveform.

Might as well do a Sugondese transform then to be extra sure.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

fuctifino posted:

I haven't an urge to troll like this since 2009/2010, and I'm not sure I've publicly discussed much of those days, so here goes:

Some of the stuff I did during the Chanology days were things like phoning up the guard shack at Scientology's Gold Base in California at the same time as one of the higher up execs at the base, I'd stay muted, then record them having a confused conversation with each other before hanging up. I then edited those calls, added lots of elongated bleeps indicating stuff was said that wasn't, and then uploaded it with the claim that their telephone systems were compromised by anonymous. The result? The head guard was sent to the RPF (scientology prison) for over a month and they ripped out their entire PABX and replaced it, including every bit of wiring, socket and telephone:

It's a big complex:

The best troll was when I was given the secret telephone number of Rob de Vries who is/was their official L Ron Hubbard biographer and was squirreled in some secret California compound. I pretended to be a jetsetting person who was the executor of a deceased uncle's estate in London, and I'd found a box of reel to reel tapes of L Ron Hubbard and other people, and it sounded like they were taking drugs etc.. and the dates I improvised coincidently occurred during a time when LRH was on the run (67 iirc), hiding from the authorities. Tapes are like golddust to the cult. They make a lot of money off of recordings, and NEW recordings of LHR got him very interested.

TLDR: I kept it going for about 6-8 weeks, having fake work stuff crop up, waving the carrot in front of their faces and then hitting them with a stick each time. My final call to Rob was to say thank you and to pass my thanks to the kind scientologist who had finally collected the tapes. Rob was very confused, but played along and asked questions about this scientologist... so I replied "Yes, <fake name> from Independent Scientology Brighton. It's the same thing right?". I'd already set up fake digital footprints of an Independent Scientology Brighton organisation with a PO box at a dead end shared provider in the city. I also had a working SIP telephone number for a while that was never answered, but recorded all the frantic incoming calls.

They had every spare Scientologist in the UK, Ireland and probably parts of Europe scouring London and the SE for tapes that literally didn't exist, and a lead that led to nothing.

That was awesome! :allears:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

https://twitter.com/Daniel_Sugarman/status/1711291263704600639

:rolleyes:

I live in Golders, there were 2 robberies, one was another store that was smash and grabbed - also happens to not be a store in any way affiliated with Jews but that ofcourse wouldn't stoke the narrative. It's just another loving normal day but ofcourse "WE BE SO PERSECutED"

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/stuwyatt/status/1711404987039813700

e: https://twitter.com/south_eastone/status/1711412080731971787

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Oct 9, 2023

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Failed Imagineer posted:

You have played them for absolute fools

:discourse:

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

have labour announced any policies yet

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Thread help I am in the Trafford palazzo and it's like a cathedral of capitalism I am just gawping at everything

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

Thread help I am in the Trafford palazzo and it's like a cathedral of capitalism I am just gawping at everything

are there any tables you can flip over

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Angepain posted:

Yes - Reeves announced that Palestine doesn't matter and that's policy.

Surprise T Rex
Apr 9, 2008

Dinosaur Gum

Loss edits are getting very abstract these days.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Signals analysis 🤝 memelords: always looking for loss and ring.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

There's a fountain, it's like Louis the fourteenth designed a shopping center

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
Go get some jerky and biltong from the Selfridges food counter while you're there

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Angepain posted:

Rachel Reeves has no time for you if you care about Palestine.

Keir Starmer has came out in favour of verbally abusing his staff.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Ok Bismarck.

loving tool. This is an admission to being a nationalist isn't it?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I'll be Ron Manager who gets UK economy back on track

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Food Banks for Goalposts isn’t it?

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

I genuinely can’t think of anywhere less OwlFancier-ish. What are you doing there?

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Fuctifikno - did you used to post on whyweprotest during the Operation Party Hard times? I remember there being a Portsmouth anon who was in a wheelchair and very active.

I made it to the cover of the T2 supplement when they covered Operation Party Hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

Desperately trying to probate people IRL while shouting SILENCE I AM THE IDIOT KING AND YOU MUST FOLLOW MY COMMANDS