Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
hizbullah announces that a third member has died from israeli bombing

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1711443890278916516?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/RWApodcast/status/1711295145058976223

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 42 minutes!
Napoleon was goated

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

The Oldest Man posted:

Let's be real here though - an enemy with air, artillery, and infantry capable of large-scale combined arms operations sitting inside your country amongst a civilian population that you can't effectively police and who constantly receive material aid from your neighbors (who all also hate your guts) because of your own genocidal rear end policies isn't something you can realistically prepare against. Israel manufactured the worst possible version of this situation for themselves and now they're going to make it worse as quickly as their planes can turn around for more sorties.

I’m deferring to Zodium here but Israel mobilized in support of Jordan to keep Syria from saving the Palestinians during Black September and later cooperated with Jordan to “offer” Jordanian passports to Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza, which is a pretty clear refutation of Jordanian support for Palestinian statehood.

Egypt kicked out Soviet advisors in 1972 and then rushed to sign the Camp David Accords. They go to pains to maintain a blockade of Gaza.

Iraq was destroyed (twice).

Syria mysteriously has been ravaged by a huge civil war.

Lebanon had a massive civil war and Israeli invasion and has since stopped acting as a refuge for Palestinian groups.

Libya was destroyed.

Russia is not the Soviet Union, even though, against all odds and precedent, they saved Syria.

Iran does not border Palestine and mysteriously had lines of communication through Iraq and Syria cut by US invasion, then Jihadis who go to Israeli hospitals for their annual check ups.

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

FormaldehydeSon posted:

would love this as a gangtag

just give yourself the old al aqsa LF one

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

Israel will settle accounts with anyone who harms one dreadlock on the heads of white women
       \

lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

don't laugh. they are the thought leaders of the internet

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Am I missing something here? Kidnapping kids? When did this happen?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

aljazeera now reporting that theres pretty heavy shelling happening on the lebanese border right now

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

he’s talking about the kidnapping of children Israel drafts to fight their war for them

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Amare is Q pilled and based

Boat Stuck
Apr 20, 2021

I tried to sneak through the canal, man! Can't make it, can't make it, the ship's stuck! Outta my way son! BOAT STUCK! BOAT STUCK!

FormaldehydeSon posted:

would love this as a gangtag

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
Some of the hostages are kids, that's it basically

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Frosted Flake posted:

I’m deferring to Zodium here but Israel mobilized in support of Jordan to keep Syria from saving the Palestinians during Black September and later cooperated with Jordan to “offer” Jordanian passports to Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza, which is a pretty clear refutation of Jordanian support for Palestinian statehood.

Egypt kicked out Soviet advisors in 1972 and then rushed to sign the Camp David Accords. They go to pains to maintain a blockade of Gaza.

Iraq was destroyed (twice).

Syria mysteriously has been ravaged by a huge civil war.

Lebanon had a massive civil war and Israeli invasion and has since stopped acting as a refuge for Palestinian groups.

Libya was destroyed.

Russia is not the Soviet Union, even though, against all odds and precedent, they saved Syria.

Iran does not border Palestine and mysteriously had lines of communication through Iraq and Syria cut by US invasion, then Jihadis who go to Israeli hospitals for their annual check ups.

russia saved syria because without med ports its black sea fleet can be bottled up by nato in a crisis

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Doesn't matter, have fun disproving it. Theyre eating them too

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

Some of the hostages are kids, that's it basically

Where has this been reported, or is it just being assumed?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

theres like a million osint accounts that just publ9ish garbage

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

he saw that fake news twitter post with kids in cages captioned as israeli children captured by hamas
(they were Palestinian children captured by idf goons)

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021

smarxist posted:

the land set aside for agriculture in barren desert

Completely tangental, but modern agriculture is crazy and there are a bunch a common crops that only grow in the desert. Like almonds. Normally, there’s only a scattering of trees in nature, but with irrigation people have lined up trees in industrial operations.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Real hurthling! posted:

russia saved syria because without med ports its black sea fleet can be bottled up by nato in a crisis

For sure but the Soviets always backed down when it came to Syria and Egypt.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

aljazeera reporting that israel has now officially cut off all water to gaza

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
theyre using the blood of isreali children to make their arab matzohs

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

from a geopolitical perspective israel is the safest it’s ever been, so perhaps it wasn’t surprising they’ve been accelerating the ethnic cleansing which evidently ended up exploding in their face

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 42 minutes!
The psyoppening is at an all time high. Stay woke

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
It was probably that one post showing Israeli kids being held in rusty cages which was immediately corrected to the kids actually being Palestinian and being held by Israel.
E:fb

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

Where has this been reported, or is it just being assumed?

I saw it reported on local media. regatdless settler families always have lots of kids, so either they're dead or they were taken with the other hostages

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I saw it reported on local media. regatdless settler families always have lots of kids, so either they're dead or they were taken with the other hostages

Maybe you can link a piece?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Al-Saqr posted:

hizbullah announces that a third member has died from israeli bombing

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1711443890278916516?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Don't just sit there and take it guys

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lol its the guy who wanted to overthrow maduro

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Don't just sit there and take it guys

theres rockets and artillery fire currently going on so we will see

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

you have to be 18+ to be allowed into a rave so it’s physically impossible that any hostages were children

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

This is an article in english

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/man-says-he-saw-wife-2-young-children-mother-in-law-in-gaza-video-of-hostages/

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

AnimeIsTrash posted:

American leftists are cool

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Jel Shaker posted:

you have to be 18+ to be allowed into a rave so it’s physically impossible that any hostages were children

As we've seen, it's reckless endangerment

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

that's right

we all make mistakes

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

does israel have like dedicated bombers that could do a carpet or fire bombing or is its air force mainly built around attack jets with missiles that have to take down buildings one at at time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
a new leader has emerged to lead hamas into the light.........and his name is Juan