Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

thats a good question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

God those last two posts in succession are just so perfectly timed
I still like the following tab.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
do not body shame ian miles cheong

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe

He's worried there might be aunts

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

do not body shame ian miles cheong

why not

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

It’s impossible to not look cool wearing a pink lacoste polo

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

snoremac posted:

lol nice red text

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
X: Your one stop shop for gore and Boer

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

I Greyhound posted:

X: Your one stop shop for gore and Boer

The Goring Company.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

snoremac posted:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol nice red text

lol

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol nice red text
lol fair enough

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I think it's also hilarious that he seems to not know that Europeans were eating mummies in the Victorian era as party favors.

And had slaves continents.

And stole continents worth of land.

And were absolutely wiped out drunk at all times for a majority of their lives.

But that's all fine because they were.

some of these are totally fine and cool

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
if you dont want to eat this 1000 year old human corpse marinated in honey then you're a cuck and and a soyboy

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

nah they ran out of those real quick - most of them were just eating corpses that had been exhumed and dragged out into the sun to dry to fulfil the british market demand for dead people to eat

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Teriyaki style

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I’m 45 years old and have never left the college dorm system

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Low cost cosplay guy has finally gone too far

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

is that, you know, the imc bed

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ghostlight posted:

nah they ran out of those real quick - most of them were just eating corpses that had been exhumed and dragged out into the sun to dry to fulfil the british market demand for dead people to eat

not so Concerning.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

imagine the smell

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I just had to click through to xwitter because I wanted to enlarge an image that had been posted here as an embed, and while I was there I saw "Venom" was trending. "Oh," I thought, "did they announce Venom 3? Something about the new Spider-Man game? What's up" so I clicked on that.

A third of the posts were bot spam about some new cryptocurrency, a third were bot spam that had picked "venom" up as a trending topic and was appending it to any post in a word salad with all the other trending topics, a third were random people talking about nothing cohesive -- one dude liked some Venom costume, one dude had an incomprehensible piece of art that did not seem to be about the comic book character but also didn't seem to be about, umm, anything, one dude had cut together his own commercial for Spider-Man 2 because reasons I guess.

I still have no loving idea why "Venom" was trending. Site's loving unusable now, it's really remarkable.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

CapnAndy posted:

I just had to click through to xwitter because I wanted to enlarge an image that had been posted here as an embed, and while I was there I saw "Venom" was trending. "Oh," I thought, "did they announce Venom 3? Something about the new Spider-Man game? What's up" so I clicked on that.

A third of the posts were bot spam about some new cryptocurrency, a third were bot spam that had picked "venom" up as a trending topic and was appending it to any post in a word salad with all the other trending topics, a third were random people talking about nothing cohesive -- one dude liked some Venom costume, one dude had an incomprehensible piece of art that did not seem to be about the comic book character but also didn't seem to be about, umm, anything, one dude had cut together his own commercial for Spider-Man 2 because reasons I guess.

I still have no loving idea why "Venom" was trending. Site's loving unusable now, it's really remarkable.

wow that sounds terrible

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

i can't even do a sarcastic shitpost about this because he is such a gross dickhead

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

thin blue whine posted:

i can't even do a sarcastic shitpost about this because he is such a gross dickhead

I believe in you

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

ben shapino posted:

I believe in you

well that makes one of us

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

One of us ftw.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

CapnAndy posted:

WOW!!

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

BigglesSWE posted:

He’s begging them quietly to stop the overt anti-semitism but without putting it into words, since he secretly loves it (but adverts need to be harvested).

The problem with using euphemisms to talk about other euphemisms is eventually you get someone incredibly dumb to play this Telephone Game and the meaning is lost down the line, so you have to go back to overt poo poo to fix the complete derail of bigotry.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
X-cited to see how many of Elon's posts he restricts to verified only

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

if you dont want to eat this 1000 year old human corpse marinated in honey then you're a cuck and and a soyboy

Why would they eat mummies when they could have been snorting them?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

toggle posted:

imagine the smell

I refuse

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Songbearer posted:

X-cited to see how many of Elon's posts he restricts to verified only

iirc replies were already sorted by verified status

which, hilariously, means that he was scrolling really really far when he stumbled over the most recent meme that hurt his feelings and made him want to genocide another population out of childish anger

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
man's gonna get a fatwa lmao

5er
Jun 1, 2000

He got told the 'five pillars' in a social studies class in 7th grade and that's as much of the Quran as he's actually read.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I declare jihad on elon musk.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

"I'm not a genocidal racist, I read their holy book"

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

red19fire posted:

I declare jihad on elon musk.

quoting a historical post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

No you didn't. Shut the gently caress up.