Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

docbeard posted:

Isn't this at least the second time they've pulled "gather here for safety" where "here" was basically a spot on a map with BOMB HERE written on it?

they basically just stopped the gather here gimmick and are just bombing everyone and everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Atrocious Joe posted:

Yes. Well I guess the border was already closed when the Israelis told people to go there.

And then they bombed the border crossing.

that can't be right, that'd be wanton mass murder! i'd be reloading my game save!!!

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Apparently Hamas has made it back into Sderot

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1711763804172714021

https://twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/status/1711765122924908647

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Akaiku posted:

Does Canada count as America?

yes

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

US President Biden did not urge restraint in Gaza in his phone call with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu: CNN

wow im so glad we got the blue hitler in

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Rigged Death Trap posted:

you do not have to hand it to serial rapist, trafficker and exploiter Andrew Tate.

yeah

a good reminder that there are many "humanitarian organizations" that do heinous poo poo with refugees under that cover. you absolutely do not have to hand it to an awful person

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

HallelujahLee posted:

yes they also bombed the border

gently caress

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
lol five days into this and Hamas is still on the offensive with special forces harassment attacks Israel is getting whipped

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

A lot of my own opinions on war come from seeing video and such posted here on SA. We no longer allow posting the same content, and certainly not inline without warnings, but I'll never forget seeing this image from the Highway of Death for the first time and the implications.

https://mostinterestingfactsofworld.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/the-death-of-an-iraqi-soldier-highway-of-death-1991.jpg

I guess at the time I kinda thought the internet would force us to face such horrors the same way I was seeing them here, but the internet became sterile and we grew to love death. I remember at the time learning due to war, the average Palestinian was a kid like me.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

yeah but she represents new york and so the demonstrations reflect poorly on her and hurt her future career prospects therefore they must cease

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

dead gay comedy forums posted:

yeah

a good reminder that there are many "humanitarian organizations" that do heinous poo poo with refugees under that cover. you absolutely do not have to hand it to an awful person

thanks, glad you reminded me of this re: andrew tate specifically :whitewater:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

docbeard posted:

Isn't this at least the second time they've pulled "gather here for safety" where "here" was basically a spot on a map with BOMB HERE written on it?

Azov was pulling the same poo poo in Mariupol so I guess they really were Big Israel all along

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

dead gay comedy forums posted:

yeah

Too late pal we already handed “it” to him! “It” is in his possession now to do with as he pleases!

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

docbeard posted:

strategy here is to probably keep bombing Palestinians where they tell them to go until they just remain in their homes. that way when they bomb them in their homes they can say “we told them to leave but they didn’t listen! they made us murder them!”

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Asproigerosis posted:

More and more it sounds like Egypt deserved benghazi

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
the west are immoral cowards, genocidal freaks

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

This is true. Not sure why it's controversial to say so

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Mantis42 posted:

Andrew Tate has a better position on Palestine than AOC

https://x.com/Cobratate/status/1710941438526017858?s=20

stfu

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Yeah, the supposed bastion of left wing media in the US, MSNBC, has just been having various people come on everyday using nothing but genocide language. Yesterday that had on Rubio calling for Israel to go into Gaza and do a “complete eradication” because you simply can’t live in peace if those people are on your border :lol:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Edit: double post

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Frosted Flake posted:

Is there an acceptable way to talk about AIPAC controlling politics? To liberals I mean.

No, you're an antisemite now.

Same for me.

Then the liberal will tell us all about how the holodomor was worse than the Holocaust.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

literal nazi poo poo

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Which do you think is more likely?

- Gaza has been undercounting their casualties by at least 70% for decades and nobody has ever been able to provide an estimate or casualty count that is even 1/3 of the amount that a Something Awful poster said happened all the time.

or

- Someone on SA said something dumb without thinking about it or verifying it?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Frosted Flake posted:

Is there an acceptable way to talk about AIPAC controlling politics? To liberals I mean.

Telling liberals about AIPAC should be a great way to make them see what the isreal lobby really is.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Finding that image from the Highway of Death took very specific searching to not get stock or AI photos of bodies/skeletons driving cars

Gaza is one of the most densely populated places on earth, housing 2 million people. We shrug and try to forget the 7 million global dead to Covid

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
as much as id love to hear the red scare girls say that palestinians never contributed anything to society or whatever i could give a poo poo about what the idiot algorythim slave discourse sayers are saying right now

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

my bony fealty posted:

Have you considered a career change

it's a tough market out there for professional war discussers

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

Al! posted:

as much as id love to hear the red scare girls say that palestinians never contributed anything to society or whatever i could give a poo poo about what the idiot algorythim slave discourse sayers are saying right now

"Keffiyeh? Oud? I mean, it's been done."

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Israel killed a 4-year-old Swedish citizen in Gaza, her 1-year-old sister and their mother. Dangerous terrorists.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
and they are using white phosphorus in Lebanon as well

https://twitter.com/AlarabyTV/status/1711769267526353047

speng31b
May 8, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Which do you think is more likely?

- Gaza has been undercounting their casualties by at least 70% for decades and nobody has ever been able to provide an estimate or casualty count that is even 1/3 of the amount that a Something Awful poster said happened all the time.

or

- Someone on SA said something dumb without thinking about it or verifying it?

weird av

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

SplitSoul posted:

Israel killed a 4-year-old Swedish citizen in Gaza, her 1-year-old sister and their mother. Dangerous terrorists.

They were no angels, they were in a known terrorist cell! (A hospital or an apartment or whatever)

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Frosted Flake posted:

You can't really serve in the IDF as a non-Jew.

Depends on your definition of Jew.

Israel drafts atheist Israelis all the same. They're ethnically Jewish I suppose.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Mantis42 posted:

Andrew Tate has a better position on Palestine than AOC

https://x.com/Cobratate/status/1710941438526017858?s=20

theyve been spatting with shapiro for the last day or so lol

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1711743927345193078

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i see we're heading into the part of the atrocity when people discover again that war has no "rules" or "laws" or "crimes"

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

nurderer

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

HallelujahLee posted:

US President Biden did not urge restraint in Gaza in his phone call with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu: CNN

wow im so glad we got the blue hitler in

yeah, sounds like bibi got the nod.

I wonder if this is going to expand enough that the US feels like it has to intervene.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

ELTON JOHN posted:

theyve been spatting with shapiro for the last day or so lol

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1711743927345193078

the cobras strike.

mash'allah.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

crepeface posted:

yeah, sounds like bibi got the nod.

I wonder if this is going to expand enough that the US feels like it has to intervene.

Yeah the US will definitely intervene if it gets bad enough.

Israel can't take out all of the Palestinians alone! It's tiring work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

SplitSoul posted:

They wouldn't have been in terrorist jail if they weren't terrorists :confused: