Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Zelensky starts sweating uncontrollably somewhere and doesn't know why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Isizzlehorn posted:

Zelensky starts sweating uncontrollably somewhere and doesn't know why
probably the usual

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

an Israeli colonel was killed on the border with Lebanon

IOF officers are dropping

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

I'm going to be going into the back half of this week/weekend talking to folks who will possibly want to talk about gaza and israel and I think framing around gaza being an open air prison is gonna be the best way to handle the topic, do folks have some good sources/reading on the explicit israel policy regarding gaza?

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Atrocious Joe posted:

pwned

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Lmao

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Atrocious Joe posted:

Lots of soldiers dying at the border with lebanon despite hezbollah not doing anything

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

How Can I Support Palestine By Posting

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Cheen posted:

I'm going to be going into the back half of this week/weekend talking to folks who will possibly want to talk about gaza and israel and I think framing around gaza being an open air prison is gonna be the best way to handle the topic, do folks have some good sources/reading on the explicit israel policy regarding gaza?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62I61kBahNY

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

people running out of space in their name for emoji flags

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

Atrocious Joe posted:

Officers are dropping like beats at a rave

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Zerg Mans posted:

This thread needs someone like me who is brave enough to say that killing 250 people at a rave is bad

Truisms are for dum dums

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Cheen posted:

from the UN
https://www.unrwa.org/where-we-work/gaza-strip

quote:

Food security in Gaza has deteriorated with 63 per cent of people in the Gaza Strip being food insecure and dependent on international assistance. The continuing intra-Palestinian divisions exacerbate the humanitarian and service delivery crisis on the ground. With 81.5 per cent of the population living in poverty, an overall unemployment rate of 46.6 per cent (48.1 per cent for Palestine Refugees living in the camps) at the end of the third quarter of 2022 and an unemployment rate of 62.3 per cent among youth (15-29 years, refugees and non-refugees), the already fragile humanitarian situation in Gaza threatens to deteriorate further. The economy and its capacity to create jobs have been devastated, resulting in the impoverishment and de-development of a highly skilled and well-educated society. Access to clean water and electricity remains at crisis level and impacts nearly every aspect of life. Clean water is unavailable for 95 per cent of the population. Electricity is available up to an average of 11 hours per day as of July 2023. However, ongoing power shortage has severely impacted the availability of essential services, particularly health, water, and sanitation services, and continues to undermine Gaza’s fragile economy, particularly the manufacturing and agriculture sectors.

Gaza Fights for Freedom from Abby Martin is good coverage of the Great March for Return in particular
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnZSaKYmP2s

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
paragliding a spies to the back line of the stratego board and clearing house

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

from the UN
https://www.unrwa.org/where-we-work/gaza-strip

Gaza Fights for Freedom from Abby Martin is good coverage of the Great March for Return in particular
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnZSaKYmP2s

thank you, this will be a good starting point

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

mcmagic posted:

People who think like this don't really follow the situation that was on the ground before a few days ago. There was literally no hope no matter what kind of perfect victim they were. Israel clearly has no other plan but it to keep the intolerable status quo in place forever.

PERFECT VICTIM. thats the phrase i was looking for.

she hates israel. studied in bir zeit for a summer and saw the apartheid up close. no love for zionism at all. she even knows about the situation, follows news, etc. but she doesnt believe in fighting back. not because of some principled pacifism, but because you have to be the perfect victim. killing one innocent in a freedom struggle makes you a bad guy forever.

also trusts america too much (retardism, runs in family).

liberalism: not even once.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Hammerstein posted:

Here I lie, rotting in my grave, after illegal settlers stole my land and a trigger happy 18 year old IDF conscript shot a bullet through my head.

But at least I had the moral high ground.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Dixon Chisholm posted:

retardism, runs in family

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Zerg Mans posted:

This thread needs someone like me who is brave enough to say that killing 250 people at a rave is bad

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

completely innocent

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Al-Saqr posted:

oh no the weak kneed shitlibs who never gave a poo poo about me think I lost the moral high ground woooaaaah what will I ever do now that the loser lib left of the west doesnt like when people fight back against apartheid ohhhh nooo their support matters and has mattered before ooooohhh
make this thread title plz

Typo has issued a correction as of 00:04 on Oct 10, 2023

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

It has never ever once occurred to me that I would live to see the day that Israel will cease to exist.

Allah is great!

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
https://twitter.com/idreesali114/status/1711517846466171201?t=_RJh4e91qOEDQhgQ1Pczqg&s=19

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

smoobles posted:

How Can I Support Palestine By Posting

POST HARDER

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
https://twitter.com/MiddleEastEye/status/1711471753497567372?t=lS2TAj6X1OMiucaRmxkbZA&s=19

evil