Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
ben is of course lying but "they put their military hq under a hospital" pretty much encapsulates the west's total ignorance and willing to accept atrocities as long as theyre not happening to white people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Death By The Blues posted:

and they are using white phosphorus in Lebanon as well

https://twitter.com/AlarabyTV/status/1711769267526353047

Wow Israel really wants this

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

SplitSoul posted:

Israel killed a 4-year-old Swedish citizen in Gaza, her 1-year-old sister and their mother. Dangerous terrorists.

libs dont care, they've given the green light to genocide gaza

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

Wow Israel really wants this

theyre trying to gently caress their way all the way to assad. its like lemmings with a death drive

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Death By The Blues posted:

and they are using white phosphorus in Lebanon as well

https://twitter.com/AlarabyTV/status/1711769267526353047

No see they are merely :airquote: marking targets :airquote: totally legal!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

israels army of computer touchers whose idea of combat is double tapping a toddler from 200 yards vs people who have been fighting in poisonous rubble for a decade hmm

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Israeli intelligence, after being caught completely flat footed by the biggest uprising in my lifetime, is suddenly able to locate every Hamas member with perfect clarity in all these kindergartens and such

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

harden your hearts hezbollah

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

playing all the hits

https://twitter.com/dancohen3000/status/1711771775955021869

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Al! posted:

ben is of course lying but "they put their military hq under a hospital" pretty much encapsulates the west's total ignorance and willing to accept atrocities as long as theyre not happening to white people

It's incredible that people just accept that "so we had to blow up a hospital" is a good logical follow up to this.

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

crepeface posted:

yeah, sounds like bibi got the nod.

I wonder if this is going to expand enough that the US feels like it has to intervene.

Biden needs a new war to distract from the disaster in Ukraine

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

the hq under insert building is meaningless because they're literally bombing everything within sight

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

HallelujahLee posted:

US President Biden did not urge restraint in Gaza in his phone call with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu: CNN

wow im so glad we got the blue hitler in

every president gets to do some war crimes

gently caress joe biden

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

spacemang_spliff posted:

every president gets to do some war crimes

gently caress joe biden

were beyond warcrimes spacemang were at genocide

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

is there any way hamas could take the power plant supplying gaza?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

why would hte idf lie...? doesnt make sense. most moral army on earth.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Spaced God posted:

Yeah the US will definitely intervene if it gets bad enough.

Israel can't take out all of the Palestinians alone! It's tiring work

I mean if Lebanon, Syria and/or Iran gets involved.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Motherfucker!

It's just the Nayirah testimony again!!!

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Al! posted:

my first real instructive version of this was living in portland and seeing all of the blm and love means love signs quietly come down once they saw blm was working with homeless people, who they then voted to put in concentration camps

yeah i bet your neighbors now are a whole lot better

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

HallelujahLee posted:

the hq under insert building is meaningless because they're literally bombing everything within sight

its completely crazy to me how the IDF twitter can post like "We have exploded 300 buildings in Gaza to dust in the last 24 hours. That kindergarten was an ammo dump and the apartment block was hiding terrorists and that hospital was a command center and other targets were also hit" and most people just, accept this?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

HallelujahLee posted:

were beyond warcrimes spacemang were at genocide

yeah I know :(

loving gently caress the US and Israel and Europe

speng31b
May 8, 2010

spacemang_spliff posted:

loving gently caress the US and Israel and Europe

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

crepeface posted:

I mean if Lebanon, Syria and/or Iran gets involved.

so what are the chances this becomes a wider war because the US can't tell Israel to not do genocide

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

warcrimes beyond measure, outlander

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

the bitcoin of weed posted:

its completely crazy to me how the IDF twitter can post like "We have exploded 300 buildings in Gaza to dust in the last 24 hours. That kindergarten was an ammo dump and the apartment block was hiding terrorists and that hospital was a command center and other targets were also hit" and most people just, accept this?

there is no authority to appeal to even if you don't accept it.

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

It's insane that due to the artillery shortage the limiting factor in the rate of killing is they simply don't have enough missiles and avgas to get through all 2 million people.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

its why ive been avoiding media and twitter entirely

speng31b
May 8, 2010

spacemang_spliff posted:

so what are the chances this becomes a wider war because the US can't tell Israel to not do genocide

lets see will the country responsible for the vast majority of all the worst things do a thing that makes things worse well if I had to bet on it

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Recently talking to relatives and friends back in Iran I am not sure if they would get involved as the internal vibes are bad and people are expecting things to pop off again against the government. It would take something extraordinary and a colossal gently caress up from Israel for the Iranian general population to be cool with war.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

It's not just accepting it, most people are actively rooting for genocide and applaud it. Those excuses are just winks and nudges among polite company.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Cookie Cutter posted:

It's insane that due to the artillery shortage the limiting factor in the rate of killing is they simply don't have enough missiles and avgas to get through all 2 million people.

too bad they sent all their artillery shells to help the ukrainians with political tattoos

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
i think its good to look at the idf twitter and see how they are highlighting bono singing for the ravers, and chris cuomo interviews and stuff. just to see what the other side is saying.
im not gonna post any of it here tho.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

those poor ravers

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

mcmagic posted:

It's incredible that people just accept that "so we had to blow up a hospital" is a good logical follow up to this.

The decades-long push of "Israel Is Our Only Ally In The Middle East" combined with "terrorist = inhuman monster supervillain" really did a number on us.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

fits my needs posted:

i think its good to look at the idf twitter and see how they are highlighting bono singing for the ravers, and chris cuomo interviews and stuff. just to see what the other side is saying.
im not gonna post any of it here tho.

my decision to stay off twitter for this keeps racking up Ws

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

speng31b posted:

my decision to stay off twitter for this keeps racking up Ws

I only read Twitterx for Star Trek gossip and even that's a bit much right now

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
gently caress it if I get nuked I deserve it for being an american

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Well the Kornets are finally in use

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1711774993292427371

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

docbeard posted:

I only read Twitterx for Star Trek gossip and even that's a bit much right now

Bajor did what it had to do!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Wow this is so beautiful

https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1711683167986327901?t=det6nGZqn6oXR-rd87M3-A&s=19