Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Push El Burrito posted:

Cats are the cops of the pet world.

the gently caress they are, take that back immediately!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Push El Burrito posted:

Cops are the cops of the pet world because they just love shooting dogs

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

also, animal control are the cops of the animal world, cause they loving suck poo poo. I recently had to deal with them and they're as worthless as pigs(not the animal they're cool)

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
ah, so that's why people always call them "the fuzz"

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Johnny Truant posted:

the gently caress they are, take that back immediately!

Why?

They both think they're rugged individuals but very much aren't.

They both have an overinflated sense of self worth.

They both knock things/people over just to be shits.

They both will entrap you and then gently caress you up.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

CainFortea posted:

Why?

you're not wrong, but cuddling a cat is nice

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Paper Tiger posted:

Well, there's nothing better than a cat biffing it. Except cops falling off bikes, maybe. gently caress, I could watch cops fall off bikes all day, I don't give a poo poo about your cops.

This was a good post. I just wish you weren't so awkward, bud

BrideOfUglycat
Oct 30, 2000

CainFortea posted:

Why?

Counterpoint -- Cats bootstrapped themselves into domestication and haven't changed much since then. They are always one step away from their felid wild cousins who will absolutely eat your lunch and then eat you as well. They think they are king shits because they kinda are. They willingly chose to associate with humans. They got us to bend to our will by making a sound similar to the cry of a human baby, and we fell for it! And while housecats may be spoiled little shits, outdoor cats are very much the rugged individualist type and good at it to boot. Housecats in the US kill, on average, 2.4 billion birds per year. Add in rodents and they are homicidal maniacs that we choose to kiss on their fuzzy little heads and speak to in a baby voice.

I'd say their sense of self-worth is pretty spot on.

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

All cats are bastards

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

bad_fmr posted:

All cats are baby

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm just saying every time I've rubbed a cop's belly they've bitten me.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Cops falling off bikes is always hilarious. Even if it's the same one over and over again it somehow manages to be funny every time.

Cats are good though.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Unlike cops, cats can sense your inner goodness or evil and will react to you accordingly.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...a6421a130533dc&

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

New Jurassic park remake looking good

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://v.redd.it/w2vovat22kkb1/DASH_720.mp4

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

But...why?

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Man, I hate season one of Next Generation.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

That is going to be one awkward bus journey home.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
why no sound, i want to hear what this guy has to say dammit

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Oh God, that water is doing absolutely nothing

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
^^^
Open septic pits can be a real hazard :shrek:

Push El Burrito posted:

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 19:23 on Oct 9, 2023

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kenning posted:

But...why?

Cancer?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

derp posted:

Yeah, never in my life have I more wanted a video to have sound.

Was that waste oil?

szary
Mar 12, 2014

derp posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ANormalDayInRussia/comments/vx7v2l/russian_jumps_into_pool_of_oil/

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Johnny Truant posted:

also, animal control are the cops of the animal world, cause they loving suck poo poo. I recently had to deal with them and they're as worthless as pigs(not the animal they're cool)
Hey, I used to work animal control :mad:

(You're not necessarily wrong, it depends a bunch on both the individual and the department how poo poo they can be)

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Surprisingly, all of my questions were answered with the words "Russia" and "oil"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://packaged-media.redd.it/3l2e...e088a198524#t=0

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

So A) what the gently caress is that horrible black sludge, B) how much cancer is that guy now, C) lmao it looks like some of that poo poo you aren't getting off unless you abrade it off. Hope y'all got some pumice rocks handy and that guy isn't going to miss his outer skin layers.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

That's Armus.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao this is great

Captain Hygiene posted:

Unlike cops, cats can sense your inner goodness or evil and will react to you accordingly.
this is correct :hmmyes:

https://i.imgur.com/B5aEC5T.mp4

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

Captain Hygiene posted:

I truly believe that cats can sense how terribly allergic I am to them and seek me out for this reason. They are malicious beings that only wish us harm or subjugation.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

my cat is a perfect angel though

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

hawowanlawow posted:

my cat is a perfect angel though
The mantra of the subjugated.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
My cat is a cold blooded killer of bunnies and mice but I love him because he's handsome and perfect.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Cats don't do facial expressions like we do. If you read their faces as if they're humans, you get "cats are the cops of the pet world" and "you came to the wrong neighbourhood, motherfucker".

If you read their body language like they're cats and not humans, their tails are right up and their ears forward. They're happy. If anything they're delighted to see the photographer.

E:

Ommin posted:

I truly believe that cats can sense how terribly allergic I am to them and seek me out for this reason. They are malicious beings that only wish us harm or subjugation.

It's probably specifically because you're not paying them any attention. Cats get nervous about eye contact and people going right up to them, for people they don't know. Not paying the cat attention and just doing your own thing is actually a fantastic way to let a cat know that you're chill, not a threat, and probably a good person to get scritches from.

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 21:25 on Oct 9, 2023

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Scratch Monkey posted:

My cat is a cold blooded killer of bunnies and mice but I love him because he's handsome and perfect.

Mine is a cold blooded killer of wet food and jumping on laps. The only time she's outside is supervised, where she just rolls on the concrete, and murders some grass. Then maybe barf said grass.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Don't gently caress about if you're grass

Edit: yes, I know she's got some pretty bad plaque build up. She's old as gently caress and I'm not looking to put her under at her age just for a tooth scraping.

Roundup Ready has a new favorite as of 21:32 on Oct 9, 2023

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_s29hboQkPO1uk10e9.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
drat, hope Russia figured out how to bootleg dawn soap because he's gonna need some, and that trade embargo ain't going away anytime soon.