Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Dokapon Findom posted:

Saw an AP story saying that Israel has cut off food, electricity, and other supplies to Gaza

They're only cutting off the water because there's no way to cut off the oxygen!

The aerosolized carcinogens from DIME munitions will take care of that shortly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
So much for trying to MEMRI hole something :dadjoke:

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Scarabrae posted:

hold on hold on I’m trying to get caught up this morning….Playboy is still in business?

they've got good articles

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Guccione > Hefner

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

at this point if someone doesnt interfere to aid the palestinians and honestly besides hezbollah and maybe iran (via syria?)

what a disgusting vile genocidal regime and naturally the "west" is all in supporting it

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Well the one thing I’ve learned from all of this is that the “rise of antisemitism in the US” is completely overblown lol

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Previously I would say you gotta hand it to Indian nationalist Twitter, but uh, not this time

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Scarabrae posted:

Well the one thing I’ve learned from all of this is that the “rise of antisemitism in the US” is completely overblown lol

anti-semites have no problem with israel, they love having a far away place to send the Other.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Scarabrae posted:

lmao :wrong:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Scarabrae posted:

this is why conceding even a tiny inch was a mortal mistake by those weak kneed western leftists, and the liberal naive self hating arabs, its time they faced the truth and no matter how much you try to reach across your case and your hunanity the zionists and actually antisemitic nazis are human centepides who are out to destroy you and they will always win given the state of affairs currently, so just go all the way in standing up for humanity and just scream DTI from the rooftops.

Death of Innocence
Jan 12, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

shooting up ambulances is a proud Galician tradition

Slava Ukraini

The Galicia that people know about is a part of Spain. The historical Galicia that you are referring to doesn’t even exist anymore, according to Google it’s split between Poland and Ukraine. Spanish Galicia doesn’t have anything to do with this, and to most people Eastern Europe Galicia is completely unknown ancient history. This is like if you were posting about Georgia the country and somehow no one had ever heard of it.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
aljazeera bow reporting wide scale mass rocket attacks against nazi capital tel-aviv

https://twitter.com/ajabreaking/status/1711725858610716971?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Mantis42 posted:

Sorry but Hamas committed the first ever murder in the region when they killed pretty tattoo lady. For this grave sin all Palestinians must perish

I know that’s GBS/D&D’s obsession, but they’d just do the same thing with someone else, or if necessary invent one.

Why does atrocity propaganda work so well on liberals?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
code:
https://twitter.com/lopatonok/status/1711580847407812788

quote:

I have a one, but very big question.

Location for that tragic music festival on the border of #Gaza was changed two days before event.

260 killed and 600-700 missing.

For me, that all sounds like a biggest false flag operation to kill sacred victims and ignite a war

Correct me if I’m wrong, but smell of the fish is unbearable!

https://web.archive.org/web/20231008223914mp_/https://www.eventer.co.il/event/novaparalellotranslate/wCqCL

billboard.com: Artist Manager Describes Israeli Rave Massacre: ‘It Turned Into a Nightmare’

Now read this to connect the dots!

[Archive link] haaretz.com: Another Concept Implodes: Israel Can’t Be Managed by a Criminal Defendant

[Archive link] The Wall Street Journal: How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Honest Thief posted:

the local communist party here put out a statement, fairly mild, about the responsability of bibi's role on hamas surge and every person i'd consider "sane" before the ukr war is out for blood again, it's crazy out here

edit: btw is there even accurate report on what happened at the rave that's getting spun now as a peaceful protest?

Blaming Netanyahu for it is gonna be what at least half of Israel is gonna do so idk why that's so far beyond the pale everywhere else

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Al-Saqr posted:

you gotta hand it to MEMRI they clipped all of these heavily edited and manipulated images and videos to make arabs and palestinians look bad but its all bangers and 100% correct opinions

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Death of Innocence posted:

The Galicia that people know about is a part of Spain. The historical Galicia that you are referring to doesn’t even exist anymore, according to Google it’s split between Poland and Ukraine. Spanish Galicia doesn’t have anything to do with this, and to most people Eastern Europe Galicia is completely unknown ancient history. This is like if you were posting about Georgia the country and somehow no one had ever heard of it.

oh cmon, we all know gradenko meant Ukraine while graciously not mentioning Russia AT-ing ambulances because only one side commits crimes :)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Frosted Flake posted:

