Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

Stringent posted:

norm continues to be the realest rear end dude of all time

https://x.com/housetrotter/status/1711566935580684506?s=20

norm's right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Harden Your Heart, Putin!

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

crepeface posted:

there's lots of children of communist leaders who turned out like garbage.

fair enough

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
"hey guys you know what the palestinians actually needed, a barack obama, MLK, Ghandi, etc. type figure to make them look good. the palestinians have a lot to learn from the indian pacifist movement."

HOW ARE THESE loving IDIOTS BREATHING THE PALESTINIANS ALREADY TRIED ALL THAT YOU JUST TURNED A BLIND EYE WHILE ISRAEL KILLED THEM gently caress OFF AND DEATH TO ISRAEL

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i say swears online posted:

*easel with board that says HAMA$*

Pulcinella
Feb 15, 2019

Al-Saqr posted:

"hey guys you know what the palestinians actually needed, a barack obama, MLK, Ghandi, etc. type figure to make them look good. the palestinians have a lot to learn from the indian pacifist movement."

HOW ARE THESE loving IDIOTS BREATHING THE PALESTINIANS ALREADY TRIED ALL THAT YOU JUST TURNED A BLIND EYE WHILE ISRAEL KILLED THEM gently caress OFF AND DEATH TO ISRAEL

Liberals also hated MLK at the time, too.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Israel published a further list of dead nazi pigs, the israeli death toll must be massive if they're only publishing them in batches to avoid embarrasment

https://twitter.com/AJArabic/status/1711583571931009457?s=20

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

accidentally being the best president in 80 years, just via blind greed and need to be loved

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

German Nazi schoolteacher punches child for raising palestinian flag

https://twitter.com/AJArabic/status/1711486698197229937?s=20

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Level 100 Stalin posted:

hosed up that Hamas ruined Gazas chances of ever hosting world cup

ok but imagine the national anthem with a paraglider flyover

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

smarxist posted:

accidentally being the best president in 80 years, just via blind greed and need to be loved

yup.

Pulcinella
Feb 15, 2019

Lol didn't this fucker literally glorify a literal Nazi just a few days ago?

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Pulcinella posted:

Lol didn't this fucker literally glorify a literal Nazi just a few days ago?

Yes, but it was well-intentioned. :)

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Pulcinella posted:

They still hate him if you point at specific actions he organized as parallels to modern actions that they oppose

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

RadiRoot posted:

i heard it was bad but they should have protested it peacefully.

an exchange:

"good morning mr brigadefuhrer and waffen-ss associates, I would like to present a petition against these deportations and our slightly-less-than-adequate conditions arising from putting more than three hundred thousand (300.000) people in an area of barely more than 3 square kilometers. Thank you very much for your time and consideration on this topic."

"we appreciate your thoughtful manners; we must inform you that deportations are to proceed as planned"

a couple of nazis eat poo poo; in return, almost sixty thousand Jewish casualties between concentration camps, mass shootings and being put to work to death

(then that type of person goes "starvation, disease and getting deliberately murdered isn't excuse for that kind of behavior, surely")

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Check out all these white nazis sad they wont get to go on a trip in between guarding the concetration camps

https://twitter.com/AJArabic/status/1711577296673620079?s=20

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

Atrocious Joe posted:

midcentury British map makers were some of the best at drawing post-colonial boundaries meant to drive decades of warfare

See also: India.

The British were all about "bordergore"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lmbo what a goober

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

German Nazi schoolteacher punches child for raising palestinian flag

https://twitter.com/AJArabic/status/1711486698197229937?s=20

reminds me of a teacher who went totally unhinged and screamed in my face for not standing for the pledge after 9/11

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/geoffrey_cain/status/1711482592078258274

quote:

Geoffrey Cain 🇺🇦 🇮🇱 🇹🇼
@geoffrey_cain
When I wrote The Perfect Police State, I hoped to help shine a light on the genocide that the world had overlooked, the largest internment of a people since the Holocaust. Now I write with deep disappointment of so many friends in the Muslim Uyghur, Rohingya, and Syrian refugee communities who stand with Hamas, praise the violence against Israeli civilians, and advocate for the genocide of the Jewish people “from the river to the sea.”

Last year, the FBI contacted me to give a talk about the Uyghur genocide and asked for advice on vetting refugee applications. They asked about how to identify spies, saboteurs, and terrorist sympathizers among the sea of legitimate asylum seekers.

You should know better. For those of you who have open asylum applications, I have taken snapshots of your deplorable posts advocating for the death of Israelis. I have sent them to my contacts at the FBI, whose job is to flag asylum candidates for special review and deportation proceedings.

If you stand with terrorist violence and genocide, you are an enemy of the American republic. Becoming a resident and citizen of the United States means embracing the principles of liberal democracy.

quote:

Geoffrey Cain 🇺🇦 🇮🇱 🇹🇼
@geoffrey_cain
Books: THE PERFECT POLICE STATE, SAMSUNG RISING. Senior Nonresident Fellow
@AtlanticCouncil @ACGeoTech. Certified somm 🥂 and jazz trombonist 🎶

atlantic council members are freaks

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Wow when that racist piece of poo poo dead animal Bernard Lewis talked about 'clash of civilizations' it was pure projection what a shock

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

god ive hated this stupid loving country for a very long time

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Geoffrey Cain is the literal face of 'white devil'.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Popy posted:

reminds me of a teacher who went totally unhinged and screamed in my face for not standing for the pledge after 9/11

owned

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Pulcinella posted:

Yeah. Liberals’ favorite thing about MLK is that he’s dead.

Edit: I put the apostrophe in the wrong place

Clip-On Fedora has issued a correction as of 04:51 on Oct 10, 2023

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO REINFORCE THE STATE DEPARTMENT LINE, NOT STRAY FROM IT

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

stone cold classic

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

what a weaselly little loving piece of poo poo that guy is. not a shred of integrity or decency to him whatsoever

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

I genuinely hope all of ukraine and taiwan are rightfully returned to china and russia, gently caress these loving freaks.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

time to paraglide to the weedstash before you have a heart attack

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Death to Israel and its supporters, at home and abroad

The only thing the zionists learned from the Holocaust was to invest more in PR

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

crepeface posted:

there's lots of children of communist leaders who turned out like garbage.

I blame all the Free Stuff

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Al-Saqr posted:

I genuinely hope all of ukraine and taiwan are rightfully returned to china and russia, gently caress these loving freaks.

Bad news for the geopolitical ambitions of Al-Saqr - Russia is likely to be upset if Ukraine is returned to China, and likewise China is likely to raise objections to any proposed return of Taiwan to Russia.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

this poo poo loving sucks man lol

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Wife got an email from the university she works for earlier today saying they were sending out well wishes for all the victims of violence in Israel

They then issued a correction, saying they didnt mean to imply Israel's actions were as bad as Hamas.

Its 'Indigenous People's Day' in this demon cracker nation

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

fizzy posted:

Bad news for the geopolitical ambitions of Al-Saqr - Russia is likely to be upset if Ukraine is returned to China, and likewise China is likely to raise objections to any proposed return of Taiwan to Russia.

Aw, I love O. Henry

PoundSand
Jul 30, 2021

Also proficient with kites
Of all the stupid propaganda surrounding this I find one of the most annoying things the repeated phrase "unprovoked" used. I mean in the US there are literally laws about "fighting words", if someone roasts you bad enough outside a bar it can be considered a mitigating factor in the ensuing altercation. General bloodlust of racism as bad as it is feels more understandable and when some senator goes masks off about savages or barbarians they're transparently awful but it's just like, well, xenophobia. When you get the D handwringing from fetterman or w/e about condemning these "unprovoked" attacks while handwringing about the plight of Palestinians it somehow hits worse, it's not so much the same dehumanization as the rhetoric from fascists but the weird doublespeak between acknowledging the personhood while also making it clear that they don't care about their suffering and no amount of it warrants doing anything.

e: like it just really opens the question of if not the last century what exactly would constitute provocation? When are they allowed to be upset? When are they allowed to be angry? When are they allowed to fight back?

PoundSand has issued a correction as of 05:02 on Oct 10, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Al-Saqr posted:

well that much is assured