Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

evilmiera posted:

Didn't Reddit just introduce the inability to block tracking for advertisement purposes?

Yea instead of just opting out of all ads. You can just opt of certain categories of ads. I don't know if it's fully live yet.
Think you can still use ublock etc to prevent lot of it.

Edit:new page, d2i

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

this the most jealous i've been of israeli technology since the sodastream

we have these in Switzerland too

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
imo whether its accelerated genocide or full defeat for israel will be determined by what hezbollah does, no one in this hell country is going to hold themselves back from mega atrocity and US is fully behind it

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

text editor posted:

now I'm wondering if Ukraine really did sell them weapons

:ironicat:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

imo whether its accelerated genocide or full defeat for israel will be determined by what hezbollah does, no one in this hell country is going to hold themselves back from mega atrocity and US is fully behind it

stfu

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The Italian born Cardinal Pizzaballa

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hezbollah and pizzaballa versus israel

antipattern
Nov 8, 2019

HallelujahLee posted:

i mean its true the un isnt going to do anything

Yeah I don't know why people pretend the UN is relevant in any way. It's always been a toothless organization and all it can do is release strongly worded statements and wag its finger.

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

no

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

My concern here is that Israel realizes that they are so badly pressed that if they expend the ordnance and manpower to deal with Hamas, now apparently Hezbollah, their margin of strength over Iran will be insufficient for them to feel "safe". Israel's doctrine seems to be that they must have an unassailable advantage over any given Arab (or indeed Persian) state.

It would make all of the sense in the world for them to draw the US in to deal with Iran for them, so they can terrorize their own (and now apparently Lebanon's) population "safely".

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
if i am going to die might as well shitpost through it

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

stfu

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

antipattern posted:

Yeah I don't know why people pretend the UN is relevant in any way. It's always been a toothless organization and all it can do is release strongly worded statements and wag its finger.

its a game and a grift

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Al! posted:

pretty wild that there are apparently there are no mosques in tehran but there is a huge mormon temple

I know a guy who's half iranian half OG mormon settler and he said Tehran really is similar to salt lake city in terms of environment lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

if i am going to die might as well shitpost through it

stfu

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

everyone needs to download a Qibla compass in their phones RIGHT NOW and PRAY FOR PALESTINIAN VICTORY together

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

no

no

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

father pizzaballa ftw

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I hate it when mum and dad fight

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

webcams for christ posted:

thank you, father pizza balls

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

sorry father pizzaballa ftw

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

epic isrsaeli guy: haha guess well jsut have to take them all out on the way out 😂

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Frosted Flake posted:

My concern here is that Israel realizes that they are so badly pressed that if they expend the ordnance and manpower to deal with Hamas, now apparently Hezbollah, their margin of strength over Iran will be insufficient for them to feel "safe". Israel's doctrine seems to be that they must have an unassailable advantage over any given Arab (or indeed Persian) state.

It would make all of the sense in the world for them to draw the US in to deal with Iran for them, so they can terrorize their own (and now apparently Lebanon's) population "safely".

As I mentioned before, the US loving loves getting suckered into unwinnable wars by "allies" that hate the US

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

US cable news is pretending this was a one off terrorist attack against a music festival and not a war with fighting continuing outside of Gaza

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

HallelujahLee posted:

i mean its true the un isnt going to do anything

What could they even do?

Send in peacekeepers, to watch from the sidelines and do nothing?

The UN doesn't have any power or authority to do anything and mostly exists to legitimize western interests on the international stage which is why the UN is isolated in America and not literally anywhere else

It would have made so much more sense to have the UN in the Mediterranean somewhere but instead we put it two thousand miles out of reach of any countries other than America and our hat

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

epic isrsaeli guy: haha guess well jsut have to take them all out on the way out 😂

you sure can read

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

US armed forces humiliation fetish

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

What could they even do?

Send in peacekeepers, to watch from the sidelines and do nothing?

The UN doesn't have any power or authority to do anything and mostly exists to legitimize western interests on the international stage which is why the UN isolated in America and not literally anywhere else

It would have made so much more sense to have the UN in the Mediterranean somewhere but instead we put in two thousand miles out of reach or any countries other than America and our hat

nothing its a worthless organization

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Oh loving great. Now we’re going to have this forums usual suspects parroting le epic Father Pixzaballs :imunfunny: for the next loving forever. This has to be the worst possible outcome of this situation.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Lol jesus the Israeli army arrests and prosecutes 700 Palestinian kids a year?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Poppers posted:

Oh loving great. Now we’re going to have this forums usual suspects parroting le epic Father Pixzaballs :imunfunny: for the next loving forever. This has to be the worst possible outcome of this situation.

Shut the gently caress up

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

webcams for christ posted:

thank you, father pizza balls

lmfaoooooooooooo

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

HallelujahLee posted:

nothing its a worthless organization

All the times we sent the UN into Africa to peacefully observe and occasionally participate in war crimes

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Israel shells home of Al Jazeera Arabic reporter

Israel has bombed the home of Tamer Al Mis’hal, an Al Jazeera Arabic reporter in the Gaza Strip, according to a post on X by the network.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
grazie papa pizzaballs

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

HallelujahLee posted:

Israel has bombed the home of Tamer Al Mis’hal, an Al Jazeera Arabic reporter in the Gaza Strip, according to a post on X by the network.

unprecedented. israel has never targeted reporters before.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Frosted Flake posted:

Has the US considered saying "No" to Israel?

that's an antisemitism right there

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Shut the gently caress up

Seems mayhaps I’ve struck a chord no?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

HallelujahLee posted:

the only democracy in the Middle East