Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

CainFortea posted:

Why?

They both think they're rugged individuals but very much aren't.

They both have an overinflated sense of self worth.

They both knock things/people over just to be shits.

They both will entrap you and then gently caress you up.

Neither of them should be allowed outside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

https://imgur.com/8f1aEy0.mp4

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

That fence is a hero :patriot:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Hyperlynx posted:

If you read their body language like they're cats and not humans, their tails are right up and their ears forward. They're happy. If anything they're delighted to see the photographer.

E:

It's probably specifically because you're not paying them any attention. Cats get nervous about eye contact and people going right up to them, for people they don't know. Not paying the cat attention and just doing your own thing is actually a fantastic way to let a cat know that you're chill, not a threat, and probably a good person to get scritches from.

Yeah. Unfortunately for allergy sufferers, you make it clear you aren’t going to eat them by not starting or running over to pet the Kitty. So you are ultra polite by cat terms and they would like to be your friend.

I am not allergic to cats, so I am just fine that they all somehow know I am especially stupid for cats.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Floor's wet, dude.

Piso mojado.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Hell of a long con for that trash list-making Youtube channel to take :confused:

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Bored posted:

Unfortunately for allergy sufferers, you make it clear you aren’t going to eat them by not starting or running over to pet the Kitty. So you are ultra polite by cat terms and they would like to be your friend.

Every single loving time.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

SyNack Sassimov posted:

Every single loving time.

https://i.imgur.com/o6tEUg2.mp4

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Don't you just hate when you bungle your bunghole.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Doctor Bishop posted:

Don't you just hate when you bungle your bunghole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWzeB44LQxY

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Hyperlynx posted:

Cats don't do facial expressions like we do. If you read their faces as if they're humans, you get "cats are the cops of the pet world"

The one on the right has a Hitler moustache, I can see why that reminds people of cops.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/98ql9Qm.mp4

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Can we get a cat falling off a bike so we can make a proper comparison?

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

My favorite part of this is her body language is telling the cat she loves it.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Crazypoops posted:

My favorite part of this is her body language is telling the cat she loves it.

I read once that rabbits and cats make good companions. The cat cleans the rabbit because the cat considers cleaning another creature as a dominant act, and rabbits being cleaned by another animal view that as themselves being dominate.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
Cats stink. Gas them all and give me my two and a half billion birds back. Birds are best.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
No.

E: Y'know what, let's compromise. The cats will be farted in the general direction of, and don Jaime gets two and a half billion birds' worth of birdshit on their primary method of conveyance.

Malachite_Dragon has a new favorite as of 03:34 on Oct 10, 2023

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I used to think you couldn't have a cat without your house smelling like cats, but turns out you totally can and the people whose houses smell like cats are just lovely at having cats and cleaning their house

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Lone Badger posted:

Couldn't find one where the cat falls off

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

Hyperlynx posted:

It's probably specifically because you're not paying them any attention. Cats get nervous about eye contact and people going right up to them, for people they don't know. Not paying the cat attention and just doing your own thing is actually a fantastic way to let a cat know that you're chill, not a threat, and probably a good person to get scritches from.

Bored posted:

Yeah. Unfortunately for allergy sufferers, you make it clear you aren’t going to eat them by not starting or running over to pet the Kitty. So you are ultra polite by cat terms and they would like to be your friend.
Well that sucks, but also good to know. The tables will turn now!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

hawowanlawow posted:

I used to think you couldn't have a cat without your house smelling like cats, but turns out you totally can and the people whose houses smell like cats are just lovely at having cats and cleaning their house

Amen.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

The Lone Badger posted:

No photos of this exist because it never happens.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

hawowanlawow posted:

As a clean freak with 14 animals this is correct

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Takes No Damage posted:

No photos of this exist because it never happens.

OK, how about a cop whiffing a jump?

The Killing Jelq
Jun 13, 2012

Isn't grabbing someone's balls during daily prayer haraam?

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

The Killing Jelq posted:

Isn't grabbing someone's balls during daily prayer haraam?

It's fine as long as you avoid the hog :mrapig:

e:

The Lone Badger posted:

OK, how about a cop whiffing a jump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2ZL5Yb8Ygk&t=174s

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Great show. I think I made out through a season and a half before moving from the place that had hbomax. It’s the perfect level of dumb.

Oh poo poo! I didn’t remember they were in the “What We Do in the Shadows” movie.

Bored has a new favorite as of 05:32 on Oct 10, 2023

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Schads on me for avoiding ticktock here

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bored posted:

Great show. I think I made out through a season and a half before moving from the place that had hbomax. It’s the perfect level of dumb.

Oh poo poo! I didn’t remember they were in the “What We Do in the Shadows” movie.

That's where WP is from, it's technically a spinoff from that first movie. And yeah, comedy X-Files as a Kiwi cop procedural is a pretty good time, anyone who likes WWDITS-style humor should check it out.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
How are things going with Unity's attempting to gently caress over developers and burn any and all trust they had with their community?

Well the CEO, the oft-despised John Riccitiello, is taking an immediate "retirement" from all positions in the company.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Is the Schadenfreude that the new boss is exactly the same kind of dipshit as the ousted one?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
The latest Aussie Dashcams weekly submissions video has the usual dumbfuckery and dipshittiness but the final video at 19:35 presents a pretty novel dilemma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmYFCnGKwuc&t=1176s

Just gotta wait there holding the car in place until the driver returns, I guess? :shrug:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Just gotta wait there holding the car in place until the driver returns, I guess? :shrug:

Ask someone else to grab a stone or somesuch to chock a wheel with.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

anatomi posted:

Is the Schadenfreude that the new boss is exactly the same kind of dipshit as the ousted one?

Oh no, friend, Riccitiello is on a whole other wavelength of Dumbass that few can, or would want to, hope to match. He's the idiot hellfucker responsible who wanted EA to charge players a dollar a reload in their shooty games, and had a direct or indirect hand in all of their most god-awfully monetized games. Riccitiello *is* the dirt beneath the bottom of the barrel, the only way the next guy could do worse is to come up and say word for word "Y'all can eat poo poo, pay us anyway".

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Neddy Seagoon posted:

How are things going with Unity's attempting to gently caress over developers and burn any and all trust they had with their community?

Well the CEO, the oft-despised John Riccitiello, is taking an immediate "retirement" from all positions in the company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtHzLt3C_z0

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
https://i.imgur.com/JwCbDZB.mp4

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I get the trick but still that looks like it takes some decent core

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Nah, it's played in reverse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Splicer posted:

I get the trick but still that looks like it takes some decent core

But enough about Paradox games strategy.