I know that’s GBS/D&D’s obsession, but they’d just do the same thing with someone else, or if necessary invent one.

indoctrination from birth through very deliberate education programs and manipulation by domestic intelligence agencies to create the most docile, facile, feckless breed of political thinkers by providing dopamine hits for adherence to a political doctrine designed to prevent any sort of change or challenge to existing power structures

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

fits my needs posted:

lmao at this

he is going to kill a patient with too much magnetism one day

loving donkey brained

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Frosted Flake posted:

Terminal harry potter brain

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

What having no 2000lb JDAMs does to a motherfucker

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Death of Innocence posted:

It's actually pretty relevant, going by the Canadian parliament.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

please do not do any more ukraine bullshit itt, if you want to scream about it go do it in the ukraine war thread.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Thrilled my license fee is paying for these degenerate monsters

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Frosted Flake posted:

dunno, but it sure goes off like clockwork

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Mokotow posted:

oh cmon, we all know gradenko meant Ukraine while graciously not mentioning Russia AT-ing ambulances because only one side commits crimes :)

it's against the thread rules to drag Ukraine thread grudges and drama in here. you get one nice warning and then probations start at a week

e: what lobster said

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

StashAugustine posted:

Blaming Netanyahu for it is gonna be what at least half of Israel is gonna do so idk why that's so far beyond the pale everywhere else

The crime of having contextualised the conflict and not just inequivalocal condementation

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Scarabrae posted:

well,

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Some conspiratorial thinking:

1) USS Ford sails to the Mediterranean, which nobody of sound mind or logic has any reason to interfere with or attack- there's also no reason for it to be there beyond interdicting aid ships which Israel can do on its own

2) Somehow the Ford is attacked, damaged in an attack, or sunk

3) Something that shouldn't have been able to get that close to the ship is identified as what attacked the ship

4) The culprit is identified as an Arab country, Russia, or Iran (as opposed to an "ally" with a history of attacking US surface ships and not apologizing)

From that point the various permutations of a third world war are easily divined as far as the narrative that will be constructed by western media, regardless of the facts on the ground

Scarabrae posted:

Anyone openly opposing the war is going to be cited as the "rise"

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

being called hitler because I don’t support genocide

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Scarabrae posted:

gay hitler ftw

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Scarabrae posted:

All of koos efforts in vain as cspam the first to claim the mantle of calmest hitler

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

If refugees cross into Egyptian territory Israel will just bomb them in Egypt

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Thrilled my license fee is paying for these degenerate monsters

im not watching this because the description alone makes me rage

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Update: The suspected terrorist has been identified as an American citizen. IDF security forces have neutralized the suspect, and send their condolences to the family of "Eric Adams"

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

HallelujahLee posted:

im not watching this because the description alone makes me rage

ive mostly avoided mainstream news beyond this thread and highlights on twitter for this very reason.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

WoodrowSkillson posted:

ive mostly avoided mainstream news beyond this thread and highlights on twitter for this very reason.

yeah i dont watch news i only have the al jazeera and mayadeen text feeds open somewhat

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Not even seeing this guy as a person. The man’s talking about how Israel is massacring innocent Palestinians which includes six of his own family members who don’t have panic rooms and poo poo, something the BBC and other western media has been crowing about how targeting civilians makes HAMAS subhuman monsters, and just glosses right over it to try and get a gotcha “DO YOU LOVE HAMAS?!” question and no matter what he says just keeps asking a different variation of the same question

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Scarabrae posted:

To be honest, seeing the flagrant dual loyalty, media manipulation, crocodile tears, mass murder of Palestinian Muslims and Christians cheered, Israel deliberately conflated with the Jewish people even in your own country…

It’s like they want you to be antisemitic if you’re anti any of this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Not even seeing this guy as a person. The man’s talking about how Israel is massacring innocent Palestinians which includes six of his own family members who don’t have panic rooms and poo poo, something the BBC and other western media has been crowing about how targeting civilians makes HAMAS subhuman monsters, and just glosses right over it to try and get a gotcha “DO YOU LOVE HAMAS?!” question and no matter what he says just keeps asking a different variation of the same question

Also doing that bullshit about saying Hamas is going to execute hostages while leaving off the second half of the sentence in the Hamas statement "...if Israel continues to intentionally target civilian homes without giving them time to flee to safety"