Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Pretty sure I remember the US airstriking the Al Jazeera offices during gulf 2 and American news media celebrating the fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Smythe posted:

now is a good time to turn on the aje livestream. watching Israel seemingly indiscriminately carpet bomb a densely populated civilian population is mind-bending

That's the point of stuffing people in a ghetto in the first place

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Honky Mao posted:

I say this almost daily and have never followed through

I’m not sure whoever you’ve kidnapped is relevant here

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://twitter.com/aliceavizandum/status/1711429355384045687?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

i dont mention it due to some weird bloodlust, but because it's surely a major geopolitical event that'll be written about as a major milestone in the multipolar reorientation in the future

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

long boring lovely post, didnt read, death to israel, long live palestine, i pray for the destruction of apartheid and zionism. from the river to the sea palestine will be free.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Smythe posted:

now is a good time to turn on the aje livestream. watching Israel seemingly indiscriminately carpet bomb a densely populated civilian population is mind-bending

i'm gonna go with now is a bad time to do that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Smythe posted:

i dont mention it due to some weird bloodlust, but because it's surely a major geopolitical event that'll be written about as a major milestone in the multipolar reorientation in the future

it's still too macabre. I'll just post Hamas ftw and hope that they flatten and annihilated their genocidal occupiers.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

shan't be watching Israel seemingly indiscriminately carpet bomb a densely populated civilian population, but am grateful for you tanking the psychic damage on my behalf

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Godlessdonut posted:

Al Jazeera existed in 2003 and was routinely described in the US media as "pro-terrorist" and "terrorist enablers" and such.

Yeah I remember it was absolutely described as that, but I couldn't remember when I first heard it referred to like that. It was the Bad Guy propaganda outfit you had to seek out on the internet.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

very unfair to demand israel to stop bombing civilians. what else do you expect them to do? nothing?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the bombing is more active because the night sky gets lit up a lot more often in the video shots. Terrible what the leaders of Israel have wrought

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Ghoul on MSNBC saying Israel has a duty to bomb Gaza because a government is obligated to protect its people and ensure they have a safe, normal way of life and in the same breath say this is also why Israel needs to use ground tactics to take back Settlements in Palestine. :laffo:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

In Training posted:

it's still too macabre. I'll just post Hamas ftw and hope that they flatten and annihilated their genocidal occupiers.

very wise!!

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Smythe posted:

I get that but i personally wont

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

If y'all are syqing other subforums, stop

Its just gonna draw heat on this thread

Harden your heart Engorged Pedipalps, the brave mujahedin of C-spam must be ready for over the top reprisals for SYQs done in desperation in the face of such absurd stupidity.

Boat Stuck
Apr 20, 2021

I tried to sneak through the canal, man! Can't make it, can't make it, the ship's stuck! Outta my way son! BOAT STUCK! BOAT STUCK!

Oglethorpe posted:

al jazeera arabic using command and conquer sprites lol what

SCUD launcher poised to strike

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Ghoul on MSNBC saying Israel has a duty to bomb Gaza because a government is obligated to protect its people and ensure they have a safe, normal way of life and in the same breath say this is also why Israel needs to use ground tactics to take back Settlements in Palestine. :laffo:

Hamas should fly their paragliders into MSNBC offices too

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Honky Mao posted:

very unfair to demand israel to stop bombing civilians. what else do you expect them to do? nothing?

Yeah next when they keep losing and deploy the nuclear option, you'll call that too far too.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
very cool of hizbullah to sit back and do nothing at a time like this guess when its not syrians in breadlines they turn into cowards

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Europe ends at the Pyrenees

https://twitter.com/deitaone/status/1711429026206617878

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Dr. VooDoo posted:

protecting my people by slaughtering civilians

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

protecting my people by turning off the lights and access to water and food for women and children lol

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

*without pre-warning is an interesting caveat

https://twitter.com/deitaone/status/1711426009235406999

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

They're just blowing up apartments what the gently caress

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

it's their duty!!

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

That's not good, if true.

Estimates of hostages held in Gaza are up to 150, up from 130 yesterday. This could be a really ugly standoff.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Al-Saqr posted:

very cool of hizbullah to sit back and do nothing at a time like this guess when its not syrians in breadlines they turn into cowards

don't go off half cocked here. you might be right, but they might also have started planning the most devastating poo poo you've ever seen.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Hamas should fly their paragliders into MSNBC offices too

But Hamas wants hostages that people actually care about.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
Is Hamas still holding territory outside the Gaza strip?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Oglethorpe posted:

al jazeera arabic using command and conquer sprites lol what

lmao

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Israel ftw

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

William Bear posted:

Estimates of hostages held in Gaza are up to 150, up from 130 yesterday. This could be a really ugly standoff.

Israel already said who cares we're going to keep dropping them. Maybe we'll rescue people if we figure out where they're being kept but who cares we've got bombs to drop

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

HallelujahLee posted:

UN chief Guterres says he is ‘distressed’ by Gaza siege

Good thing tomorrow is World Mental Health Day. He can hold a moment of silence for all the Israeli cats and dogs that are missing their afternoon naps.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Nonsense posted:

They always do that

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

death to israel actually

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

holy poo poo the lebanon fires

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

William Bear posted:

What standoff, they're carpet bombing Gaza right now they don't give a gently caress about those people that are being held there.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

israel has lit the lebanon border on fire to hinder incursions that rely on cover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

those are terrorist cells